BMW of Riverside

Service 888-285-5029

We're not just BMW, We're BMW of Riverside

Amazing Customer Service

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

This was my first BMW purchase, recommended by a good friend of mine. I met Larry, who helped me with my purchase and went above and beyond anything I expected! I ordered my 2015 X5 diesel so I could get all of the features I wanted, and I had waited weeks for it to arrive at the dealership. Larry kept in touch with me every time the status of my X5 changed. The day that it arrived, Larry made it possible for me to pick it up the same day. However, I was stuck in traffic, since I commute to work, and was not going to make it to the dealer by the time they closed. I was then thinking that I would have to wait a few days since I have irregular work hours. Still stuck on the freeway, Larry called me and asked if I wanted him to drive my X5 to my house, which is about 30 minutes away from the dealership. I was beyond surprised with BMW of Riverside's service and their willingness to accommodate my work schedule so I could have my new car ASAP. I will recommend Larry and the BMW of Riverside to anyone interested in BMW.

November 3, 2014

Katherine, We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our dealership. We are happy to hear about your experience with BMW of Riverside and working with Larry Winkler. Our customers are our number one priority so please feel free to contact us if you may need anything regarding your new vehicle. Enjoy your new 2015 X5 Diesel!

Ongoing excellent service

by from Menifee,CA |

I purchased my 328i BMW at riverside in 2010 and I always have excellent service whenever I take my car for maintenance or service. Darko is always professional and very knowledge service dealer.My concerns or questions are always addressed in a timely manner.This is a dealership one can trust.

December 6, 2014

Pamela, We greatly appreciate your business and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience with our dealership. We are glad to hear that Darko does a great job taking care of your service needs. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Awesome Service

by from Chino, Ca |

The service rep who assisted me was friendly and efficient. Repairs were explained in detail. Overall great service.

December 3, 2014

Angie, We are pleased to hear about your recent experience with our Service Team and that your Advisor was friendly and efficient. Thank you for choosing BMW of Riverside for your service needs and please feel free to contact us if you need anything regarding your vehicle.

Great Buying Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We had a great buying experience with BMW of Riverside. While the specific vehicle we were looking for was not immediately available, they worked to find us what we were looking for, and ultimately delivered it sooner than promised, at the price we had agreed upon beforehand (no surprises). Our questions and concerns through the entire process were addressed quickly and with respect. Riverside is a bit of a drive for most people living in Los Angeles, but if you are looking for a BMW, this place is worth the extra trip to check out.

November 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our Sales Team is performing. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your experience and all of your expectations were met. We appreciate your business and please contact us if you may need anything regarding your vehicle.

Excellent customer service

by from Corona, CA |

Best BMW dealership. Five star customer service. Always excellent experience whenever I take my car for maintenance or service. Nick is always professional and very knowledge service advisor. He needs a promotion big time.

November 14, 2014

Richard, We are pleased to hear about your recent experience with our service department. We strive to provide all of our customers with excellent service and are glad Nick was able to meet your expectations. BMW of Riverside appreciates your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Terrible Service

by from murrieta ca |

I have had several BMW'S and not one good experience at this place. WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

November 14, 2014

Hello Mike, I am very disappointed to hear you that our service has not met your expectations. I would like to hear more detail about your experiences with our dealership, so we can offer you better service in the future. Please contact me directly when you have a moment. George Mattei gmattei@bmwriverside.com

Excellent Dealership

by from Riverside CA |

Excellent work. Great communication with all personnel and relaxing atmosphere. Service conducted in acceptable and reasonable timeframe.

November 5, 2014

We greatly appreciate your business and for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience here at BMW of Riverside. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our services and that we provided a relaxing atmosphere. Please contact us if you need anything else regarding your vehicle.

Vehicle Maintenance

by from Redlands, CA |

Dealership is great to deal with and makes it real easy on my busy schedule

November 4, 2014

Mike- Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our Service Department is performing. We are happy to hear that we accommodate your busy schedule's needs and that you are pleased with our services. We appreciate your business so please let us know if there is anything you need regarding your vehicle.

Great Deal, Great Service

by from moreno valley, ca. |

My wife and I were extremely pleased with the service from Riverside BMW. Expecially from Earl Richards, the nicest man in the building. He took great care of me throughout the whole process

October 19, 2014

Sam Brown, We would like to thank you and your wife for purchasing your new BMW from BMW of Riverside. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with your new vehicle.

excellent service

by from riverside,ca |

Rowland was the best and easiest person Ive worked with. Very personable and got me in and out of the dealership within 45 minutes. Would definitely buy another car from him.

October 19, 2014

Tony, We are very pleased to hear about your recent purchase with us. We strive to provide excellence to our customers and are glad Rowland was able to provide you with a great experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist with your new vehicle.

I just bought the 2010 650 from BMW Riverside.

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

I just bought the 2010 650 from BMW Riverside. Every people was super nice. I got a beautiful car, and a good deal. After I took the car, the follow up service was also great! They really took good care of me! Thank you!

October 19, 2014

Simon C.- Thank you for coming to BMW of Riverside to purchase your BMW650. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to review our dealership. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience and we look forward to your next visit.