BMW of Riverside

Service 888-285-5029

We're not just BMW, We're BMW of Riverside

Fantastic Experience

by from Riverside, CA |

I am extremely satisfied with my purchase from the folks at BMW Riverside. I had the pleasure of working with Ammar Haque. We searched for a while for the perfect car to suit my personality and my need. Ammar never pressured me into choosing, he gave me all the information and tools needed in order to make an informed decision. He did not lose patience with me whatsoever; during the entire process. I must've changed my mind about a dozen times between different body styles, sedan versus coupe, interior and exterior colors. When I did finally make a decision and picked up my new vehicle, Ammar went over every single feature and button on the car. As we all know, time is money so I was very grateful for his time. This was my first BMW and I will never forget how satisfied and special I felt walking out in my very first luxury car. Thank you, Ammar! I definitely will be back to BMW Riverside for my next car.

February 3, 2015

FM- BMW of Riverside greatly appreciates your business and is pleased to hear about your recent experience with our Sales Team and Ammar Haque. We are glad that he provided you with excellent service. Congratulations on your new BMW!

Great Experience Buying Sight Unseen From Out of T

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I saw this car on cars.com and talked with one of their salesmen, Gil. He was great to work with. I put a down payment over the phone and flew in the next day from out of state to pick up the vehicle. Gil was kind enough to pick me up at the Ontario airport and take me to the dealership. The used vehicle was thoroughly cleaned. The service was great. I felt like I was the only one buying a car-being treated with great respect and patience. It only took about 45 minutes to do all the paperwork and I was off to drive my vehicle home. I would highly recommend buying through BMW of Riverside.

awesome service

by from Corona, Ca |

Staff was very friendly and service was great. Sales personal was very knowledgeable. He answer all my questions and added additional information.

Excellent sales!!!!

by from Riverside CA |

Thank you mark for all your help and getting me into the perfect model BMW for me you have excellent product knowledge keep it up.

Exceptional Service

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

We had a great experience with BMW of Riverside when I purchased my BMW X4. Deysy Hernandez was our sales person who assisted us. She was very professional. My husband and I had gone to a BMW dealer closer to home but were very disappointed in their sales staff and ended up not buying a car. However we went to BMW of Riverside the next day and Deysy was exceptional. One of the first things that my husband noticed was that once he said that I was the one getting the car, Deysy directed all her questions to me. Unlike the wives of our friends that have gone to buy cars and found that the sales person always directed themselves towards the husband...not the wife buying the car. Deysy was very informative and assisted us in test driving the car. There was no hardline sales pitch which I appreciated and I was given more than enough time to discuss it with my husband. After buying the car from them, I scheduled an appointment with Charyl Freeman, BMW Product Genius. She was very patient with me as she taught me how to use the car with all of its' many features. It was a lot of information that she shared with me but I was told that I was free to contact her at any time if I had any questions or I could even come back to get a refresher course. I loved the fact that I could call or come back at any time. It wasn't just a one-time thing. I would highly recommend them if you are in the market to buy a BMW and be sure to ask for Deysy Hernandez!

Outstanding service by Darko Despotovic.

by from redlands ca |

Excellent service by rep Darko Despotovic. Cannot praise him enough for all he did to repair vehicle.

February 4, 2015

Mario- Thank you for taking the time to leave us valuable feedback regarding our service department. We are glad that Darko Despotovic provided you with excellent service and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Fine Experience

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

Second car we have bought from BMW of Riverside, a used 2014 535d. Vinit, our salesman, was polite and informative but not pushy. Worked with us as we negotiated the price and did not make the process painful or drawn out. Car was prepared for take home quickly. CC in financing was knowledgeable, quick and professional. In sum, a superb experience.

January 14, 2015

PatO- We appreciate your continued business and are pleased to hear about your recent experience. We are happy that Vinit and CC were helpful and hope that you are enjoying your BMW 535d. Please let us know if you need anything regarding your BMW.

New 2015 BMW M235i Coupe delivered with excellent

by from Palm Springs, CA |

Configured a special order for my new 2015 BMW M235i Coupe to obtain the exact options I wanted. Internet Sales Manager Roland Clark provided excellent service working with me and my configured special order. When the vehicle was received in Riverside he and BMW Genius Charyl Freeman delivered it to my Palm Springs residence where they spent time with me while I became familiar with the new vehicle's many features. Both Clark and Freeman have provided after delivery follow-up to make certain I am satisfied and satisfactorily becoming accustomed to my new BMW. I have rated both individuals and my entire BMW of Riverside experience with 5 stars and would definitely recommend these two professionals and the dealership.

January 14, 2015

Bond Shands- Congratulations on your new 2015 BMW M235i Coupe! We are thrilled to hear about your recent experience with our Sales Team and that Roland Clark and Charyl Freeman provided you with excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and please let us know if you need anything regarding your BMW!

New 2015 BMW M235i Coupe plus excellent service

by from Palm Springs, CA |

January 14, 2015

JOHN HARSANY,JR. M.D. (F.A.S.A.M.

by from HEMET, CA |

GREAT SERVICE & QUALITY SUPPORT AT ALL TIMES! COURTESY IS AHALLMARK OF THE SERVICE MANAGER--JOHN HORGAN! VALUABLE ASSET TO THE AGENCY! JOHN HARSANY

January 14, 2015

John Harsany- Thank you for taking the time to leave us valuable feedback regarding your recent experience with our Service Team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us.

Ongoing excellent service

by from Menifee,CA |

I purchased my 328i BMW at riverside in 2010 and I always have excellent service whenever I take my car for maintenance or service. Darko is always professional and very knowledge service dealer.My concerns or questions are always addressed in a timely manner.This is a dealership one can trust.

December 6, 2014

Pamela, We greatly appreciate your business and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience with our dealership. We are glad to hear that Darko does a great job taking care of your service needs. We look forward to your next visit with us!