BMW of Riverside

Service 888-285-5029

We're not just BMW, We're BMW of Riverside

excellent service

by from riverside,ca |

Rowland was the best and easiest person Ive worked with. Very personable and got me in and out of the dealership within 45 minutes. Would definitely buy another car from him.

I just bought the 2010 650 from BMW Riverside.

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

I just bought the 2010 650 from BMW Riverside. Every people was super nice. I got a beautiful car, and a good deal. After I took the car, the follow up service was also great! They really took good care of me! Thank you!

Best BMW dealership in Southern California.

by from Perris, California |

I have experienced nothing but the best in customer service and professionalism since I purchased my BMW in 2009 and I am planning on purchasing another one in the near future. The dealership facility is very synoptic of the top quality clients that are Ultimate Vehicle owners because nothing else will satisfy our eclectic appetite. I have always received loaners when needed and /or requested with choices. The special events hosted at the dealership have all been fun and a great learning experience. My service rep Jose always takes good care of me. My extended warranty rep James Johnston served me well when he administered my contract with special bonuses. I'm always blessed when I go to BMW Riverside and will not go to any other dealership because that is where my anointing flows like rivers of water.

Beware before taking your car here for service

by from Ridgecrest, Ca |

The service center at BMW riverside is by far the worst experience I have had at any dealership. I do not recommend taking your car here. A little background about me. I live 130 miles away from the dealership (260 round trip). Reason I go here is this is the closest bmw dealership in socal to me and I purchased 2 vehicles from them a 2013 x5 and literally a week before going for service hear a 2015 M4. My experience was terrible. I had set up a appointment with Rebecca S. and had requested a loaner for my 15000 mile service on my x5. I arrive at the dealership and I mention to the service advisor Darko that I have a appointment and mentioned that I requested a loaner. He tells me they have no loaners and they could get me a hertz rental (Which seems like a common tread on the reviews). I declined, dreading that I would have to wait 2 hours, and he proceeds with the paper work and tries to up sell other services. Once he completes the paper work he finally sees on the computer that I requested a loaner and he goes and ask if there is a loaner reserved for me, which of course there was. Me and my wife were confused at this point. Along with the schedule maintenance I had concern with the front of the rear fenders having a lot of rock chips. He tells me it could be normal wear like getting rock chips on the front bumper. My front bumper is clean, its not normal wear. I mentioned other people have this issue. He tells me the service manager and a BMW NA rep needs to see the damage to confirm if the would cover the fix. Well this where the problem is, BMW of Riverside will not help me out in my situation. The BMW rep and service manager are only at the dealership certain days on the weekdays. Which are days that I work and have trouble getting time off, plus honestly I don't feel the right/need to drive 230 mile just for someone to look at the car and no guarantee that they will fix it. I tried to ask if they could at least let me drop the car off on a weekend and get a loaner and pick up the car the following week. But nope they wouldn't allow it because of their policy. The service advisor straight up told me to contact BMW Customer Relations because flat out they were not going to help me. Honestly if I had not purchased the car from them, I would have brushed it off but I feel I purchased two vehicles from them (and just recently) I felt I should have been treated a little better. If I hadn't purchased the M4 from them, I definitely won't have purchased from them. I probably wont do business with them again even though I had a very pleasurable purchase experience from Jamil R. I posted pics on my yelp review as you can see the front bumper has no chips, just the rear fenders, it clearly needs to be fixed, the car only has 15,000 miles and only a year old. Car looks like it has 200,000 miles!

BMW OF RIVERSIDE

by from San Bernardino, CA |

Staff is knowledgeable and very friendly! They really went above and beyond.

great service

by from Cathedral city |

Good service. Everyone is pleasant and. accomodating.

by from Riverside Ca. |

You guys have aways done good job on my car. Keep up the good work.

Experienced BMW Owner

by from Moreno Valley |

I bought my BMW from Riverside because of the outstanding customer service I encountered when I went in. I ordered my car in October just when the 4 series were being delivered. When I arrived Chris handled my order with professionalism and enthusiasm. My wife is in the business and knows the "in and outs" of car buying and they treated her with the respect of a colleague and involved her in the process to insure we got the best deal. I've taken my cars to Nick in service for years so I was familiar with the dealership and its practices so it was only natural that I look to them when I decided to buy. This is a first class dealership with outstanding employees dedicated to superior customer satisfaction. they have my business for life!

Great experience and a great deal

by from Orange County, CA |

We had been working with four internet sales people from different dealerships all week but could not quite find a car we wanted to buy. One of the four, Vince from BMW of Riverside, stood out with his straightforward responses and great quotes, not to mention his hard work searching all over SoCal for the various options, colors and features we requested. We also visited several dealers close to work and home but were not overly impressed by the sales people or managers we encountered. So, we decided to drive out to Riverside because of Vince. John met us and helped us locate a 328xd that had just arrived (it was still wrapped up) and took us out for a test drive. He was just as friendly, helpful and accommodating as Vince, answering all our questions honestly. The car was a dream and we let John know that we wanted the best price possible. He accurately conveyed our wishes to the sales manger who just came over and asked what we wanted to pay. He took our number, came back with a great deal and we drove off very satisfied. I can't say enough about how much we appreciated the straight-forward customer-focused approach, the positive buying experience and the excellent price we received from this great team.

Service and Warranty concerns

by from Redlands, CA |

Took my car to BMW of Riverside for some regular maintenance as well as some warranty concerns. Fabian took care of the regular maintenance and addressed the infamous e90 335i "wastegate rattle". Fabian was professional and courteous. He kept in contact through the entire process. The dealership was awesome for giving me a loaner car while my car was there for 4 days. Definitely coming back!