McLaughlin Chevrolet

741 Temple Street, Whitman, MA 02382

New 888-369-3452 New 888-369-3452
Used 888-471-2418 Used 888-471-2418
Service 877-276-3890 Service 877-276-3890

We must be doing something right!

Outstanding customer service

by from Brockton, MA |

I love my 2013 Silverado.. My salesman Dave Noonan was knowledgeable and thorough in his explanations of all the awesome features this truck has. Thanks also to Fran Colanino and Keith Nickerson who helped to make the buying experience possible and pleasurable. GREAT JOB GUYS!!! David Bennett

Awesome place!

by from East Bridgewater, MA. |

I have used Mclaughlin Chevrolet only for service up until now. This is the first car I have bought from them and David Neudeck and the staff at McLaughlin Chevrolet made the whole thing easy!

Silverado ltz

by from Rockland ma |

Surprised to find a used Silverado 1500 . a 2015 LTZ with low miles priced accordingly. After totaling my 2003 Silverado I wasn't prepared to buy while waiting for my insurance check but found a unorthodox car salesman which I really appreciated. Glenn was personable and explained leasing a new or the benefits of the certified 2015. I was quite surprised that with no money down I was approved and driving 3 hours later. The finance manager was very helpful and assured me there wasn't a penalty to pay of the loan in the future. Five stars for Glenn smith

Car Purchase

by from Whitman, MA |

I recently leased a 2016 Chevy Cruze from McLaughlin Chevy. It was a much better experience compared to the other dealerships I shopped at. My salesman, Will Roy, was very helpful and friendly. He made sure I was getting into the vehicle that fit my needs and offered me an excellent deal. While there I drove numbers cars, from the Silverado, Colorado, Malibu, and several Cruize's. Will also ran the numbers on all these vehicles for me so I could make a very informed decision. Overall it was a great experience buying a vehicle from Mclaughlin Chevrolet. I will go back for sure, and recommend to anyone in the market.

pc12312011

by from Abington |

The experience leasing my 2016 Malibu was totally transparent done with ease and met all my expectations. Salesman Glenn was extremely helpful and thorough. I would recommend this to anyone, I received the same experience when I purchased an Impala.

wil roy

by from Taunton, MA |

Wil Roy was an excellent salesrep and helped us through a flawless buying experience. Top marks and a great guy!

very good service

by from raynham ma |

david seckinger was very helpful when i bought my subaru wonderful service.

Excellent customer service!

by from Whitman, MA |

It was a pleasure to do business with Will. He was very knowledgeable and friendly and got me into the exact car I need. He was also patient with my questions, and answered all of them completely. I will definitely recommend him and McLaughlin Chevrolet to anyone I know who is vehicle shopping.

EXCELLANT DEALERSHIP

by from WHITMAN , MASS |

we purchased a CHEVY SILVERADO in DEC and we can't say enough about WILL ROY the salesman, there was absolutely no pressure. WILL was completely sincere, very polite and considerate. we would highly recommend WILL to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. GREAT SERVICE ALL AROUND. DAN AND SHIRLEY PETERS

Great Experience!!!

by from Whitman,ma |

I bought my first car here. Doreen Moore was my sales consultant and she was so helpful and patient with me. She made the process so simple and made me feel so comfortable. It was a great experience and I am a customer for life.