McLaughlin Chevrolet

741 Temple Street, Whitman, MA 02382

New 888-369-3452
Used 888-471-2418
Service 877-276-3890

We must be doing something right!

Jack Keough

by from Weymouth, Ma. |

I went to McLaughlin Chevrolet knowing exactly what I wanted and exactly what I wanted to spend. I met Dave Noonan my salesman and received something you do not expect to get at a car dealer. He was focused on what I had to say and was not pushy. I usually buy a new vehicle every 2 years and I dislike the pushy buy now and we will give you a good deal, so for that reason I tried a new dealer in Mclaughlin Chevrolet and I am so glad I did. From Dave to Frank the General Manager to Keith the Finance Director there was no pressure at all. Most importantly I got the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted and had a very enjoyable experience. I strongly recommend McLaughin Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

December 2, 2014

Hi Jack, Thanks for the great review , but we want you to know how much we appreciate you . Thanks again Frank Colanino G.S.M.

Well Done!

by from Marshfield, MA |

I never look forward to the process of buying a vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised here that I was treated with the utmost respect and I left very happy! Thank you to all at McLaughlin Chev.

December 17, 2014

Chiano's are a great family . We had such a good time with you. Please stop in any time and have a cup of coffee.

Great Sales People

by from Whitman,MA |

No hassel just straight talk about vehicle and price! Good dealer

November 21, 2014

Thanks Glenn we love our customers . Our customer have been so good to us , and we try to return the love.

NO OTHER

by from BROCKTON MA |

THERE'S NO OTHER DEALER THAT I WOULD GO TO. WAS TREATED LIKE A KING FROM THE TIME I WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR, ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE PURCHASING PROCESS, AND THEN INCLUDING MY FIRST OIL CHANGE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND WILL BE A REPEAT CUSTOMER.

December 2, 2014

Thanks George , Our customers are great . We appreciate their loyalty .

The Best Buying experience I ever had

by from HYANNIS,MA |

Frank was so great to deal, down to earth really cares about the customer

December 2, 2014

Cleve , Thank you for your support . Our customers deserve to be treated well . They work hard .

Fantastic!

by from Hanson, MA |

From the moment I walked into this dealership I was treated with respect and made to feel like family. From Frank, the Sales Manager to Doreen, the Internet Manager to Keith, the Finance Manager, I immediately felt at home. These folks listened to my needs and found me my first brand new vehicle without any pressure. I went into the car buying process not even sure I could get financing and left feeling my better about my situation and knowing that what I left with was something I could definitely manage. They are efficient, professional and extremely thorough. If you are looking for a great car and car buying experience, this is the place to go! Thank you McLaughlin Chevrolet

August 2, 2014

Thank You Cindy, It was a pleasure helping you with your car buying experience.

Great service

by from Waltham, MA |

I had a great experience with McLaughlin Chevrolet. Doreen made the whole process of buying a used vehicle so easy. Looked at the vehicle on Tuesday and took possession on Friday. It was hassle-free!

May 12, 2014

It was a pleasure working with you as we'll.

Great all around!

by from Lakeville |

Just purchased a used Tahoe, transaction went very smooth! Doreen was a pleasure to work with.

December 2, 2014

Amy , I am so glad your enjoying your Tahoe . We are grateful that you happy with your purchase.

So friendly

by from Weymouth ma |

I went to McLaughlin Chevy to find a 2012 ford escape that I found on cars.com and with my luck Leo was able to help me thru the whole process and I ended getting the car of my dreams. I was so happy I came here and everyone was so helpful. I am so glad that I came here and I recommend that if you are looking for a car to come here as they are completely HONEST and extremely helpful and nice.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for all your kind words.

Car Buying

by from Billerica, MA |

I recently bought a car through their salesman Doreen and she couldn't have been more helpful. She helped me buy my first car and even helped me get a loan with no credit. The car buying processes was extremely quick and even called a few weeks later to see how i liked the car. Doreen was an excellent salesman and i couldn't have asked for more from her.

December 3, 2014

Thanks Eric .We hope you are doing well .

Car Buying

by from Billerica, MA |

July 12, 2012

Thank You Eric!!!!! You were great to work with as well. Enjoy your new Car.