McLaughlin Chevrolet

741 Temple Street, Whitman, MA 02382

New 888-369-3452
Used 888-471-2418
Service 877-276-3890

We must be doing something right!

Fantastic!

by from Hanson, MA |

From the moment I walked into this dealership I was treated with respect and made to feel like family. From Frank, the Sales Manager to Doreen, the Internet Manager to Keith, the Finance Manager, I immediately felt at home. These folks listened to my needs and found me my first brand new vehicle without any pressure. I went into the car buying process not even sure I could get financing and left feeling my better about my situation and knowing that what I left with was something I could definitely manage. They are efficient, professional and extremely thorough. If you are looking for a great car and car buying experience, this is the place to go! Thank you McLaughlin Chevrolet

Great service

by from Waltham, MA |

I had a great experience with McLaughlin Chevrolet. Doreen made the whole process of buying a used vehicle so easy. Looked at the vehicle on Tuesday and took possession on Friday. It was hassle-free!

May 12, 2014

It was a pleasure working with you as we'll.

Great all around!

by from Lakeville |

Just purchased a used Tahoe, transaction went very smooth! Doreen was a pleasure to work with.

So friendly

by from Weymouth ma |

I went to McLaughlin Chevy to find a 2012 ford escape that I found on cars.com and with my luck Leo was able to help me thru the whole process and I ended getting the car of my dreams. I was so happy I came here and everyone was so helpful. I am so glad that I came here and I recommend that if you are looking for a car to come here as they are completely HONEST and extremely helpful and nice.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for all your kind words.

Car Buying

by from Billerica, MA |

I recently bought a car through their salesman Doreen and she couldn't have been more helpful. She helped me buy my first car and even helped me get a loan with no credit. The car buying processes was extremely quick and even called a few weeks later to see how i liked the car. Doreen was an excellent salesman and i couldn't have asked for more from her.

Car Buying

by from Billerica, MA |

July 12, 2012

Thank You Eric!!!!! You were great to work with as well. Enjoy your new Car.

Purchase

by from West Bridgewater Ma |

The purchase could not have gone smoother, quicker, and stress free. From the beginning online to the finance finish best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle.

June 8, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. Treating the customer right is what strive for. We have a referral fee...if you send a customer to us and he mentions you sent him we will send you a $100.00. for your referral.

Outrageous repair prices

by from Whitman |

The service is excellent as long as you are still under warranty as soon as that warranty expires prices are ridiculous. But over all the service is great!

June 8, 2012

Thank you for your review we appreciate your feed back.