McLaughlin Chevrolet

741 Temple Street, Whitman, MA 02382

New 888-369-3452
Used 888-471-2418
Service 877-276-3890

We must be doing something right!

Go see Steve Lofgren!

by from Holbrook, MA |

Steve Lofgren at McLaughlin Chevrolet is the best. Patient, knowledgeable, and NOT PUSHY!! He took the time to listen to me and matched me with a car that fit my lifestyle and budget. Clean facility, no hassles, no gimmicks. Excellent experience.

March 4, 2015

Well, you have to understand we (Mclaughlin Cevrolet) know how much you appreciate your business. Please keep in touch , and stop by for a cup of cofee anytime. Frank Colanino G.S.M.

David Neudeck is AWESOME!

by from Whitman, MA |

We recently visited McLaughlin Chevrolet looking for a car that would fit our petite daughter. David Neudeck was AWESOME! He spent hours with us looking at a huge variety of cars and SUVs. David was polite, professional, courteous, and entertaining. He did everything. He explained all the features. He moved the seats up and down, forward and back, and adjusted the steering wheel- whatever it took to make our daughter's driving position comfortable. He wasn't pushy or just out to sell a car. It was a great experience. He even showed us around the dealership and introduced us to Mike in the service department and explained our free maintenance program. Later, as we were doing the paper work to buy our new car, we discovered that our aunts and uncles already knew David and had bought cars from him as well. We recommend David wholeheartedly and will definitely be back to see him for our future car purchases.

Great Service/Sales

by from Weymouth, MA |

The buying process at McLaughlin Chevrolet was amazing. They listened to what I wanted, the price I wanted to pay and made it happen. With many kids, I have been through the car buying process on several occasions and not once have I had a more pleasurable experience. The staff that I dealt with - Glenn, Frank and Keith could not have been nicer to deal with. I would definitely refer others and come back to make additional purchases. Truly amazing!

Got my Silverado and had a great experience

by from East Bridgewater, MA |

David Neudeck was an awesome salesman and genuinely out to get the best deal for me....... The sales manager Frank was very hospitable and their service manager very friendly..... I look forward to long and friendly experiences at McLaughlin. This 1500 Z LT Crew Cab is everything and more than I expected. Hauling my travel trailer will be so much easier and hopefully get better gas mileage.

Disappointing experience

by from Milton,Ma |

Called about a used car that I was interested in and was told that it was still available I spoke with Doreen and told her I would be out in the next half hour to see it and wanted to make sure it was there Doreen advise me that the car was there. So I got my neighbor to babysit and drove 30 minutes out there when I got there Doreen told me that the car had been taken home by another employee and can I come back tomorrow. She said that the employees all drive the used cars. So I would advise if you're interested in a used car from this dealership to have them double and triple check that the car is actually there before you waste your time and gas. I can understand that she just assumed it was there but I was especially annoyed because I gave her my number and she could have called me to let me know as soon as she knew that it wasn't there but never did.

June 13, 2015

Hi, My name is Frank Colanino , I'm the sales manager at McLaughlin Chevy. I am completely aware of that royal mess that we created and put you in . I can only say that if I can do anything to help you out please contact me directly . I am so embarrassed by this fiasco. We normally don't have these issues , but thank you for being kind enough to give us an excuse and understanding that we do make mistakes. Please accept my apologies . Frank Colanino

Excellent car buying experience

by from Middleboro, MA |

We purchased our first Chevy Equinox from McLaughlin Chevrolet 5 years ago on the recommendation of a neighbor. Our experience with them has been wonderful. So, it was a no brainer to go to them when we were considering trading our 2010 for a new Equinox. David Neudeck helped us find the right one that had all the features we were looking for and fit our budget. I would highly recommend McLaughlin to everyone and especially Dave. He was so attentive and made sure that we were treated well. The dealership was very busy that day so the process took a bit longer than we had anticipated. So, Dave even brought us lunch! What a guy! Needless to say, I recommend going to McLaughlin Chevolet instead of the huge mega dealers. And, see Dave Neudeck!

Great Dealership !!!

by from Halifax MA |

I highly recommend this dealership for your next purchase. All the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful.

Very Impressive Sales Team

by from Whitman, MA 02382 |

I can't express enough about the quality of service and salesmenship I received. McLaughlin Chervrolet is a very professional dealership that works as a team. I felt so comfortable with our Salesman (David Neudeck). My husband previously purchased a car from him, and you could tell that they had developed a relationship from before. It didn't take me long to realize why. David was so kind and really listened to what I wanted. He spent a great deal of time with me to match me up with what I was looking for in a car. I can't express how happy David made this whole experience. Boy, it's is no nice to walk into a dealership and be welcomed, not pressured.

Treated Like Family

by from Hanson, MA |

I have bought several cars from McLaughlin Chevrolet over the past 15 years. The entire staff are exceptional folks who go out of their way to see that customers are satisfied and happy. Overall I have always been satisfied with Chevrolet as a vehicle. Recently one of my family members had a bad experience with a particular vehicle which was no fault of McLaughlin Chevrolet. Everyone from the Sales Manager to the folks in service put in a maximum effort to make things right. The result of this effort made us very happy. My family member is now in a new vehicle. I will be back to McLaughlin's very soon to purchase another vehicle.

March 25, 2015

Please give us a call if you or anyone you know has a problem . As always , Thank you for your support . Frank Colanino Sale Manager

Helpful Staff /Great Selection of Quality Vechiles

by from Rockland MA |

Sales person and entire staff made process easy ....not pressured into buying ....found just what WE wanted... very informative on options ...overall excellent experience...

January 22, 2015

Thank you (Rockland Lady) We appreciate your vote of confidence. Mclaughlin Chevy has a very low overhead, and for that reason we can offer our customers LARGER $AVINGS THAT OTHER DEALERS can't offer. Please keep in touch and stop by anytime for a cup of coffee. Frank Sales Manager

Well Done!

by from Marshfield, MA |

I never look forward to the process of buying a vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised here that I was treated with the utmost respect and I left very happy! Thank you to all at McLaughlin Chev.

December 17, 2014

Chiano's are a great family . We had such a good time with you. Please stop in any time and have a cup of coffee.