McLaughlin Chevrolet

741 Temple Street, Whitman, MA 02382

New 888-369-3452
Used 888-471-2418
Service 877-276-3890

We must be doing something right!

Go see Steve Lofgren!

by from Holbrook, MA |

Steve Lofgren at McLaughlin Chevrolet is the best. Patient, knowledgeable, and NOT PUSHY!! He took the time to listen to me and matched me with a car that fit my lifestyle and budget. Clean facility, no hassles, no gimmicks. Excellent experience.

March 4, 2015

Well, you have to understand we (Mclaughlin Cevrolet) know how much you appreciate your business. Please keep in touch , and stop by for a cup of cofee anytime. Frank Colanino G.S.M.

Disappointing experience

by from Milton,Ma |

Called about a used car that I was interested in and was told that it was still available I spoke with Doreen and told her I would be out in the next half hour to see it and wanted to make sure it was there Doreen advise me that the car was there. So I got my neighbor to babysit and drove 30 minutes out there when I got there Doreen told me that the car had been taken home by another employee and can I come back tomorrow. She said that the employees all drive the used cars. So I would advise if you're interested in a used car from this dealership to have them double and triple check that the car is actually there before you waste your time and gas. I can understand that she just assumed it was there but I was especially annoyed because I gave her my number and she could have called me to let me know as soon as she knew that it wasn't there but never did.

June 13, 2015

Hi, My name is Frank Colanino , I'm the sales manager at McLaughlin Chevy. I am completely aware of that royal mess that we created and put you in . I can only say that if I can do anything to help you out please contact me directly . I am so embarrassed by this fiasco. We normally don't have these issues , but thank you for being kind enough to give us an excuse and understanding that we do make mistakes. Please accept my apologies . Frank Colanino

Excellent car buying experience

by from Middleboro, MA |

We purchased our first Chevy Equinox from McLaughlin Chevrolet 5 years ago on the recommendation of a neighbor. Our experience with them has been wonderful. So, it was a no brainer to go to them when we were considering trading our 2010 for a new Equinox. David Neudeck helped us find the right one that had all the features we were looking for and fit our budget. I would highly recommend McLaughlin to everyone and especially Dave. He was so attentive and made sure that we were treated well. The dealership was very busy that day so the process took a bit longer than we had anticipated. So, Dave even brought us lunch! What a guy! Needless to say, I recommend going to McLaughlin Chevolet instead of the huge mega dealers. And, see Dave Neudeck!

Great Dealership !!!

by from Halifax MA |

I highly recommend this dealership for your next purchase. All the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful.

Very Impressive Sales Team

by from Whitman, MA 02382 |

I can't express enough about the quality of service and salesmenship I received. McLaughlin Chervrolet is a very professional dealership that works as a team. I felt so comfortable with our Salesman (David Neudeck). My husband previously purchased a car from him, and you could tell that they had developed a relationship from before. It didn't take me long to realize why. David was so kind and really listened to what I wanted. He spent a great deal of time with me to match me up with what I was looking for in a car. I can't express how happy David made this whole experience. Boy, it's is no nice to walk into a dealership and be welcomed, not pressured.

Treated Like Family

by from Hanson, MA |

I have bought several cars from McLaughlin Chevrolet over the past 15 years. The entire staff are exceptional folks who go out of their way to see that customers are satisfied and happy. Overall I have always been satisfied with Chevrolet as a vehicle. Recently one of my family members had a bad experience with a particular vehicle which was no fault of McLaughlin Chevrolet. Everyone from the Sales Manager to the folks in service put in a maximum effort to make things right. The result of this effort made us very happy. My family member is now in a new vehicle. I will be back to McLaughlin's very soon to purchase another vehicle.

March 25, 2015

Please give us a call if you or anyone you know has a problem . As always , Thank you for your support . Frank Colanino Sale Manager

Helpful Staff /Great Selection of Quality Vechiles

by from Rockland MA |

Sales person and entire staff made process easy ....not pressured into buying ....found just what WE wanted... very informative on options ...overall excellent experience...

January 22, 2015

Thank you (Rockland Lady) We appreciate your vote of confidence. Mclaughlin Chevy has a very low overhead, and for that reason we can offer our customers LARGER $AVINGS THAT OTHER DEALERS can't offer. Please keep in touch and stop by anytime for a cup of coffee. Frank Sales Manager

Well Done!

by from Marshfield, MA |

I never look forward to the process of buying a vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised here that I was treated with the utmost respect and I left very happy! Thank you to all at McLaughlin Chev.

December 17, 2014

Chiano's are a great family . We had such a good time with you. Please stop in any time and have a cup of coffee.

Jack Keough

by from Weymouth, Ma. |

I went to McLaughlin Chevrolet knowing exactly what I wanted and exactly what I wanted to spend. I met Dave Noonan my salesman and received something you do not expect to get at a car dealer. He was focused on what I had to say and was not pushy. I usually buy a new vehicle every 2 years and I dislike the pushy buy now and we will give you a good deal, so for that reason I tried a new dealer in Mclaughlin Chevrolet and I am so glad I did. From Dave to Frank the General Manager to Keith the Finance Director there was no pressure at all. Most importantly I got the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted and had a very enjoyable experience. I strongly recommend McLaughin Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

December 3, 2014

Hi Jack, Thanks for the great review , but we want you to know how much we appreciate you . Thanks again Frank Colanino G.S.M.

Great Sales People

by from Whitman,MA |

No hassel just straight talk about vehicle and price! Good dealer

November 21, 2014

Thanks Glenn we love our customers . Our customer have been so good to us , and we try to return the love.

NO OTHER

by from BROCKTON MA |

THERE'S NO OTHER DEALER THAT I WOULD GO TO. WAS TREATED LIKE A KING FROM THE TIME I WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR, ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE PURCHASING PROCESS, AND THEN INCLUDING MY FIRST OIL CHANGE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND WILL BE A REPEAT CUSTOMER.

December 2, 2014

Thanks George , Our customers are great . We appreciate their loyalty .