Rockwood Motors

(4.6) 5.0 7 Reviews

1111 Lemay Ferry Rd, St Louis, MO 63125

The charm wore off...

by from St. Louis, MO |

Initially I found them to be the most down to earth of all the dealerships I went to. Certainly the most personable. Unfortunately as I continued to work with them through some simple warranted issues the charm wore off. The main thing was rust on the tail gate, it had been painted over but that was all and it began to bubble again, as one would expect. When I brought it in I over heard them talking saying it doesn't need to look good just function. When I picked it up they had just put a clear tape guard over the rusted area, which they said would just freeze it where it was and keep it from spreading... Well I still have rust residue on the tail gate weather sealer and now I'm past the warranty. To top it off the wind shield wipers that were one the car when I bought it were so cracked they were almost useless. I was hoping I was going to feel taken care of through the entire process, like most of the reviews read. Instead it was more of an in and out, don't look back.

great experience

by from St Louis |

I really enjoyed my experience with Rockwood Motors. Excellent customer service. Great price. And they were very accommodating

Nicest Salesmen ever

by from Arnold, MO |

I recently had to buy a car unexpectedly. After a week of the big chain dealers i found this place. Both Dave and Charlie are EXCELLENT!!! They made everything easy and understandable. They knew this was my first car buying experience and did not push me. They are genuinely great people. Thanks for the '09 Caliber!!!!

Overall

by from St. Louis, MO |

Our buying experience with Rockwood was excellent. Both Dave and Charley were a pleasure to be around. They made the entire experience a walk in the park. I wouldn't hesitate one minute to recommend Rockwood to anyone and everyone. No pressure and they were very upfront with all aspects of purchasing a new used vehicle. Charley had some wonderful stories which made my wife and I laugh. Thanks!

August 23, 2014

Hi Frank and Eileen! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and thank you for choosing Rockwood Motors! Hope to see you the next time you need a vehicle!

love this place

by from pevely mo |

This place is wonderful. Dave is the best. Will recommend to all my friends.love the car

March 21, 2014

Thank you so much for reviewing Rockwood Motors! Very happy that you were pleased with your experience. Enjoy your vehicle, and remember, we're always here if you have any questions or when you're ready to add to the fleet!

Simply Amazing!!!!

by from St. Louis, MO |

I just bought a vehicle from Rockwood Motors last week and I couldn't be happier! Dave and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make the buying process a very pleasurable experience. From beginning to the end, they completely accommodated me and my needs. They did EVERYTHING, I literally just had to show up and pick my car up. For someone with bad credit, car buying isn't always fun and they made the process pain free and never made me feel like less of a person based upon my credit score. I will forever be grateful to Dave and the rest of the staff at Rockwood Motors. I would definitely recommend them. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

January 26, 2013

KC, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope that you keep us in mind the next time you need a vehicle. Enjoy that low-mileage Nissan! -Dave

Great Dealer

by from Saint Louis, Mo. |

My overall experience with Rockwood is an A+ for sure. I traded in 2 vehicles for 2 vehicles and they made it work. I was worried after week one when one had a check engine light come on. Took it to my mechanic to find a problem with the 8th cylinder firing bad. I figured I bought as is but I would inform them of the problem. Needless to say They took care of the problem and instilled in me that they stand by what they sell. I was amazed! This dealer stands by what they sell and I would buy from again without hesitation.

December 28, 2012

Jeffrey, thank you for sharing your experience with us and potential clients! We appreciate your business and we are always happy to help a customer!