Gilleland Chevrolet Inc.

3019 Division St., Saint Cloud, MN 56301

New 888-690-1537
Used 888-483-5613
Service 888-324-5126

Gilleland Makes the Difference.

Warrsnty Work

by from St Cloud,Mn |

once again I dealt with Justin Sherer and he was great. Greeted me with a smile and listen to my concerns. When it was all finished he explain everything that was done to my Silverado. Justin is a great person and a valuable employee to Gilleland Chevrolet. I recommend him for a promotion.

September 12, 2014

Tracy, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Best Regards, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Always First Class

by from Sauk Rapids MN |

I've always been impressed with their professionalism in all departments.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Gilleland Chevrolet Inc., we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Great Service, Fair pricing

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I needed a headlamp changed and did not want to spend alot of money. So I went in for an estimate and got a good price I could afford. I looked at the pricing on the internet and people were complaining that the cost would be $100 - $150 depending on the bulb needed. Your dealership came in well below that price.

September 2, 2014

Stephanie, Thank you for your vehicle service business. We truly appreciate your review. Please let us know if we can ever help again. Your Friends at Gilleland

Great service

by from Lakeville mN |

Gilleland Cherolet was very good to work with. I was very pleased with my salesman Kevin Dvorak. They were very fair with my trade and price on truck I bought.

September 1, 2014

Ron, Thanks again for making the drive up to work with me. I enjoyed getting to know you and am glad I was able to earn your business. Kevin

Great Service

by from Fergus Falls, MN |

Cory Anderson was courteous and professional. Helpful in answering questions. Also, really appreciated his willingness to deliver car to Fergus Falls.

July 17, 2014

Lori, We hope that you are enjoying your new Chevy Spark. Cory enjoyed spending time with you and answering all of your questions. The drive to Fergus Falls was the least that we could do to earn your business. Your Friends at Gilleland

came in for an oil change, left with a new car

by from St. Cloud MN |

I would have liked to talk about options I had with the car but that didnt happen. They had me talk to a guy who said for $500 I can protect the cloth interior. All in all Tim Arnold is a great salesman.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for your business Anthony. I apologize that we did not go over all of the options in greater detail with you at time of purchase. Tim would be more than happy to sit down with you and go over the options once again. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you, Your Friends at Gilleland

Great service.

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I enjoyed not being pressured at all. Our dealer knew this was a big purchase for us and made sure it was everything we wanted.

June 20, 2014

Lynn, We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our pressure free sales environment. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Your business truly means a lot to us. Your friends at Gilleland

Awesome service

by from St cloud, MN |

I worked with Alex and he was wonderful. He was very knowledge during the entire experience and I didn't feel him pushing me to buy a vehicle. I would highly recommend my family and friends to Gilleland and specifically Alex.

June 7, 2014

Thank you Samantha for the recommending us to your friends and family. Your business truly means a lot to us. It's been a pleasure assisting you. Your Friends at Gilleland

wonderful experience!

by from st. cloud, mn |

Our experience was wonderful! Alex was great to work with. We felt comfortable and didn't feel "pressure" from him like we have at other dealerships. Highly recommended!

June 7, 2014

Emily, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure getting to know you. We are glad that you appreciated our pressure free environment. Please let us know if there is any thing else that we can do for you. Your Friends at Gilleland

Great Customer Service

by from St.Cloud MN |

It was a great experience working with Scott and Zane. Both of them helped me get the truck I wanted.

May 8, 2014

I am happy to hear that your time spent with our sales associates was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Congratulations on your new truck! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. All the best, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943