Gilleland Chevrolet Inc.

3019 Division St., Saint Cloud, MN 56301

New 888-690-1537
Used 888-483-5613
Service 888-324-5126

Gilleland Makes the Difference.

Great Service

by from Fergus Falls, MN |

Cory Anderson was courteous and professional. Helpful in answering questions. Also, really appreciated his willingness to deliver car to Fergus Falls.

July 17, 2014

Lori, We hope that you are enjoying your new Chevy Spark. Cory enjoyed spending time with you and answering all of your questions. The drive to Fergus Falls was the least that we could do to earn your business. Your Friends at Gilleland

came in for an oil change, left with a new car

by from St. Cloud MN |

I would have liked to talk about options I had with the car but that didnt happen. They had me talk to a guy who said for $500 I can protect the cloth interior. All in all Tim Arnold is a great salesman.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for your business Anthony. I apologize that we did not go over all of the options in greater detail with you at time of purchase. Tim would be more than happy to sit down with you and go over the options once again. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you, Your Friends at Gilleland

Great service.

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I enjoyed not being pressured at all. Our dealer knew this was a big purchase for us and made sure it was everything we wanted.

June 20, 2014

Lynn, We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our pressure free sales environment. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Your business truly means a lot to us. Your friends at Gilleland

Awesome service

by from St cloud, MN |

I worked with Alex and he was wonderful. He was very knowledge during the entire experience and I didn't feel him pushing me to buy a vehicle. I would highly recommend my family and friends to Gilleland and specifically Alex.

June 7, 2014

Thank you Samantha for the recommending us to your friends and family. Your business truly means a lot to us. It's been a pleasure assisting you. Your Friends at Gilleland

wonderful experience!

by from st. cloud, mn |

Our experience was wonderful! Alex was great to work with. We felt comfortable and didn't feel "pressure" from him like we have at other dealerships. Highly recommended!

June 7, 2014

Emily, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure getting to know you. We are glad that you appreciated our pressure free environment. Please let us know if there is any thing else that we can do for you. Your Friends at Gilleland

Great Customer Service

by from St.Cloud MN |

It was a great experience working with Scott and Zane. Both of them helped me get the truck I wanted.

May 8, 2014

I am happy to hear that your time spent with our sales associates was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Congratulations on your new truck! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. All the best, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

customer service

by from St.Cloud,MN |

I planed to have a used car inspection for my buying and my friend referred me Gilleland at St.Cloud. However, I am very sick of my experience at that store. After my arrival, I went to front desk to confirm my reservation. The guy told me, my reservation was for yesterday. (He was tall and obesity). He said my reservation was for Thursday at 2pm. And I pulled my phone from my pocket and show him my call was made at 2:37pm on Thurday. The most weird thing happened, he claimed that I fake my phone call history!!! He said can fake a phone call history so easily with a very rude attitude. As a senior student majoring in Engineering, I highly doubted he was capable of doing it. For god sake, why can he just insult me so badly for the thing I didn't do!! I swear that is my worst customer service I get in my life time. There is no word can describe how much frustrated and hurt I felt. I would not expect any apologize from him, and I do not need it. I only want to share my experience with everyone.

April 23, 2014

Please accept my sincerest apologies for what has taken place since visiting our dealership. This is not how we do business and the service that you received was unacceptable. If you could please contact me directly, I will do everything I can to rectify the situation and show you that we do greatly appreciate you choosing us to assist you with your automotive needs. I look forward to hearing from you and delivering the customer service that you deserve. Sincerely, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Great Experience and easy to work with.

by from St. Cloud, MN |

Knew what I wanted and The sales gentleman who helped us worked with us to find what we wanted. Easy to work with and always there to answer your questions.

April 22, 2014

Stacy, I am glad to hear that we were able to help you find the perfect car to fit your needs. When customers come on our lot, they can take comfort in knowing that they are receiving high-quality customer service. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know. Be sure to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Regards, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

AWESOME SERVICE

by from Saint Cloud, MN |

This was my second vehicle i bought from you guys and i am very happy with the purchase and the awesome customer service.

April 8, 2014

Kerry, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Our sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with us supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we'll continue to provide great service. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals. Kind thanks, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Quick Service

by from Kimball MN |

Service was quick. Also they discovered a slight air leak in one of my tires which I was not aware of that they fixed, but at a cost of $15.00.

April 8, 2014

Mark, thank you for the wonderful review. We will continue to offer excellent customer service to each and every customer we come in contact with. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. With appreciation, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943