Gilleland Chevrolet Inc.

3019 Division St., Saint Cloud, MN 56301

New 888-690-1537
Used 888-483-5613
Service 888-324-5126

Gilleland Makes the Difference.

Exactly what was expected, friendly Staff

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I had a recall issue and everyone that I talked to was polite and there were no problems. The time spent to repair the issue was exactly what was quoted everything went fine.

December 18, 2014

We're completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We value our guests and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Be sure to visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Regards, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Good service and great waiting area

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I have used local service departments at Toyota, Hyundia and Ford. All of them stack up very well with each other

December 16, 2014

It is wonderful to hear that our staff here at Gilleland Chevrolet Cadillac was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. If you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Be sure to visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

great service. Excellent sales experience

by from st. cloud MN |

It was easy sign and drive got a great deal and the sales person was easy to work with and was very professional.

December 6, 2014

Roy, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our guests. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter. Best Regards, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Excellent service and facilities

by from St. Cloud MN |

I was very impressed with Tim Arnold. He answered all my questions and with ease. Never felt pressure to buy NOW.

November 15, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review, Craig. It is great to know that Tim was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Great service and amenities

by from St Cloud, MN |

It was very professional service. The tech took time to explain exactly what he was going to do and why. The waiting area was great.

November 4, 2014

Thank you, Terry, for sharing your experience with this humbling review. Our service team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we are glad that we were able to provide you such excellent service. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Also, make sure to like/follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials. Sincerely, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Great time at Gilleland

by from St. Cloud, MN |

The experience was great. I wasn't pressured at all, the information given to me was clear and concise, and Cory Anderson did a get job of explaining all the options we had about making the purchase of the car. Thank you for your service and Cory thank you for all of the help and work you did for us.

October 15, 2014

Suzanne, thank you for this great review! We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous and I am happy to hear you were able to perceive that. Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Regards, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Great buying experience

by from St. Cloud MN |

Everyone that I had contact with there was excellent. While I was waiting for the car to be cleaned up a service adviser saw that I was sitting for a longer time then he thought, so he came in the waiting area and checked on me. One late night I came back to ask a question about my potential purchase and locked my keys in my old Blazer. Three from the sales team went into the shop and got the tools needed and I was on my way in minutes. Great team!

October 2, 2014

We would like to thank you for leaving us with this wonderful review. It truly means a lot to the entire team. It was our pleasure to get the chance to assist you with your automotive needs and we look forward to getting the opportunity to do it again sometime down the road. Thank you very much for choosing us. Be sure to check out the exclusive deals and specials found on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Sincerely, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Warrsnty Work

by from St Cloud,Mn |

once again I dealt with Justin Sherer and he was great. Greeted me with a smile and listen to my concerns. When it was all finished he explain everything that was done to my Silverado. Justin is a great person and a valuable employee to Gilleland Chevrolet. I recommend him for a promotion.

September 12, 2014

Tracy, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Best Regards, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Always First Class

by from Sauk Rapids MN |

I've always been impressed with their professionalism in all departments.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Gilleland Chevrolet Inc., we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Christy Gilleland cgilleland@gillelandchevrolet.com (320) 251-4943

Great Service, Fair pricing

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I needed a headlamp changed and did not want to spend alot of money. So I went in for an estimate and got a good price I could afford. I looked at the pricing on the internet and people were complaining that the cost would be $100 - $150 depending on the bulb needed. Your dealership came in well below that price.

September 2, 2014

Stephanie, Thank you for your vehicle service business. We truly appreciate your review. Please let us know if we can ever help again. Your Friends at Gilleland