Pat Lobb Toyota

3350 South Central Expressway, McKinney, TX 75070

New 866-526-4263
Used 866-490-7492
Service 888-857-7109

#1 New Toyota Retailer and Certified Dealer in North Texas!

Purchase of a used 4runner

by from McKinney, Tx |

I had a unbelievably great experience purchasing my 4runner. I was expecting pushy sales people and a great deal of stress. I found exactly the opposite. Ken Sisk was my sales person. He could not have been any better. He is very genuine and wanted me to get the right vehicle. I arrived late for the appointment and he stayed an additional 4 hours to work with me. Top Notch!!!!!

SecureNet extended warranty

by from Plano, texas |

Lesson learned!! Bought 2014 Camry last year and took on the SecureNet extra protection on tires and wheels. I drive som 30k + miles annually do am in all sorts of driving conditions. Had a flat on Sunday right at Central Exp and Renner. I was able to exit at Renner and pull in to our church parking lot. Called Toyota roadside and "great service". Tire changed and off to home after church. Took car to dealership on Monday for repairs to tire. Wow!! Extended warranty no good. Was told I had abused a tire that could have been repaired. So Pat Lobb is selling me a product that is supposed to help me, but turns out useless. The lesson is that I was to stop on central rather than get us to a safer place to change the tire. Amazing how this warranty isn't worth the paper it's written on, but bet Pat Lobb Toyota sells them every day. Not a happy consumer at all.

Great experience leasing a RAV

by from Frisco TX |

My wife and I are very pleased with the service and financial conditions from my last buying experience with Toyota of McKinney; our sales agent was George Mogollon and he treat us as friends and all our questions and concerns where carefully addressed. George went the extra mile when he drove to our house to bring us the garage door opener that we forgot in the van we traded. When in Pat Lobb Toyota ask for George

March 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, Manuel! We are so happy to hear that George exceeded your expectations. Please come back to see us soon!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from McKinney, Texas |

This is our second purchase of a new Toyota from Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney, and thanks to George Mogollon it was just as great as the first. We sought out George because he is by far the best auto sales rep we have ever met. George is low-key and applies no pressure in his efforts to help us find the right vehicle for us. His approach works. We trust George and know that he is working for us. We never thought we could say that about a sales rep in a car dealership, but it is true. We also love our new 4Runner. We know there are plenty of Toyota dealerships within driving distance, but we don?t give them a second thought. We want to buy from George! Thanks again, George, for making car buying a great experience! Rich and Erin Jaynes

bad experience

by from McKinney |

i went to this dealer 3 time to buy a car the first time they would not let me see the car because they found a electrical problem and they were working on it. They called a week later and said the car was ready, I went back and the saleman said the car was not ready! Then they called again and said the car was ready I explained I had been there 2 times and didn't want to waste time and gas going back they npromised the car was there and ready, I made a appointment I went with a check ready to buy the car but once again the car was not there the salesman said they had taken the car to auction and was not available when i mentioned i had been there 3 time he told me that was too bad!

Horrid- they made me cry

by from Garland TX |

Did we get to sign papers for a car- yes. Experience was the worst ever in buying a car. We test drove the Fusion on a late night- they ran credit said to come back next day and we would be done by 2:00 PM. We Showed up around 1... was told that the car had a nail in the tire could not pass inspection- and told at first WE would have to PAY for the tires to be replaced before they would inspect it. We were there from 1- 4:30 ..... and did not get to go home with our signed for car. The next day was told the tires for it would be there by 1:30...... Short story- the finance in-between guy was a jerk and rude beyond belief. We have been strung along and have not gotten our bought car yet- and borrowing our own car- since we signed the note over..... NEVER will go back to Pat Lobb and never will refer anyone. And when we did get the car- was not detailed!

July 31, 2014

Sue, thanks for taking time out of your day to write a review. However, I am deeply disappointed to hear about your experience. I assure you that what you went through are not the standards we set here at Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney. Please contact me at tanderson@patlobbtoyota.com so I can personally try to make amends regarding this issue. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to earn it again in the future. Tim Anderson, GM

Nice looking facility but liars abound...

by from Arlington, Tx |

recently purchased a 2011 Avalanche and although the vehicle purchased minimally met my needs, the sales mgrs (plural) straight up lied repeatedly to my wife and my face. It was so blatant we realized it must be condoned in the dealership. What makes it so ridiculous is that it was totally unnecessary. We were lied to about the items they would resolve on the truck prior to delivery as well as other promises. We actually liked the sales mgr (Tim) who appeared to be doubling as the sales person and i probably would have purchased the vehicle without the outright lies. All this insured that we would most likely not do business with this particular dealership in the future. Otherwise this could have been a wonderful experience dealing with this dealership.

July 18, 2014

Lee, I hate to hear about your experience but appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Here at Pat Lobb Toyota customer service is our top priority, and I am sorry to hear that the service you received did not meet the standard we set. Please contact me at tanderson@patlobbtoyota.com so I can try to make things right. I hope that you might give us another chance. Sincerely, Tim Anderson, GM

Poor service experience

by from Melissa, Texas |

Since I bought a Toyota Tundra 2012, it has been given the impression of excessive slippery. In a normal condition, the car tends to slip of the left while being driven at a normal speed. The car also tremble most of the time. When the road is icy, it becomes worse. The car slips even while driving at 20 or 30 MPH. Last January, I almost went over bridges or off roads many times. I was speeding at 25MPH. Once, I was so scared that I have to call the police to help me out. I stopped driving this car. Since I didn?t have enough time to send the car to Toyota, I started to drive my wife?s car. Last February, I dropped the car to Toyota Pat Lobb. Of course they didn?t find anything except balancing the tires at my cost. I started to drive it again. Even I asked my nephew to drive and let me know what he thinks. Same problem. The car tend to go to the left and it slip sometimes. With the snow and the icy come back (even when the road is only watered)?the car started to get worse again. Begging of March I have to drive between 15 to 25 MPH to come home from work. Any kind of cars (SV, SUV, Truck?.etc) around me where driving at least at 50MPH. while driving, I went out of the road 4 times because the car was too slippery. Is it normal for such truck to be slippery no matter the road while driving at 20MPH? Sometime, when it?s too cold, I ask my employees to drive me to the bank because I can?t use my car. Is that normal? I called Pat Lobb Toyota and speak to the service manager (after the technician), the guy ask me to drop the car there for review. But I will have to wait when there no more water on the road, because he cannot test drive with water on the road. So, he recognized that the car wasn?t safe enough for anyone when the road is not fully dry. He added he can?t do what he said there is nothing he can do for me. I do not recommend anyone to deal with Pat Lobb Toyota, never to buy any Toyota Tundra. This car has definitively a life threatening issue that need to be investigated.

Poor experience from this dealer

by from Dallas, TX |

Unfortunately I did NOT have a good experience at Patt Lobb Toyota. 1) They did not want to give me the true value for my trade and I ended up wasting time to get a fair value. Also dont give them the keys to your car if youre looking to trade because you'll need to fight to get them back. 2) The car they sold me was over priced and I could have gotten a new car for a similar price (I accept responsibility for this but their pricing is deceptive) 3) The buying process took over 4 hours. You may ask why? Its because the sales rep keep going back and forth haggling over pennies before settling on a price. We eneded up comming to a resolution but it was a painful and long process. I didnt end up waling away because I had invested a lot of time in the deal and it was late in the day. 4) I did not have a pleasent experience with the GM of the dealership Tim Anderson. I went to complain to him regarding consessions for a faulty repair and he was indifferent. I did not have a good experience at this dealership and took their plate covers off of my car instantly. If you're looking for a Toyota I would recommend that you go to another Toyota dealership in the area. I seriously regret buying my car here.

May 15, 2014

Firstly, I want to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience at our dealership. Good or bad, this feedback allows us to continually improve our processes. However, it is hard to hear that your experience at our dealership did not meet your standards. Customer service is our top priority and we never want any of our customers to feel as if they have been mistreated or had their valuable time wasted. At your earliest convenience, please contact us at 214-544-8696 so that you can discuss your situation in more detail with a manager and hopefully come to a more satisfactory resolution. Thank you again for your time.

In and Out

by from Arlington Tx |

Bought a used car and traded mine in. I got an awesome deal on the 2010 Infiniti G37 and got more than what I owed on my car. Which worked out for both of us. The only negative part I had was with internet manager John the 3rd I think his name was. He wasn't trying to make a deal at all really pushed me away from the dealership but I contacted the GM Tim Anderson and he made it worth the experience. Sean the used car manager was very helpful as well. He got me in and out with a car less than 2 hrs. Fastest car experience I have ever had!

Great experience buy a used car

by from Lowry Crossing Texas |

After my wife had her accident , we were looking for a used car that was equal to or better than the one she wrecked. The sales staff at Pat Lobb came to the rescue. They not only found her a car , but a newer car that is just what she wanted. Their price was lower than any other vehicles we looked at and was in better condition. We were in and out in less than 2 hours as they were extremely quick with the paperwork. Thanks Pat Lobb !!