Pat Lobb Toyota

3350 South Central Expressway, McKinney, TX 75070

New 866-526-4263
Used 866-490-7492
Service 888-857-7109

#1 New Toyota Retailer and Certified Dealer in North Texas!

Purchase of a used 4runner

by from McKinney, Tx |

I had a unbelievably great experience purchasing my 4runner. I was expecting pushy sales people and a great deal of stress. I found exactly the opposite. Ken Sisk was my sales person. He could not have been any better. He is very genuine and wanted me to get the right vehicle. I arrived late for the appointment and he stayed an additional 4 hours to work with me. Top Notch!!!!!

Nice looking facility but liars abound...

by from Arlington, Tx |

recently purchased a 2011 Avalanche and although the vehicle purchased minimally met my needs, the sales mgrs (plural) straight up lied repeatedly to my wife and my face. It was so blatant we realized it must be condoned in the dealership. What makes it so ridiculous is that it was totally unnecessary. We were lied to about the items they would resolve on the truck prior to delivery as well as other promises. We actually liked the sales mgr (Tim) who appeared to be doubling as the sales person and i probably would have purchased the vehicle without the outright lies. All this insured that we would most likely not do business with this particular dealership in the future. Otherwise this could have been a wonderful experience dealing with this dealership.

July 18, 2014

Lee, I hate to hear about your experience but appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Here at Pat Lobb Toyota customer service is our top priority, and I am sorry to hear that the service you received did not meet the standard we set. Please contact me at tanderson@patlobbtoyota.com so I can try to make things right. I hope that you might give us another chance. Sincerely, Tim Anderson, GM

Poor service experience

by from Melissa, Texas |

Since I bought a Toyota Tundra 2012, it has been given the impression of excessive slippery. In a normal condition, the car tends to slip of the left while being driven at a normal speed. The car also tremble most of the time. When the road is icy, it becomes worse. The car slips even while driving at 20 or 30 MPH. Last January, I almost went over bridges or off roads many times. I was speeding at 25MPH. Once, I was so scared that I have to call the police to help me out. I stopped driving this car. Since I didn?t have enough time to send the car to Toyota, I started to drive my wife?s car. Last February, I dropped the car to Toyota Pat Lobb. Of course they didn?t find anything except balancing the tires at my cost. I started to drive it again. Even I asked my nephew to drive and let me know what he thinks. Same problem. The car tend to go to the left and it slip sometimes. With the snow and the icy come back (even when the road is only watered)?the car started to get worse again. Begging of March I have to drive between 15 to 25 MPH to come home from work. Any kind of cars (SV, SUV, Truck?.etc) around me where driving at least at 50MPH. while driving, I went out of the road 4 times because the car was too slippery. Is it normal for such truck to be slippery no matter the road while driving at 20MPH? Sometime, when it?s too cold, I ask my employees to drive me to the bank because I can?t use my car. Is that normal? I called Pat Lobb Toyota and speak to the service manager (after the technician), the guy ask me to drop the car there for review. But I will have to wait when there no more water on the road, because he cannot test drive with water on the road. So, he recognized that the car wasn?t safe enough for anyone when the road is not fully dry. He added he can?t do what he said there is nothing he can do for me. I do not recommend anyone to deal with Pat Lobb Toyota, never to buy any Toyota Tundra. This car has definitively a life threatening issue that need to be investigated.

Poor experience from this dealer

by from Dallas, TX |

Unfortunately I did NOT have a good experience at Patt Lobb Toyota. 1) They did not want to give me the true value for my trade and I ended up wasting time to get a fair value. Also dont give them the keys to your car if youre looking to trade because you'll need to fight to get them back. 2) The car they sold me was over priced and I could have gotten a new car for a similar price (I accept responsibility for this but their pricing is deceptive) 3) The buying process took over 4 hours. You may ask why? Its because the sales rep keep going back and forth haggling over pennies before settling on a price. We eneded up comming to a resolution but it was a painful and long process. I didnt end up waling away because I had invested a lot of time in the deal and it was late in the day. 4) I did not have a pleasent experience with the GM of the dealership Tim Anderson. I went to complain to him regarding consessions for a faulty repair and he was indifferent. I did not have a good experience at this dealership and took their plate covers off of my car instantly. If you're looking for a Toyota I would recommend that you go to another Toyota dealership in the area. I seriously regret buying my car here.

May 15, 2014

Firstly, I want to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience at our dealership. Good or bad, this feedback allows us to continually improve our processes. However, it is hard to hear that your experience at our dealership did not meet your standards. Customer service is our top priority and we never want any of our customers to feel as if they have been mistreated or had their valuable time wasted. At your earliest convenience, please contact us at 214-544-8696 so that you can discuss your situation in more detail with a manager and hopefully come to a more satisfactory resolution. Thank you again for your time.

In and Out

by from Arlington Tx |

Bought a used car and traded mine in. I got an awesome deal on the 2010 Infiniti G37 and got more than what I owed on my car. Which worked out for both of us. The only negative part I had was with internet manager John the 3rd I think his name was. He wasn't trying to make a deal at all really pushed me away from the dealership but I contacted the GM Tim Anderson and he made it worth the experience. Sean the used car manager was very helpful as well. He got me in and out with a car less than 2 hrs. Fastest car experience I have ever had!

Great experience buy a used car

by from Lowry Crossing Texas |

After my wife had her accident , we were looking for a used car that was equal to or better than the one she wrecked. The sales staff at Pat Lobb came to the rescue. They not only found her a car , but a newer car that is just what she wanted. Their price was lower than any other vehicles we looked at and was in better condition. We were in and out in less than 2 hours as they were extremely quick with the paperwork. Thanks Pat Lobb !!

Unprofessional Dealers but Professional Liars

by from McKinney, TX |

What a horrific experience. They completely misled me and lied to me from the start. They wrote out a proposal that we both agreed was a done deal. Once it was time to meet, they change the terms and conditions. Then they said they would "honor the original agreed upon price" but needed more time. They took nearly a week and told me each day that they were working on it and would get back to me in a few hours. They just kept stringing me along knowing i had a deadline for a family car and then tried to sell me a more expensive car at the end. What a bunch of liars that tried the bait and switch. Don't be suckered into their trap like I was.

2011 Toyota Corolla

by from McKinney, TX |

Working with Ken Sisk was a very easy, straightforward process. I explained exactly what I wanted, my budget and he only provided options that made sense. I would buy again from Ken and/or this dealership in the future. After having 2 previous experiences at local dealers where advertised cars were not available, this experience was very positive!

FAST, FAIR, & HONEST!!!!!

by from Wylie, TX |

This was my 4th truck from P.L. Toyota! HIGHLY recommend Ken Sisk as the salesman. Very "EASY" to talk to!! Fast, Fair, and Honest! "NOTHING" else need be said! THANKS to Greg Stephens for the easy and pleasant financing!

September 11, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty to Pat Lobb Toyota. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business with our dedicated staff. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed our smooth buying process and amenities! Congratulations on your new truck!

Don't Bother

by from McKinney, TX |

Without getting into the morbid details of my dealings with the Pat Lobb service department, just trust me on this one and STAY AWAY. Arik, their Service Director, does not respect his customers or the Toyota brand. Way too many good options than to waste your time and money dealing with Pat Lobb's service department.

Great experience, great people.....Neat Dealership

by from Abilene, Texas |

I did this over the internet and what a great experience it was. First of all Juerl Scott helped put the deal together while i was in another town. He mad it easy. Then when i arrived in Mckinney at the dealership he lined me up with Ken Sisk. What a great couple of guys. The dealer ship was really an experience in its self. I was in a hurry to get to a ranger game and they guys Ken Sisk helped me get it done quickly so i could get to the game. Over all experience amazing. Dealership is not close to me but i would drive the distance again.