Tenvoorde Ford

Service 866-495-1902

World's Oldest Ford Dealership

Awesome Salesman

by from St Cloud, MN |

I just leased my 3rd Escape, (2013) love the vehicle, and really apprieciate the personal assistance from my salesman Mike B. I drive Fords because of the quality and value, I buy/lease from Tenvoorde because of Mike. He goes the extra mile to make sure I am happy with my purchase before during and after the sale. I am not just another sale, I am a person and that is how he treats me.

Jessica's Review of Tenvoorde Ford

by from St.Cloud, Minnesota |

I recently purchased a 2002 Ford Taurus, from Tenvoorde. The sales man I had was Andy M. he was very helpful and responded to all the questions I had about the vehicle right away. It was a nice easy going process. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a vehicle to go to Tenvoorde they are very helpful and welcoming there customer service is awesome!

Great salesman

by from St Cloud. MN |

Eric T is a professional sales person and attentive to all our questions. He recently worked with our niece who is now a first time Ford owner. She is enjoying her Fiesta and told her friends to contact him when they buy a car. Eric is an asset to the Ford team.

Great Customer Service

by from Sartell, MN |

I had a very enjoyable experience with my salesperson. He was knowledgeable and no pressure.

Great sales team!

by from sartell, mn |

I am working with Kasey in sales on purchasing a new Taurus. I have not bought but when I decide what color I want I will be giving him my business. Genuine, thorough, and really cares about the customers needs and wants. I would reccomend him to anybody looking for a new ford product

Poor Service!!!

by from annandale mn |

Had my vehicle there for service didn't receive calls back when told and bought my vehicle in May and was told I could get a car wash anytime and well today I tried for the first time and was told they wouldn't have time from 2 guys standing in the lot by the door talking to each other they both work there also Sincerely Very disgusted Customer

Ripped off

by from St cloud, mn |

Do not buy from tenvoorde, their service stops the minute you drive away. Kolin in finance basically stole from me. Not only will I not buy another car from tenvoorde, but I will never buy another ford again.

repair

by from st. cloud, mn |

My repair was very quick and cheaper than i expected.

accident repairs

by from Ogilvie, MN |

All in all I have been very happy with Tenvoorde and my Edge. The vehicle held up very well in my recent deer colision. The one problem I have had is with the Sync program...there have been numerous times where it just will not work, either fir directions or connecting calls. Several times it has frozen up and even the radio controls stop working. Very infuriating and it is difficult for me to drop it off for the day as I work nights and live an hour away!!

Tenvoorde Ford responded to this review

July 2, 2012

Kristin, please feel free to contact the dealership and ask for Paul Johnson. I would be happy to check on your vehicle and see if it simply needs an update. Thank you for the review, it helps us know your concerns.

Sweet Oil Change

by from Sartell, MN |

Thank you so much for the easy, quick and slick oil change service the other day! Was so nice to get in and out super fast and was VERY affordable too. LOVED the car wash and vacuum -- those extras make all the difference! Thank you!

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I was impressed with the entire experience. Great hospitality and wonderful service.