Concours BMW

Service 888-513-2045

The Ultimate Driving Machine is at the Ultimate Dealership. Concours BMW

Exceptional Experience

by from Green Lake, WI |

I have been to many dealerships in my life and dealt with many salespeople (and yes sometimes European dealerships can be arrogant) ...I can honestly say I have never had a better experience buying a car then I had with Concours BMW and Patrick Packard. Patrick is an experienced professional who knows the vehicles and the process but in no way was stuffy or arrogant, He took the time to go over the vehicle, discussed my needs and answered all my questions and even introduced me to the service techs (also friendly and helpful even though I do all my own maintenance). If you need a car (and you probably need a BMW) call Patrick he'll be my first call for my next car.

Fast and easy

by from Chicago, IL |

Found the car I wanted at this dealer for the best price. Inquired for more info and applied online. Walked in, drove the car, signed the docs and was out of there super fast. No misrepresentations at all. great job.

Phenomenal Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Pat, John, and Mario are great people. They treated me like I was their only customer and did not make me feel pressured to buy a vehicle. I bought a used car and they were very informative as well. The environment here is very laid back which is nice when compared to other dealerships that pounce on you when you walk in the door. I will defiantly consider buying more cars from them in the future. The staff here seems much nicer and down to earth then other BMW dealers in the area. I am a happy customer.

Poor customer service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Poor customer service. They don't take customer service seriously. I would recommend International Auto in West Allis

karosenberg

by from Whitefish Bar, WI |

My single point of contact to Councours has been Gary Dudovick. I stopped by the dealership several times prior to my purchase to discuss options and take test drives. Gary was always professional, knowledegable, fair in negotiating, and never high pressure. After the decision was made, the dealership had me out the door with the car in less than 45 minutes! After the sale, I hade a few problems with the car. However, Gary continued to stick with it, follow up, and respond to my requests. In fact, he even recognizes me when I come in and calls me by name. Outside of the service department being closed on Saturdays, I would recommend Concours. Also, Gary is outstanding if you are looking for a CPO!

Awsome BMW

by from Bayside, WI |

My wife & I had a great expierence purchasing our certified pre-owned 328ix from Gary "dude" Dudovick! We purchased a great car, with all the bells & whistles, at a fair price. The financing through BMW worked out well for us. I would highly recommend Gary and Concours for your BMW!!

Gary dudovick the rude salesmen

by from Wauwatosa |

I came into concours BMW to test drive one of their pre owned certified bmws. The salesmen walked out to the lot, friendly of course. Explained to him we would like to test drive the car. We had done all our homework and knew everything in and out of this car and had driven 3 separate cars prior at separate dealers. Like any other consumer, we were looking for the best car along with the best deal. Anyways went on a test ride and had a good experience. Came back to the dealership to come inside and talk numbers. The dealership ended up coming down 995$ off their sticker price which is where we wanted to be. I had one last car to go and test drive after this car. Of course I'm gonna talk numbers and price first to see if its even in my price rage and eligible. Luckily for us they came down to what we needed it to be. Unfortunately Gary dudovick seemed to assume that he had made some sort of deal because he was gone for 2 minutes to "check to see what he could do" and see if he could get the price to what we wanted. When I explained to him that we liked the car however wanted to check out one last car, the happy friendly Gary dudovick completely changed his attitude. He threw his pen down, threw the paper he was holding, threw his hands in the air,threw his head back onto his chair headrest and asked me why I was wasting his time and that he thought we had a deal and I was buying his car. Last time I checked you don't have a deal until I sign my name on the dotted line. Of the 5 bmws I had driven in the 2 days of shopping, i explained to each salesmen i would be back if there car ended up being the best car wth the best deal. Each salemen understood and of course tried to get us to buy there car, however they were never rude or Disrespectful. after Gary dudovick so rudely treated me and accused me of wasting his time (also he treated me this way once my husband was gone out of his office with my 3 year old toddler to take him to the restroom) and everyone's time there, I told him he was rude and disrespectful towards a potential customer. I then got up and left. I'm not sure if Gary dudovick thought because we are young and he is 70yrs old atleast that he could force us into buying his car or intimidate me by being so rude. After we left we went and test drove the last car. Same year,model, and similar mileage,that dealership ended up matching what concours bmw had offered us. So I bought the exact same car with the same certified extended warranty from the other bmw dealer. Never in my life had I been treated so disrespectfully and rude from any sales person. Had we not been able to find the next one so comparable, I would have came back to concours but would have refused to work with Gary dudovick. Extremely poor customer service and very rude and offensive to me. The happy go lucky salesmen from the beginning acted like a child and threw very obnoxious fit in his office. Never would I ever come back here due to his unprofessionalism and disrespect. Well done Gary dudovick.

Not overly impressed with Concours' BMW dealer

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Looked at a car here; been a long time customer at Concours VW; wasn't overly impressed with their BMW side of the house; apparently, like many dealers they thought I was some young kid; I'm 37 and I always wear comfortable clothes and dress down, many time I look like a dirty mechanic - so they probably assume I'm there to tire kick or burn gas in their cars. Well the car I looked at they didn't even detail before putting on the sale lot; If you're going to sell a used car, might not be a bad idea to detail the car before putting it out for sale; FIRST impressions are often your last impression on a new customer. I'm considering going over to BMW from VW and I know there's a lot of pros and cons; one of the cons being, the snotty attitude of the dealers and people assuming YOU are a snob as a BMW driver; I'm not rich, I'm middle class, and unlike MOST BMW drivers, I don't drive it for status. Salesman wasn't willing to negotiate at all on price and basically said "I'll pass" on my offer as if I was some sort of schmuck. I know Concours has tried to deal with this problem there before, it goes away, then it comes back. Their VW side of the house is very different - service writers are nice enough and usually no problems that go unresolved. I know this, when I do get my BMW I certainly will NOT service it here I will go the extra distance and take it to International BMW.