Chris's Century Car Company

Chris's Century Car Company

6022 Stillwater Blvd N, Oakdale, MN 55128

Used 888-533-6983

Reliable cars at affordable prices!

Great shopping experience!

by from Stillwater, MN |

My experience at Chris' was excellent. Levi was friendly and very knowledgeable and helpful. I needed a small repair to the car and they were on top of it. Had the part and repair completed the next day. I had not shopped for a car for many years and was not looking forward to this but the experience turned out to be quite painless thanks to Levi and his brother.

April 9, 2014

Hey Barry, Thanks for the awesome review. You have no idea how much we appreciate it and I'm glad we impressed :) ~Levi

great experience

by from Maplewood, MN |

We are really happy with our purchase. The vehicle made a noise and he explained what he thought it was. I appreciated him being upfront about it. This was a replacement vehicle from an accident I was in. So far no issues with the vehicle and the price was right.

June 27, 2014

Glad we could help and we're always honest about our vehicles. Thank you for your business! ~Levi

Not overly impressed

by from St. Paul, MN |

I went to look at a couple older model used SUV's. Despite setting up an appointment ahead of time and confirming with the salesperson, they seem surprised to see me. Took a long time to track down the whereabouts of the vehicle I came to see (again, despite the fact they knew I was coming at that time to look at it). In addition, the salesperson had emailed me a couple other similar vehicles in their inventory that might interest me as well. When I asked about those during my visit, salesperson was unable to find them in the lot. Why take the time to tell me about them then? Salesperson seemed overwhelmed and unorganized. Felt like since I was there only looking at older used vehicles, and not a looking at a more expensive purchase, they were just going through the motions. "Here's the vehicle. Let me know if you want it. Make it snappy. I have "bigger fish" to fry" - kind of mentality.

June 9, 2014

Hey JRH, I apologize if you feel we didn't treat you satisfactorily. We're a small operation, two brothers, and we're a $10,000 and under lot so we don't have "bigger fish to fry;" every sale matters to us. And our inventory hovers around thirty cars with a few out at a time for various maintenance items so knowing where they are isn't an issue. I'm unsure whether you arrived at our dealership or the dealership above us. Even though our address is on Stillwater Boulevard our location is on Century Avenue. We'd never treat a customer like you described and we ride along on virtually every test drive as long as the customers leave us room. We know our vehicles inside out and can talk about them for days. If your review was meant for us I do sincerely apologize if your visit wasn't satisfactory.