Lexus of Chester Springs

Used 888-789-6786
Service 888-760-8931

Lexus of Chester Springs: A comfortable experience

by from Collegeville, PA |

Shopping for a used car has never been one of my favorite experiences, but that all changed the minute I walked into Lexus of Chester Springs. I was warmly greeted by a salesperson who truly listened then assured me she could find me what I wanted. - She was absolutely right! After a few weeks she had found several models located that fit my qualifications. - Each trip to the dealership was a pleasant experience and every single employee I encountered was very professional, relaxed, and acommodating. Everything I was told about the cars, features, performance and pricing could be confirmed by independent sources. - As a result, I left the dealership a few days ago with my newly purchased used Lexus RX330 and I couldn't be more pleased. They just don't sell great cars, they build trusting relationships!

Excellent Experience

by from West Chester, PA |

Buying our new car at Lexus of Chester Springs was the most pleasant purchasing experience we have had buying a car. Andrew Greim could not have been more accommodating. He was helpful and answered our questions. Tom Martellacci took us through the purchase paperwork efficiently and quickly. Jeremy guided us through using all the features of our new car. We would highly recommend this dealership. Every person we had contact with was professional and friendly.

Great Experience

by from Phoenixville, PA |

We knew what type of car we wanted but had just started the search process. Our experience at this dealership was so positive that we did not need to look further - especially on price! Both Mary Ann Lonett and Tom Martellacci were great to work with! We love our new / used Lexus!

Very good experience with the Chester Springs Team

by from Lancaster,Pa. |

Very good experience and the team was very helpful!

Stellar experience!

by from Royersford, PA |

Stellar experience! After visitng several car dealerships, Lexus of Chester Springs was by far the most unintimidating experience. There was no pressure to select a car. Mary Ann patiently reviewed all car specs and offered a variety of vehicles to choose from. She answered every question we had and provided us with information so we could compare vehicles and make the best selection. After selecting two vehicles, she diligently worked with us negotiating prices until we got the best deal. We left with our number one choice and with all of the amenities we sought. The dealership provided plenty of convenient customer parking, a huge inventory on site, and a comfortable, welcoming, professional athmosphere inside. We were impressed from the moment we walked in. We look forward to being Lexus customers and being a part of an elite group of car owners.

UNPARALLELED PROFESSIONALISM

by from West Chester, PA |

Everyone at this dealership goes out of their way to make the customer happy. Steve Anderson makes it his mission to solve problems and come to a resolution. It's nice to know there are honest people out there who make you feel special! That's what this dealership does! Worth the trip!

Great First Experience

by from Reading, PA |

Our dealer reperesentative (Alvan L.) was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicle. He was respectful, friendly and took care of our needs and was able to answer our questions. In addition, the Business manager (Tom M.) was efficient in moving us through the process of the sale and the additional options available and explained everything clearly. For our first time at this dealership we were very impressed with the experience.

Dealership experience at Lexus of Chester Springs.

by from West Chester PA |

The salesman, Vince Mazzula, was friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable about the particular car I was purchasing. He gave me a good deal and followed thru with all that was promised. He is an excellent salesman and I would recommend him to others looking to purchase a Lexus. I found this dealership on the web and saw that it is a beautiful dealership. Everyone there was pleasant and helpful especially Vince. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wanted to purchase a Lexus.

*THE* place to buy a Lexus near Philadelphia

by from Huntingdon Valley, PA |

I found a 2013 leftover that had everything we were looking for on it so I contacted Rebecca (Ferry) Gotwals, their Internet Sales Associate. Within 2 days, we had a deal on the car although they could only estimate my trade-in since they had not seen it. I think there were about 5 emails and one phone conversation to agree on a price. Rebecca was off on the day we picked the car up, so Sal Pellicciotta took care of the paperwork for us. When we went in to pick up the car, I was sort of expecting the normal car dealership "game" - my trade-in wasn't worth the quote they had given, the new car had undercoating or tinted windows applied that weren't accounted for, etc. - some backhanded way to hit me up for more money. This is about the tenth new car I've purchased and I have seen plenty of last minute charges and fees suddenly pop up. Imagine my surprise when none of that happened! No added charges, no change in the trade-in value, just a quick, easy, and (I never thought I would say this about buying a new car) PLEASANT transaction. I can't recommend this dealership enough! It is further away from Philadelphia that several other Lexus dealers, but it is just two miles off the Turnpike and it is worth your time. The dealership building itself is beautiful, and everyone we met there was polite, helpful and low-key. If you want a Lexus in the Philadelphia area, make sure you check out Lexus of Chester Springs!

Professional and knowledgable

by from Downingtown, PA |

From the moment we walked into the dealership and were greeted by the host at the desk, we felt we met the level of experience and business atmosphere we were looking for. Previously, we visited other luxury dealerships in the area, they ask us to come back the next day as they were closing in 20 minutes. They just blew the deal with us. That wasn't the case with Lexus of Chester Springs, in fact, Sal stayed after hours with us and no pressure! We appreciated the time spent to teach us about the vehicles we were interested in. Both Sal and Tom were great to work with and we had a great experience. If and when we are going to purchase again, we will return to Lexus of Chester Springs!

Great Experience

by from Blandon, PA |

We just bought a certified used RX 350 from this Dealership. We feel we got a great deal and were made to feel very welcomed by all we talked to. All our questions were answered, and the various options available thoroughly explained. We did NOT feeled rushed, and were nevered pressured. Our salesman Craig Lunsford was very knowledgable and went over all the various hi-tech features of the car before we left. Plus he offered to have a representative visit us and help us with any features that needed more explaining. We highly recommend this Dealership and this particular salesmen. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had!