St. Cloud Toyota

Used 877-620-4810
Service 877-857-2812

Very friendly dealship

by from Isanti,MN |

I seen a car on there website that I wanted to check out. When I got to the dealership, I was greeted by Nate, who was very helpful. He brought the car around so I could look it over and take a test drive. We discussed price and trade in, signed a couple of papers, and was handed to keys. I arrived in a 2005 Prius and drove out with a 2013 Prius about two hours later.

St. Cloud Toyota responded to this review

July 4, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! Nate enjoyed working with you, and we are always looking for trade-ins to add to our inventory!

Two "old goats" bought our first almost new car.

by from Avon, MN |

We heard about this almost new2012 Toyota Carolla (5,000) miles that was almost within our price range. Mark, our sales person went to bat for us and got the "out the door price" down to something we could afford. He worked his managers hard, not us, so that he could make the sale. It was FUN to do business with him. Both my spouse and I highly recommend St. Cloud Toyota.

St. Cloud Toyota responded to this review

December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words and for your business! Mark was more than happy to work with you on the Corolla!