Motors Northwest

Motors Northwest

7007 South Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 888-339-3472

Where the value exceeds the price!

Wonderful all the way through

by from Sumner, WA |

Wonderful shopping/buying/problem experience with Motors NW all the way through. I needed to do my research first and wanted to take my time. Kele was very helpful and patient with me. I called first, then went in for a test-drive and then took my new MDX to my family's mechanic for a buyers inspection before I bought it. Kele was very helpful. I did my financing paperwork with Rich. He was very thorough and got me an excellent approval. Three weeks after I bought my SUV the transmission was making noise. When I called the sales manager JT he had an appointment for me in two days and had my MDX inspected and the transmission replaced under the included warranty within one week of my phone call. This has been a great experience all the way through and not exactly what I expected. They made everything very easy. I will definitely refer all my friends to Motors NW and go back and see them for my next car!

Wonderful to my whole family!

by from Pullman, WA |

I am a proud single mom. I seem to expect the worst and usually I am right especially when it comes to the cars and women combination. The entire staff at Motors NW was a great help. No pressure, respectful of my time and opinion and completely empathetic to my needs. Simply, I got the car I wanted, without the hassle. All the way through my process I was supported with straight-forward answers. I enjoyed the entire experience and love my new car! I have additionally gone in with my daughter when she bought a car and my mom just bought one from the dealership too! Thanks to all the guys and gals at Motors NW. See you this summer of one of your BBQs!

Great Job All!

by from Orting, WA |

Excellent experience. I first contacted Motors NW by email through a car buying site called car gurus. Rick Truesdell responded to my questions promptly and set an appointment for me to inspect the car with my mechanic. After the car got an a-ok from us we proceeded with the documents and purchase. Easy transaction with paperwork manager. Everyone at Motors NW was a pleasure to deal with. Rick even found us a third remote for our new Ford Fusion and had it programmed. When we got home we noticed that the car had a vibration. Rick picked up our car. Had the tires rebalanced at no charge and we had our car back in top shape before we were off work. I would definitely recommend Motors NW.

i would not recommend this dealership

by from tacoma WA |

i bought a truck from them. they promise to get me deals on on repairs or replacements when needed but they only say that just to get you to buy the car or truck. i told them it would need new shocks and a new oil pan in the future. they told me i would get 50% off on new shocks but i found out that i only got 10% off. i was upset with them. they refuse to offer me anything even though i have it in writing. now they think i am bothering them. i just want what was agreed. i don't think im going to be getting a oil pan replacement plus i don't trust their shops that they work with either.

Theses guys are awesome!

by from Lacey,wa |

These guy are awesome!! We bought a Aviator from here and it's awesome! It had a few issues but JT took care of it and I would refer them all day!!! Go see K, he helped us and he's great, professional, personable and all around just a great guy!!! Thanks guys!!!

Terrible experiance

by from oakley, ca |

I bought a 1996 Nissan pickup from JT to cummute to work everything was good until the arrival of the truck . The truck was coverd with cat feces and cat hair everywhere. I contacted JT about the problem and from October 5 2013 to January 2014 JT story was ( transporter is shipping carpet kit seat bench and they where going to take care of the rest. From January 2014 to April 2014 he was working on something to solve the problem. I got tired of waiting so I took my truck to a upholstery shop to get an estimate it came out to be $2100, when I called JT and told him he said ( that's crazy I'm not paying anything ). In May 2014 JT called me and told me to take the truck to a detail shop to have it detailed I told him he was crazy, I then told him to give me $900 and I would take care of everything by my self my loss, he still said he wouldn't pay nothing so now it will be solved in small claims good thing I kept all pictures.

Great experience....

by from Richland,Wa |

I went through cars dot.com and found the car of my dreams...The sales staff were great and it was the best car experience I have ever had....THANKS AGAIN

Professionally Refreshing

by from Puyallup, WA |

The inventory, the way it was presented, and the staff, all the staff at Motors NW, was professionally refreshing. This is our first purchase from a used car lot. It was not what we expected for the typical used car lot. We purchased a great truck without the 'typical used car salesman' stuff. We were hesitant. Motors NW made us feel relaxed and confident in our process. They provided us with all the information we requested, gave us our space and let us make a great buying decision. Thanks all! See you again and again.

Awesome!!!!

by from Olympia, WA |

Just as the other reviews have stated, these guys are superb, honest, and are there to help you get your dream car, not for them to make a sale. Special thanks to David who helped so much in getting us a great deal, and thanks to everyone at Motors Northwest for making this a pleasant purchase rather than a hassle.

Motors Northwest responded to this review

October 15, 2013

Right on Jacob! ...thank you so much for the 5-Star review! ....Remember, we are here for you when you need us - anything for your car i/e: discounts on service, parts, detail, touch-up, body work ..Oh & don't forget - now is the time that you can come in for free wiper blades and washer fluid! Every year at this time, from now on, let us 'clear-up' your view.

Great Service

by from Aberdeen,WA |

I first contacted Motors NW by phone. I was referred to them by a co-worker that had bought two trucks from them previously. I was in no rush and just needed a few questions answered. I talked to Mak on the phone, he was very accommodating. When I decided to pop-in unexpectedly just to look around I met Rich. He was an excellent tour guide and knowledgable without the pressure. They had the perfect truck for me but I wanted time to do some research before I bought. I decided to go ahead with my purchase and went into the dealership again. Louis and Rich both helped me with the final information I needed and the paperwork that was necessary to complete my purchase. They even gave me more than I expected for my old yard truck. Sara Nichols assisted with my bank loan, got me an excellent financing option and was very helpful with all of the required forms. I have been very satisfied with my entire experience. They still stay in contact with me and have assisted with follow up questions about my new truck. I will return to them, not too soon though, I love my F150!

Great Service

by from Gig Harbor |

Thank you all so much for helping fix Tyler's car. The guys you referred us to were excellent, again! It is so nice to know that the people at Motors NW are there to help when we need something. We are still loving the cars we got from you! Keep up the great work! We will be back for more!!