Kia of Lansing

5737 S Pennsylvania Ave, Lansing, MI 48911

New 888-660-6837
Used 877-299-7371
Service 877-806-7761

#1 Kia Dealership in Michigan!

Excellent Vehicle and Service

by from Holt, Mi |

I leased a 2014 Kia Sorento in May of 2013. I was very picky about my wants and the sales manager worked with me to help me find exactly what I wanted and I couldnt be happier with my choice. I test drove several different Sorentos and ended up with a AWD v6. The salesman Eli was very helpful and accomadating as I moved my sons carseat from vehicle to vehicle to take him on the test drives with me, and even offered to watch my son as I test drove the vehicles. By the time I decided on the Sorento and did all of the paperwork it was late and I was ready to go home. They had me come back the next day and helped me set up my UVO account and went over how to use all the bells and whistles of the vehicle with me. As far as the vehicle goes, I LOVE IT! I wish I would have purchased it instead of Leased because I dont want to give it up. I have a feel my next car will be a Sorento as well.

Service Review

by from Lansing, Michigan |

I own a Ford Focus and the Service Department took care of my vehicle like I owned a Kia. Everything was fixed in a timely manner, very professional.

Bad service

by from Mason |

Went in to the so called dealer because of the 4 grand the owner said he would give to put down on a car well that was a lie all they wanted to do is sell junk used cars dont even think about going in there they are heartless people that wants some dumb person to go in so they can take the shirt off your back fake people is what this place is about.

Bad Bad Bad

by from holt mi |

Think the people there need some more schooling dont ack like they now what they r doing shop somewhere else if ur smart.

Kia of Lansing responded to this review

March 3, 2014

Dan, We are sorry to hear that your visit was not a pleasant experience. At Kia of Lansing customer service is our top priority. We would love the opportunity to meet with you to resolve these issues.

I called no one showed

by from lansing michigan |

This dealership did not respond to my request for more information concerning purchasing a vehicle.

UNEDUCATED & UNPROFESSIONAL

by from Avon,Ohio |

I just wanted to voice my opinion on our visit to Kia of Lansing. My husband and I drove 3 hours to leave with one of there pre-owned vehicles and left empty handed and insulted. I originally spoke to Dan, which was a terrific help over the phone. When we got there we were given to a salesman who was apparently new because he didn't know any answers to our questions. When addressed by your used car sales manager. He insulted me by stating my trade in was a smokers car then stated the car we're interested in was expensive? (My car has never been smoked in and the only reason why he said this was because my husbands' a smoker. Which I may add don't smoke in my car either. HE DIDN'T EVEN INSPECT IT TO SEE IF IT HAD A SMOKE SCENT??) He then later stated that the vehicle were looking at was an expensive car? I've personally owned an Escalade and two Range Rover so apparently I'm aware of the expense. I went in pre-approved with our Credit Union for $42k-$48k loan and with $20k cash in hand. NONE OF THIS INFORMATION WAS ASKED BY EITHER EMPLOYEE!! The used car sales manager was completely unprofessional with his insults and I felt that he thought we couldn't afford this car with his rude comments which I can assure you is a complete joke. All they had to do was ask... Nevertheless, I just thought I would share my experience with this company and hope this site is shared with the owner, as well as help others not to take the long drive to come here!!!

cut throat

by from Laingsburg, MI |

I stopped in towards the end of the day. I test drove vehicle and told them I was interested in it. Since it was late in the day they told me they would run my paperwork in the morning. They called in the morning and said everything was good, then sold the vehicle out from under me before I got out of work. The sales managers response its a cut throat business.

Kia of Lansing Rocks!

by from Okemos Mi |

I heard some radio ads about the specials Kia of Lansing had going on. When I called to get some more information the phone rep Ken was great. Very friendly and informative. I set an appt and when I arrived I was promply greeted and they even had the vehicle I wanted waiting for me. The sales process was smooth and I got a great deal on an new Kia Sorento. After 3 weeks of driving the Sorento I can say that it is the most impressive vehicle I have ever owned. Thank you Kia of Lansing. P.S. my sales person was awesome!

Excellent Service - Highly Recommend

by from Mason, MI |

The entire process of buying a new car causes most people elevated anxiety and stress. If you are tired of the same old poor car dealer experiences, I highly recommend you buy from Kia of Lansing. I recommed you speak with David Bozzo, Sales Consultant, at Kia of Lansing (517.393.5700). He provided service far above service I have ever recieved from a car salesman. I also had the opportunity to meet Skip Young, Owner of Kia of Lansing and Kia of Jackson. Skip worked one on one with us and made buying a new car a possibility for us. We are now the proud owners of a brand new 2013 Kia Soul +. We have owned the vehicle for a day now and love it. Hats off to the team at Kia of Lansing. We could not be happier with the service.

Kia Optima

by from Williamston, MI |

I came in last week with my parents and bought a Kia Optima. I called first and talked to a lady who was very helpful in making an appointment for us to come in. Uppon arrival we were first greeted by Ken(?), who got us all coffee and made sure we were comfortable due to my mothers M.S. Not only did we get a great deal from Nick, we got to meet with the owner who is great! He made sure they answered all of our questions and even pared my phone for me so I could use my bluetooth. I would go back again, and will refer friends and family. GREAT DEAL!

A Great Experience

by from Byron, MI. |

I stopped by on my way home from work just to browse. When I arrived I was greeted by Dave and was blown away! Low pressure, very informative and truly concerned about my needs. I found a car I love. Thanks Dave.