Kia of Lansing

5737 S Pennsylvania Ave, Lansing, MI 48911

New 888-660-6837 New 888-660-6837
Used 877-299-7371 Used 877-299-7371
Service 877-806-7761 Service 877-806-7761

#1 Kia Dealership in Michigan!

Buying a car the quick and painless way

by from West Bloomfield, Mi |

My salesman Ryan was awesome. Honest and genuine and he seemed to actually be interested in helping me. He listened to everything that I wanted and used the tools available to him to help make it happen. At the same time if certain things were out of my price range he politely let me know what my options were. I drove there from about an hour and a half away. It was entirely worth it. The Kia dealers near me cannot stack up to the service I received here.

Kia of Lansing responded to this review

November 11, 2015

Bianca, Welcome the the Kia of Lansing Family! We appreciate you driving from so far away to buy your new Kia. Enjoy.

Excellent buying experience at Kia of Lansing

by from Holt, MI |

Kia of Lansing went out of their way to show great customer service. I was a Chevrolet Guy and never considered driving anything else. I did some research and found that Kia's get better ratings for similar GM vehicles, so I went to Kia of Lansing out of curiosity. I was greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable and professional salesman (Mando Orta). I also spoke with the Owner, Skip Young who was out on the floor working and greeting customers. This is how customer service should be done. Mando sent me out on the road twice to test drive two different vehicles. Told me to take as much time as I wanted. I was gone over an hour with each test drive. There was no hurry or pressure to make a decision. I actually left the dealership to think about my decision, and I wasn't chased down by a salesman. I can't say enough on how enjoyable my experience was. I was sold! I now love my 2014 Kia Optima. Thank you Kia of Lansing. My wife and I will be back in the fall when her Chevy lease is up.

Great Salespeople

by from Lansing, MI |

Neil was GREAT! It was nice to have a salesman concerned about my needs and wants in my car instead of just throwing me into anything. Lisa was also great and very pleasant.

Great service

by from Lansing, Mi |

Always polite, good coffee in the waiting room. Always done when they say they'll be done. The oil changes are cheap and fast

Excellent customer service

by from Lansing, MI |

Kody was very friendly and willing to working with me until we found the right car for the right deal

Great Experience!

by from lansing, MI |

Class... all the way around. From the timely & friendly response to my online application to the purchase of my new love. It's been years since I've dealt with a dealership with as much class, integrity & quality vehicles. You can't go wrong here...highly recommend!

Very helpful and informative people

by from Lansing Mi. |

The friendly helpful people. positive attitudes. Very good buying experience. We were informed of services and introduced to people in all areas that we would be using in the future.

Customer service

by from Lansing Mi |

I was in need of a low mileage used car and on a limited budget. I had been comparing ads and prices for months. There are 4 dealerships in a row so I planned to put on my game face and check them out. I have never considered a KIA before but the lot has a sizeable inventory and reasonable prices. I was greeted by Neil (I appreciated the time given to look by myself before seeing a salesperson. Neil took the time to listen to my needs, budget, and my trade in expectations. With Neil's encouragement, I drove 3 different models. Once I drove the Soul,I was amazed at its comfort, ease of handling, and perks.The negotiations were not grueling or high pressure. So nice not to be stressed. I ended being able to buy a new Soul. And I did not have buyer's remorse the next day. Neil gave me a short tour of the facility and introduced me to staff in the service area. Great 1st impression. I was very pleased to have Dillon (the techy guy )sit patiently and explain all the options and equipment on my car. I really feel I could call any department and get the help I need. This was by far my best car buying experience.

Amazing!

by from Williamston, MI. |

Mando was awesome and listened to our wants and needs! The service provided by him was nothing but superior! My husband and I have both owned GM vehicles for the past ten years and come from GM families, and never ever have received amazing customer service like we did this week! Thanks for everything!

great service and quick resolution of service need

by from Lansing MI |

Easy entry to service area and knowledgeable service technicians great value of services and work completed within estimated time frame

Kia of Lansing responded to this review

January 23, 2016

Hello Robert, Thank you for the great review and for your loyalty.