MyCarMan.net

MyCarMan.net

1200 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-283-6567

Located 1.25 miles South of I-30 at Davis and West Division between Fielder and Cooper!

best service

by from mckinney,tx |

I saw a car online and called sami, he told me it was there. i went to see the car. Sami has the best customer servce of any dealer. in fact my wifes odyssey had a bad battery and would not start after i told her i was going to buy the car and she could go home. Sami put a new battery in her car for free!! i was shocked how easy he made the whole prosses and the free battery for the wifes car was just down right kind of him. I would go see sami9 if you are looking for a vehicle for sure. you will leave happy.

MyCarMan.net responded to this review

January 7, 2015

thank you so much for your kind works. wishing you and your lovely family all the best. sami

Greatest experience I've had purchasing a vehicle!

by from Shreveport Louisiana |

This was the best experience I have ever had while purchasing a vehicle. Most times when people of car salesmen they think sleezy and no good and will try their best to get over on you. Well Sami is nothing like that! He's a family man, an all around good person. That's what sets his dealership apart from the rest. He's trustworthy. Not to even mention he has a wonderful selection of cars. But when you're dealing with a good person you're gonna get good service. That's just the bottom line. Thank you Sami for helping me find the car I needed. At a great price.

CAR I'VE BEEN WANTING FOR YEARS!

by from ARLINGTON, TX |

JOSE WAS THE BEST & FRIENDLY/KNOWLEDGEABLE. SAMI WAS MORE FRIENDLY AFTER KNOWING I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING THE MECEDES;)

Great Expierence- Professional-Honest-Friendly

by from Argyle, Texas |

We recently purchased a 2007 Volkswagen EOS for our daughter at MyCarMan in Arlington. Sami and the rest of the staff were friendly, helpful, and very professional. They went above and beyond to make our buying experience here a positive one. They even met with us after business hours, so that they could accommodate our schedule. Sami even waited around for us when we were a little late. The sales people didn't use any pushy sales tactics and the prices on their vehicles were very competitive. We would highly recommend MyCarMan to anyone in the market for a vehicle. When shopping for our next car we will be sure to stop here first! Thanks Sami!

Best deals on quality cars!

by from Lancaster, Tx |

I had been looking to replace my mom's car that was totaled for over 3 weeks. My Car Man offered the best quality cars and prices that I had seen. I purchased a 2004 Toyota Solara for my mom for a Great deal, and she loves the car. It's clean, has a smooth ride--- overall mint condition. We'll definitely buy from My Car Man in the future, as well as recommend to family and friends! Thanks again Jose and Sami.

The worst experience ever!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Sami did not want me to test drive the car unless i was buying the car "today" he said there was nothing wrong with the car it was serviced by his facility, the check engine light came on during the test drive, he said there was nothing wrong with it nothing to be worried about, turned out to be the transmission. The worst experience ever, putting pressure on me, he even raised the price on me trying to get me to pay more. There are many dealers out there that care about people and he is not one of them!

MyCarMan.net responded to this review

June 29, 2014

Dear Ms. Miller, We believe you may be confusing us with another car dealership where you may have taken a test drive. We do not have any vehicles with transmission problems. We do not have any vehicles where the check engine light comes on. We have good quality vehicles with clean titles. We regret that you went out of your way to try to tarnish our impeccable reputation with this untrue review. However, we wish you well. Respectfully sami For anyone reading this review, It is unfair that people can just write anything they like about any dealer even if it is not true. Please look at all of our other reviews and you will see that virtually every single person who visited our dealership was extremely satisfied with their car shopping experience at MyCarMan.net.

I bought my 05 Audi tt from Abel

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Icc was a first time buyer online. I was a bit terrified in my shopping which I had been for a qhile. I found the car, the color and the model I wanted. I spoke with Abel and Sami and was assured that the car was perfect. So I bought the car and had it shipped to Pittsburgh. I had the car serviced , and replacing the timing belt etc. as per the 125,000 mile factory rec in shopping for this car. Thanks tomends. I love the car. It was perfect car , a few minor scratches, all was impecable. I had a audii trained mechanic look it over, He said I did my homework. Thanks mycarmen Linden Freeman

The easiest choice I ever made!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Sami, Zima and the whole Mycarman.net crew were exceptional in their professionalism and quality of service. They have amazing deals on vehicles and the quality was like new. Very clean and runs smoothly and no problems at all. Exceptional value, service and courtesy, I cannot express how great of an experience I had. If you buy somewhere else, you are losing out, give them a try and you won't be disappointed!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

Buying a new vehicle can be a very stressful experience. After researching various used car dealerships and reading many reviews I made the decision to visit MyCarMan. Which was without a doubt the correct decision. Zima helped me find just the right car that met my expectations and budget. From our first meeting he was friendly, professional, knowledgable, helpful and determined to place me in a vehicle fit for me. I didn't feel like he was there to sell me a car. He was patient and never rushed me into a decision. Here they definitely go that extra mile. I am very happy with my new car and the heated seats that have been keeping me warm in this cold weather. If you are in the market for a used car, I recommend going to see Zima at MyCarMan.

Wow! Best dealer i have ever been to!

by from dallas |

I was just driving by saw this great mercedes sl500 stopped to look at it and within half an hour i was the new owner of this great car! I could not believe the deal i got on it! Sami was very friendly and honest about everything. Its the best deal i ever made at the best dealer i ever visited. I recomand mycarman to everyone!

NEVER buy from this dealership

by from Arlington, TX |

Do NOT buy from this dealership!! The car I bought from them broke down on the drive home from the dealership and despite having bought the most comprehensive extended warranty Mycarman was offering, the extended warranty company won't cover the repairs and Mycarman says its my problem now. I have to have a vehicle to work so they effectively put me out of a job...I've been back from Afghanistan for less than a month. Do NOT trust these people!!!!