Mossy Volkswagen Escondido

1695 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029

Totally dissatisfied

by from San Diego ca |

Bought a VW hybrid. 40 days after and they have yet to pay off my trade in. Spoke with sales mgr, finance mgr, and GM and have yet to have the check to be issued and sent to finance our finance company. They have lied 3 times about the day the check was sent. I have reached out by phone many times and have yet to reach anyone directly without first leaving a voicemail and waiting for a callback. The only exception being the sales line. I won't be a customer of this dealership again. This would include service.

Patient and not pushy

by from El. Cajon, CA |

Jamie Hayes assisted us with our purchase. We weren't planning on a new car. We had a 2010 VW Jetta TDI. Fun. What's more fun? A 2014 Jetta TDI. Smoother shifting. Tighter hold to the road. No lack of power. Jamie walked the lot back and forth. No pressure. We had pizza served while our paperwork was done. Only comment, but not really a negative, is that sales AND management should spend more time learning every feature of the cars they sell. There was a bit of, "I'm new to VW", than I expected. Friendly and generally efficient. Ask for Jamie.

Good car at a good price at the El Cajon store

by from El Cajon |

Got a new TDI Jetta premium at a very fair price and interest rate and spent a total of four hours over two visits to test drive and close the deal. These folks are fair, honest, patient and respectful. Go see Fabulous Fabio for a no hassle, no pressure experience.

No nonsense dealership

by from El Cajon |

I had a no hassle or pressure experience with Fabio. We shopped a couple other cars at different dealerships, we were considering Buick and Mazda also. All the while I was asking for information via email from Fabio Magnelli, he was very patient over the couple days we took to decide. Skip the Latte's and Croissants at the fancy dealerships. These folks are simple, fair, respectful and honest. I know this because I researched the vehicle and price they offered before I came back bought it. If you want a fair deal on a good product go to Mossy VW El Cajon. Ask for Fabio.

Best Sales Women Ever

by from San Diego CA |

Purchased a new Jetta (this makes #6 VW) what a great deal. Gave me what I was asking for my trade-in. The best part was the sales woman Jamie Hayes, made my life easy. Well if you looking for a great deal on a car,and a fast and easy experience Mossy VW is the place and Jamie Hayes is person to ask for.

Car repairs

by from Murrieta, CA |

I can't express how appreciative I am of Chris Osborn in Mossy VW's service department. My GTI was hit by debris on I-15 on a weeknight and I limped in to Mossy VW Escondido a little after 6pm (after closing). Fortunately for me Chris was working late and instead of turning me away (which is what I expected), he took care of me completely. He got me into a loner car until I could get a car rental the next day and communicated with me daily in regards to the insurance process and repairs on the car. Even when I picked up my car, they did an amazing job cleaning the car even down to polishing the tires. He was the most compassionate, honest, and professional service advisor I have ever met or worked with (whomever is his boss...he needs a customer service award and a raise!). I had never been to Mossy VW and was expecting the same horrible customer service and lack of attention to detail with any of the other big car dealerships, but it was the opposite. They have earned my future business for sure.

Awesome discount on CC

by from 4S Ranch |

I just got a VW CC and I absolutely love it. I ended up at Volkswagen Mossy Escondido because of David & Bill. They were extremely responsive, straight and honest with me and took me seriously while some of the other dealers did not. Ask David about Costco discount on VW...love it, thanks guys you know how make a girl feel special.

the best experiane

by from san diego |

Scott Brown was fantastic,he got to the point and help me fit a car into my budjet.His manager Jarred worked hard to help me feel comfortable and I got the car I really wanted at a payment I was more than ok with.This place is awsome .So if your looking for a new car go see Scott!

Mossy VW Escondido is Fantastic!

by from Fallbrook, Ca |

I searched a lot of Dealers for the right car for a competative price and the Internet Department at Mossy VW met my every need. The Staff is fantastic! Best car buying experience I have ever had! Craig Nelson, the Fleet Manager, was the most professional sales person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. His low pressure, no-haggle-no hassle consultative approach was refreshing, as was his thorough knowledge of the product. I highly recommend Mossy VW and Craig Nelson when you are ready to buy your next vehicle.

Don't Waste Your Time

by from Palm Springs |

Sales manager likes to believe that because a car is "Certified" he can charge way more than the market value. I ended up buying a one year newer same model/feature car with 25K less mileage from an independent car reseller for the same amount of money that this dealership wanted to charge as their "lowest price". Worse yet, after I told him the car I wanted to buy was not the one he was negotiating on, he dropped me like a dirty shirt. Steer clear of this dealership.