Reeder Chevrolet

4301 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

New 888-347-2209 New 888-347-2209
Used 888-347-2518 Used 888-347-2518
Service 888-230-7543 Service 888-230-7543

Our commitment is to provide you with PLEASANT and STRESS-FREE buying experience!

Awesome service!!!

by from Memphis, TN |

We traveled from Memphis, TN to trade in our mustang for a new vehicle. We already knew what we wanted. Kevin took care of taking down our information and down payment over the phone prior to our drive down. When we got to the dealership and all we had to do was get financing explained further and sign our paperwork with Mr. E. Giles!! We were totally satisfied with our service and will gladly recommend Reeder Chevrolet to others. Don't pass this place up! They're awesome!

Customer Serivce Still Counts

by from Knoxville |

We brought my son's Tahoe in for a new set of tires. We got exactly what we ordered-mounted with the letters on the inside the way we wanted and balanced perfect.And the price was very good. While most businesses talk about customer satisfaction--this Service Dept and Dealership actually provide it.

Service Dept

by from Knoxville |

The Sales Dept sells the first car--the Service Dept sells the future ones. Jerry Macdaniel runs a 'tight ship'. The first class quality and timeliness of the repairs are a direct reflection of the person running the dept. and the owner of the Dealership. The Assistant Service Mgr, Allen Surgenor also does a great job taking care of the customer.Recomending this Dealership is very easy with people like Allen,Jerry and Tom.

Bought a truck from Reeder by phone from Fl.

by from Floral City, Fl. |

My daughter bought her truck from B (Bilal Siler) and highly recommended him. He was very helpful in getting the truck i wanted at a way better price than Fl.. I am in Fl. so everything was done by phone and it has gone smoothly so far. Looking forward to picking up my truck on the 12th. Thanks B

BIG THANKS TO ALLEN SURGENOR IN SERVICE!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Allen Surgenor in service is the best! Always making sure that service needs are taken care of and resolves any issues immediately!

bought a chevy spark from Reeder Chevrolet

by from Knoxville, Tn |

Stewart and Dean were very nice and understanding to my needs and both had great personalities. They made buying a car fun and not scary. Very Pleased with my new Spark. Its fun to drive and is getting great gas milage .Thanks again for making me so happy with my purchase.

No pressure, courteous, friendly, trustworthy!

by from Knoxville, TN |

What a wonderful experience! No sales people arguing over me, no pressure. Just a patient person, Brian Hobock, taking time to let me drive and think about my purchase. He worked really hard to get me financed and I left feeling relaxed and satisfied! Fantastic dealership!