Tuttle Click Tustin Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

40 Auto Center Dr, Tustin, CA 92782

Used 888-862-0150

Great service; friendly team

by from Irvine, CA |

Tuttle-Click has serviced my vehicle since 2007. My service advisor, Mo, is always professional and tells me what I need to know, not what I want to hear. The service is always timely and my vehicle is returned in a clean condition; inside and out. Always a pleasure to do business w/them.

Excellent Dealership!

by from Tustin, CA |

We bought our 2014 Dodge Charger from the Irvine dealership and had a great experience!! So we weren't surprised that Jeff in the service department in Tustin takes customer service to a superior level...his help was far above outstanding. Jeff is definitely an added asset to the Tuttle Click dealership!!

Outstanding service with a smile

by from Irvine, CA |

Our salesperson, Tony, greeted us in a friendly manner and was not pushy at all. He answered our questions knowledgeably, showed us many features and benefits, and offered a test drive. We decided to purchase our Jeep and Tony's demeanor contributed to our decision. He rolled with the objections and worked hard on our behalf. In fact, as paperwork was being completed, we were treated to a delicious Persian lunch. It seemed he genuinely cared and bent over backwards to keep us happy. We are now a loyal customer.

Car Service Department

by from Lake Forest, CA |

I hate this place because they had not fixed the problem with my brakes. This had happened twice so I don't recommend coming here. The only part that is good is how friendly and kind the sales department is.

Great service, friendly and capable staff

by from Tustin, CA |

Eric in service is always responsive, capable, and honest. My Jeep Grand Cherokee is nearing 90,000 miles by getting regularly scheduled services, no major problems so far.

Great service, Clean facilities

by from Tustin, CA |

Service was outstanding. Wait time for and cost of service was less than expected. Car wash was an added bonus.

Professional Service Department

by from Tustin, CA |

Julie (my wife who drives the car and gets service at your dealership) is recognized when she arrives. Service is completed quickly and she feels great rapport with one customer-service-oriented staff member in particular: ERIC HALVERSON. She thinks VERY highly of him.

Awesome care at Tuttle Click

by from Tustin, CA |

I spoke with 3 different dealerships and a couple on-line. Eddie was the only salesman who went to work to find me the car I wanted. Sales manager was available on the floor and the finance process was smooth. Thank you.

Awesome Sales Rep! Great Service.

by from Tustin, CA |

Moe Ghomizadeh was an excellent sales rep. and the reason we bought from Tuttle Click vs. other True Car Dealers

EXCELLENT SERVICE**

by from Mission Viejo |

Entire experience was awesome. From the moment I entered the dealership, the sense of ease and pressure free environment was noticeable. I cannot say enough about my Sales guy Joe. He was awesome, understanding, pressure free, caring, knowledgeable, sensitive to our situation and very friendly. Already bought two cars from Tuttle Click, will be buying my next in the next month or two.