Land Rover Norwood

449 Neponset St, Norwood, MA 02062

New 877-790-5278 New 877-790-5278
Used 866-434-7939 Used 866-434-7939
Service 866-792-0996 Service 866-792-0996

#1 Volume Land Rover and Jaguar Dealer in New England!

High Quality & Professional Staff!!!

by from Plymouth, MA |

First-time Land Rover owner & I must say I am impressed with my new Evoque as well as the staff & the numerous amenities offered here. No games, no smoke & mirrors... Zero BS! Every member of management was a pleasure to work with as well as the sales members who assisted me with my purchase. Not only did I get top notch quality service from the sales team but I even received a face-to-face thank you from the owner, who welcomed me as a new client. Prior to visiting the dealer, I looked at the websites of each Land Rover dealer in MA. Norwood's site states they are the number one volume dealer in New England. Now that I'm a customer, I can say firsthand they have truly earned that achievement!!!

exceptional

by from cape cod |

Had a great experience working with Alan Wilmarth through the buying and trade in process. Even better, they addressed a problem my used vehicle had after my purchase at no cost, and drove a loaner to cape cod for me while picking up my truck for repair. So refreshing to see a company stand behind what they sell. I'll do business with this group for years to come!

Best Customer Service-Doug Ostroff

by from Westwood, Ma |

We just a new LR4 from Land Rover Norwood. This was the best customer service I have ever had purchasing a car. Everyone we dealt with at this dealership was great to work with, the owner on the trade in and the finance person. Doug was extremely knowledgeable and I felt he was looking out for our best interest. He made the entire process very easy, quick and pain free. He even followed us to our house to help take off the luggage carrier from the roof and brought his tech with him to program the garage door openers. I am looking forward to buying another car from Doug and this dealership

Great Buying Experience

by from Braintree, MA. |

Purchased an F-Type S from this dealer, our first Jaguar purchase. Doug Ostroff was incredibly helpful throughout the process and pleasant to work with. The focus was definitely on the customer and we will certainly be back.

by from Acton, MA |

Land Rover of Norwood was recommended to me by my coworker who said he had great experience. As I walked in I was met by Zoubin who walked me through all of the options that were available to me on the Evoque. I felt bad for taking up so much of his time however just a few days latter I picked up the car i wanted. Zoubin was helpful and professional throughout the process. I'll be back. Thank you

Excellent experience

by from North Providence |

I had such a wonderful experience shopping for my new car! Renee made the process fun and exciting! She was extremely knowledgeable and great to work with! I would recommend Land Rover Norwood to anyone wanting to purchase a new car!! Renee is the girl to see!!

Great Customer Service with Renee!

by from Norwood, MA |

I was quickly approached by a happy and helpful employee. I would recommend anyone deal with Renee Acciardo at this dealership. She was by far the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with in all my years of buying cars. Not only was she well informed, but she was pleasant to work with and answered all my questions. I was very indecisive but Renee helped me make the right choice based on my needs. I couldn't be any happier with my car!

Great Service

by from New Jersey |

We had such a wonderful experience buying a certified pre-owned Range Rover for our son!! The car was in excellent condition, better than we anticipated! We found the car online and drove up from New Jersey -Renee Acciardo helped to make our transaction an absolute pleasure. She followed the purchase all the way through to delivery and made sure we were totally satisfied. I wish all care dealers were this great!!

Great customer service

by from Cleveland, OH |

Ms Renee, did a great job with helping me and my Wife with getting a new car. ...Thank you so much Renee!

Best Sales Person! Renee at Land Rover Norwood!

by from Sudbury, MA |

Buy your next car at Land Rover Norwood. I live 3 miles from another Land Rover dealer but drove 30 miles to buy from LandRover Norwood. The experience was effortless. My sales person, Renee Acciardo was the best, knowledgeable, freindly and oveall a pleasure to deal with, she made me really want to buy a car from her. My new Range Rover Sport is amazing, and the team did a great job getting me all set up and ready to go. Professional staff, great inventory and the best sales person hands down!! Worth the drive to Norwood, you won't be sorry!