De Pere Auto Center

705 George Street, DePere, WI 54115

Used 877-790-5320

DePere Auto

by from DePere WI |

DePere Auto is the only place you need to go to buy a car. Why you ask ? Outstanding customer service, quality cars, great prices, no detail is ever over looked. I just bought my 2nd Jeep from Mike & he found an amazing deal that exceeded my expections! We use DePere Auto for all our service needs also. Every person who works there treat you like family, no lie! Where else can you find all of this at any other garage/dealership ?

De Pere Auto

by from Denmark,WI |

I was looking for a good used car. I don't generally drive through De Pere but my daughter told me there was a dealership there with some nice looking cars. My choice of cars would be the Chrysler 200. Mike had one there. This has been a very pleasant buying experience. Mike showed me everything about the car that I could think to ask. Our current cars before this were a 1998 jeep and a 2001 Town and Country van, so you can tell I don't buy cars often. They are no pressure, helpful, polite, and professional. Mike also introduced me to their service department. I'm looking forward to having our service work done there. Now I can see why they don't have to advertise. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car.

De Pere Auto , De pere , Wisc. 54115

by from Green Bay , Wisconsin 54302 |

In January I bought a 2011 Buick La Crosse. The buying experience was delightful and proffessional. They showed me how to operate all the options and there were many. They also paired my phone to the cars bluetooth option and have been very helpful after the sale when I had questions. I would highly reccomend them to anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

Stress Free Car Purchase

by from Pulaski, WI |

Big box car dealers stress me out. The guy comes out to the lot, hungry to make a deal so he can meet his monthly quota and get his commission. You never know if you are getting the best deal. I was in the market for a used SUV and looked on Craigslist and found a vehicle listed well below the asking price compared others of that make. I called the listing and talked to a friendly guy who explained to me why they could sell a vehicle for that price. He explained to me that their sales people do not work on commission, they don't advertise, and their overhead is much lower than "the big guys". So, I took a ride. What I found was this old fashioned, down to earth way to do business. The "office" is a 100 year old home. Mike, the salesman, was very helpful and honest. I have to say it was probably the most relaxed, easiest car transaction I ever made. I recommend to anyone who is in the market to buy a used vehicle, to visit De Pere Auto center. There are so many reasons to visit them. I truly drove away knowing that I did not get taken buy a shady dealer. I will visit this charming, "old fashioned" business again!

Shop De Pere First for your next Used Vehicle

by from De Pere, WI |

I was very pleased visiting De Pere Aunto Center for my new used vehicle. Mike was so helpful answering all my questions about the cars I was interested in. The selection of vehicles on the lot are in excellent condition and a fair price. I was undecided about a smaller vehicle for long distances on the highway, but Mike offered me to take the car home and take it to work the next day. I did and I changed my mind after driving it. I returned it, but then selected other cars to take for a ride. Mike was patient with me when I was making up my mind which car I felt was best for me. I felt no pressure trying to decide. He provided much information on each car.The entire experience was a good one and I would highly recomment trying De Pere Auto Center for your next used vehicle.

Pleasant experience. Buy your next car here !

by from Green Bay, WI |

Finding a quality, used car can be filled with stress, apprehension, disappointment and despair. Not at DePere Auto. Yesterday, after weeks of searching for a replacement SUV that very well could be the last vehicle I may ever purchase, Mike came through for me. Patiently learning what I was looking for and the price-range I had in mind, he researched and found for me a model to test drive. It was like having my own personal shopper. More concerned about my needs and taste and less about just making a sale he found something and called me right away. It was a beauty. Clean. Low mileage. Some factory warranty left on it. More affordable. It would hold its value for many years if I would take care of it. But a second SUV on the lot, a little newer, was calling to me. My reluctance to purchase the newest vehicle I'll probably ever own was pacified but a patient salesman, Mike. He thoughtfully and calmly reassured me that I would be happy with either choice. No arm twisting. No high-pressure talk. No judging my questions, concerns or quirks. Finally, I knew I had come to the right place. I'm now the proud owner of an American-made SUV that I'm happy to take to the highways or just ride around town. And because I've had my other, vintage car, in for maintenance with great results, I know I will be treated well if and when I bring in my new one. Thank you Mike and the service staff at DePere Auto. In my book, it's no wonder that this community looks to you for their motoring needs with confidence and trust?

Highly recommend DePere Auto Center!!

by from De Pere, WI |

I recently bought a car at DePere Auto Center and loved the experience! The car I found was just what I was looking for and it was beautiful inside and out. And the price was the best I could find and I had been shopping around! I found the staff to be super friendly and not pushy at all. The lot is so neat and clean and has such charm that its fun to shop there. Mike was our salesman and was great but everyone was so friendly. You really felt that they were very honest and trustworthy. I will be servicing my car there and will definitely shop there again. We highly recommend De Pere Auto!!

Great vehicle at great price without the pressure

by from Marinette wi |

I had been searching for a new/used vehicle over the past few months. I had previously purchased an escape from depere auto and had great luck with that vehicle. Over the course of approximately 6 years all I had to replace was the alternator. I never had any other issues with the vehicle but due to commuting for work, I had put many miles on the vehicle and needed an upgrade. I moved to the Marinette area and therefore started my search for a new/used vehicle in the area. I test drove a new escape, a terrain, and an enclave. Due to the small dealerships, there were no ford edges in the area, so I made a call to depere auto. I spoke with Mike who informed me that he had a used edge on the lot and directed me to the website for photos. The vehicle was exactly what I had been looking for so I drove to depere on my next day off from work. Needless to say, the edge was even more spectacular than the pictures had shown. This vehicle was LOADED with options and upgrades. The panoramic roof made the edge feel like a convertible. After driving the edge, Mike told me to think about the vehicle and get back to him when I could. He did not pressure me into a decision and was very understanding about living an hour away. He explained all of my options with financing, trade-in, and other vehicle options. He made me feel comfortable asking questions and did not talk down to me like some of the other sales people at other dealerships. I went home to think about my options and got back to Mike later that night. I had made plans to purchase the vehicle the next day. When I pulled up, MY vehicle was sitting by the office waiting for me to pick it up READY TO GO! Phil, another employee wrote up my paperwork and thoroughly explained every detail to me. He didn't rush or just put a bunch of paperwork in front of my face. EVERYONE at this dealership truly cares about finding the exact vehicle that the customer is looking for. They take their time and RESPECT the people who come into shop/research/buy. I would highly recommend DePere Auto Center to anyone looking for a vehicle. They will find the vehicle you are looking for at a reasonable price without the pressure. They make sure their vehicles are quality - and they provide documentation to support it! I am sure I will purchase any future vehicles from DePere Auto Center. Also, the lady at the front desk (Cindy) was really sweet and helpful!

Helpful, friendly and very clean

by from Brussels WI |

We were very pleased with the service we received! We have purchased three vehicles from them and have been very satisfied. Mike, especially has worked well with us in finding the vehicles our family has needed They are very good at finding trustworthy vehicles.

Used car purchase

by from De Pere |

Our experience with finding and buying was great! Our salesman offered a lot of information relevant to our needs. They were very willing to make sure everything was right with the car before purchase. Friendly to work with. Quality cars.

Very good repair and sales experience.

by from DePere WI |

I had my pickup truck repaired different times. Always repaired correctly the first time. Bought a quality used car at a very fair price on 3/13/15. Will always go back. Very nice people to work with.