De Pere Auto Center

705 George Street, DePere, WI 54115

Used 877-790-5320 Used 877-790-5320

DePere Auto

by from DePere WI |

DePere Auto is the only place you need to go to buy a car. Why you ask ? Outstanding customer service, quality cars, great prices, no detail is ever over looked. I just bought my 2nd Jeep from Mike & he found an amazing deal that exceeded my expections! We use DePere Auto for all our service needs also. Every person who works there treat you like family, no lie! Where else can you find all of this at any other garage/dealership ?

Great to work with.

by from Appleton, WI |

Quality vehicles, great customer service. Will defiantly buy from again.

Dream Come True

by from Chilton, WI |

We are so happy with our purchase and the service that we received. Thank you, like my husband said, "we'll be seeing you again." Excellent all around!

Great Buying Experience

by from De Pere, WI |

I took my old car in to get repairs and ended up buying a car. The crew at De Pere Auto Center provide excellent customer service, both in the shop and in sales. I couldn't be happier with my feels-like-new Chevy Cruze. Mike made the buying experience quick and painless. The inspection they do on the cars they sell is thorough and left me with peace of mind as I drove off the lot. Thank you Mike for a great buy. I will be recommending De Pere Auto to everyone I know.

Great place

by from Brillion WI |

De Pere Auto wasn't even on our radar when we started looking for a vehicle. When we did decide to go and see the vehicle they had, we were very pleased with the service and the vehicle! When my husband brought it home to test drive, we both could not believe how immaculate clean the vehicle was! That was a huge selling point, we had looked at other vehicles and they were not nearly as clean as this one! The people were great in getting us in the car we wanted with ease and professionalism! Looking forward to working with them in our vehicle maintenance

Excellent Experience

by from New Franken, WI |

I was in the process of shopping for a van this fall and drove past DePere Auto on my way somewhere, and noticed a van on the lot so I stopped. It wasn't what I wanted, but the salesman, Mike, greeted me and let me know he could find anything I was looking for. I told him no thanks...I was in a hurry and didn't have time to talk. I ended up calling him once I got in the car, and gave him the details of what I was looking for, and in a few days I got a call back and he had found exactly what I wanted, for less than any of the others I had priced. It took a bit to get it delivered, but Mike went out of his way to hook me up with a loaner since I sold my vehicle in the meantime. After DePere Auto did their detailing, inspections and repairs, the van was in perfect condition. I went back a few days later to get remote starter installed and had very friendly, fast service. They were always respectful of my time and needs with a new baby on board as well.

Great Service and Great Prices

by from De Pere, Wi. |

De Pere Auto Center has all the knowledge any person would ever need to be informed and they have great people to work with in all your needs. This is the 8th or 9th vehicle we have bought from them and never once had a bad experience. Any questions or problems that may pop up they are very fast and courteous to make sure you are happy and satisfied!!!! Mike Jonet is a pleasure to work with for a vehicle.

Great people to work with

by from De Pere, WI |

These people are great to work with whether it is maintenance work, trading vehicles or selling. We have done all three over the past few years since moving to De Pere. They serviced our truck and suv over the years and now we traded the truck for a car. Everyone at De Pere Auto is terrific to work with whether it is service work or changing vehicles.

Great Dealer and a Great Deal

by from Green Bay, Wisconsin |

Over the years we have purchased quite a few vehicles from the bigger dealers in town, but this was the best experience we have had. buying a vehicle from DePere Auto Center.. We felt that Mike was informative, honest, easy to talk to, and very professional. The Escape we purchased was in great shape and really clean. We are very happy with our purchase. We would recommend to anyone we know that is looking for a used vehicle to definitely go here. So thank you Mike and Phil for making buying a car what it should be....A great Escape from the other places................................

Great Deals and Great People at De Pere Auto

by from De Pere, WI |

When looking for a newer used vehicle I looked at the big dealers and De Pere Auto. The vehicles at De Pere Auto were the best and the prices were also the best. Mike and Phill were excellent to work with; no pressure and they were very helpful and knowledgeable. I received a great price on the vehicle I purchased and a great trade in value. I will recommend them to all my family and friends. Thanks DPA.