Mercedes-Benz of Pittsburgh / smart center Pittsburgh

Service 877-881-2995

High Performance Automobiles, High Performance Dealerships

Great sales team

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Andy was terrific. He made the whole process terrific and easy!! Appreciated his help

Great first experience

by from Pittsburgh Pa |

Smooth process, no suprises. Ben Fish was very professional and quick to respond to my on line inquiries. Great car at a fair price. I will be looking at Bobby Rahal MB of Pittsburgh for future purchases.

Disappointing Time Wasting Experience

by from New York |

This is an example of how even a dealership or call sales company can become too big, where the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing, where salespeople are too busy to respond in a timely manner. I wasted nearly 2 weeks with these people after finding a car, and then getting warranty information was like pulling teeth. The salespersons are all very courteous but that does not do me any good after they wasted my time. The worst was that I finally got a salesman working with me, who asked for me to send my personal information, which I did, only to be called in the morning to say the car was actually already sold. So why the heck was my time wasted for nearly 2 weeks. Definitely will not want to do business with them again even if they're the only Mercedes Benz dealer available.

Great Service

by from Irwin, PA |

I had such a great experience at Bobby Rahal Mercedes Pittsburgh. Andy Kornreich was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and a pleasure to deal with. From start to finish the leasing process there was as smooth and easy as possible.

Best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from Greensburg Pa |

By far the best dealership I have ever dealt with! So friendly and accommodating. Cars were all priced right and Ben Fish was a amazing salesperson! Will recommend everyone looking for a automobile to shop here. They have a customer for life.

Great Dealership

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This dealership is THE finest place that I have ever purchased automobiles from. They are first class and number 1 in every aspect from the time you walk in the dealership till you drive out with your new vehicle. In the past twelve months, I have purchased three new vehicles from them and every purchase was a delightful great experience. They make the buying experience a wonderful and pleasant journey. I recommend these people highly.

Not a great first impression

by from Pittsburgh |

Dealer response was quick and friendly. Told me car was in good shape but that I wouldn't be able to see the car until two days later because he was off the next day. I came to find out later the car was not inspected and needed over $1000 work. Then, on the day I was to stop down and see it, the car was apparently sold.

November 20, 2013

We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have occurred but the vehicle in question was being evaluated by our service shop and it did not meet the standards we have for resale. The car was sent to auction because of the extensive work it needed for resale. We do not sell vehicles that do not meet our high standards for safety or reliability for our clients. Regards, Gregg Szabatura General Manager

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I am in the process of buying and found this dealers through cars.com. The Sales person was extremely nice not pushy and very helpful. Along with liking the car very much the approach of the sales person I am strongly leaning towards making my purchase from this dealership. I would recomment this dealership and salesperson to friends.

Excellent accommodations

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This is the 5th wagon from this dealership! They are overly accommodating. Today I had no appt. and they were willing to look at my vehicle accommodate me and fix the problem.

September 16, 2013

Kathy, Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at the dealership. I'm so glad we were able to help you in service and I know we are thankful for your business. We look forward to helping you in the future and if you ever need any assistance please give us a call or feel free to stop by! Thanks Again, Benjamin Fish Mercedes Benz of Pittsburgh Sales Consultant 412-683-5000 ext 5611

Great service!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I like the way the staff handles and talks to their customers. They have a very good repair and mannerisms and the respect that they give us. They definitely treat their customers like "kings!"

September 16, 2013

Yussuf, Thank you so much for the opportunity to help you out in service and I appreciate the kind review! We look forward to delivering the customer service that you deserve! Thanks Again, Benjamin Fish Mercedes Benz of Pittsburgh Sales Consultant 412-683-5000 ext 5611