Mercedes-Benz of Pittsburgh / smart center Pittsburgh

New 888-222-8467
Used 888-307-3157
Service 877-881-2995

High Performance Automobiles, High Performance Dealerships

Not a great first impression

by from Pittsburgh |

Dealer response was quick and friendly. Told me car was in good shape but that I wouldn't be able to see the car until two days later because he was off the next day. I came to find out later the car was not inspected and needed over $1000 work. Then, on the day I was to stop down and see it, the car was apparently sold.

November 20, 2013

We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have occurred but the vehicle in question was being evaluated by our service shop and it did not meet the standards we have for resale. The car was sent to auction because of the extensive work it needed for resale. We do not sell vehicles that do not meet our high standards for safety or reliability for our clients. Regards, Gregg Szabatura General Manager

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I am in the process of buying and found this dealers through cars.com. The Sales person was extremely nice not pushy and very helpful. Along with liking the car very much the approach of the sales person I am strongly leaning towards making my purchase from this dealership. I would recomment this dealership and salesperson to friends.

Excellent accommodations

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This is the 5th wagon from this dealership! They are overly accommodating. Today I had no appt. and they were willing to look at my vehicle accommodate me and fix the problem.

September 16, 2013

Kathy, Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at the dealership. I'm so glad we were able to help you in service and I know we are thankful for your business. We look forward to helping you in the future and if you ever need any assistance please give us a call or feel free to stop by! Thanks Again, Benjamin Fish Mercedes Benz of Pittsburgh Sales Consultant 412-683-5000 ext 5611

Great service!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I like the way the staff handles and talks to their customers. They have a very good repair and mannerisms and the respect that they give us. They definitely treat their customers like "kings!"

September 16, 2013

Yussuf, Thank you so much for the opportunity to help you out in service and I appreciate the kind review! We look forward to delivering the customer service that you deserve! Thanks Again, Benjamin Fish Mercedes Benz of Pittsburgh Sales Consultant 412-683-5000 ext 5611

Loyal Mercedes owner

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We have bought 6 vehicles from this dealership and have had the same advisor, George for all 6. We really like the service that we have had.

September 16, 2013

Good Afternoon Lindsey, Thank you for the kind review on cars.com this morning. I'm so thankful for your loyalty and I will be sure to pass on your satisfaction to George! Thanks Again, Benjamin Fish Mercedes Benz of Pittsburgh Sales Consultant 412-683-5000 ext 5611

Good service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Good service and they work with you on service times and payments.

September 16, 2013

Good Afternono ET, Thank you so much for the kind review of our service department today. We continually look to assist you in any way possible and I'm glad to hear of your satisfaction with service times and payments! I hope you are thoroughly enjoying your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again! Thanks, Benjamin Fish Mercedes Benz of Pittsburgh Sales Consultant 412-683-5000 ext 5611

Best experience i've had

by from Sandusky OHIO |

Ben not only contacted me via cell right away but on a Saturday evening to let me that he got my email. He sent me more pictures Monday morning first thing and made this transaction easy. I did the complete transaction through the email and a couple of phone calls. Thanks again Ben...really happy in OHIO:)

September 16, 2013

Hey Kim, So glad you are enjoying the car! Was happy to work with you and I look forward to earning your future business! Thanks Again, Ben Fish

Salesman

by from Wintersville, Ohio |

Ben Fish sold me a 350 E and I recommend him as a salesperson. He promptly responded to any questions that I had and delivered the car to my house which was about 50 miles from the dealership.

September 16, 2013

Mbednar, Thanks again Mike for the kind review! I'm glad everything is going great and I'm glad your loving the car. I'd be happy to do the drive again any time! Thanks Again, Ben Fish

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I meant with Ben upon arriving to Mercedes-Benz of Pittsburgh. He had lined up both vehicles next to each other that we spoke about previously, ready to go and we test drove both. Ben was very courteous, helpful, and not pushy at all. I had a great experience and look forward to doing business with Mercedes-Benz of Pittsburgh in the future.

September 16, 2013

Nick, Really appreciate the review and it was a pleasure working with you. I know we couldn't find a car that met your needs this time around but I look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again, Ben Fish

Amazing Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

I bought a car from Mercedes Benz of Pittsburgh via online. I live in St. Louis, MO and wasn't able to see the vehicle before I bought it. I spoke with Steve and he was very nice, helpful and honest. He sent me additional pictures of the car via text message and was easy to contact with any questions. They were by far the best price on the internet, almost to good to be true. The car had a clean title, carfax and autocheck and passed safety and emissions in Missouri with no problem. After my purchase I received a handwritten letter in the mail thanking me for my business. You just don't see that kind of service anymore. I would highly recommend them and will definitely consider them for all future purchases.