Premier Toyota Scion

Service 866-651-5196

"EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE"

I have purchased 2 used vehicles

by from Avon, OH |

They have been great so far. Overall good experience, I have recommended them to friends and have brought them here as we'll.

January 17, 2014

Thank you for your recent review of my dealership. I appreciate you taking the time to complete and value your feedback. Bob Fisher

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Lorain, Ohio |

I'd like to thank Daniel Smith for being a great salesman and a phenomenal person. As promised when I walked into the front doors, Daniel stayed with me ever step of the way. He made sure my family and I were comfortable, he answered all of our questions, and treated us with respect and kindness. I had gone to other dealerships in search of a vehicle but was not welcomed or treated in such a friendly and inviting manner. Gus Grano (finance specialist), even feeling slightly under the weather, was amazing. He worked until he found the best financial options for me. In the end, I brought home my Honda Civic. I am forever grateful to the staff at Primer Toyota Scion and a special appreciation for Daniel and Gus. You all have renewed my faith in my car buying experience. I won't go to anyone else and I will seen all my friends and family your way. :) Thanks Deedee Tarrant

Review of Premier Toyota

by from Amherst, Ohio |

I just leased my third car with Premier Toyota. I have been very satisfied with both vehicles to date. I have never had to have any repairs over the 4 years that i have leased with them; only have had the cars in the dealership for routine service and, when i go to the dealership, i am made to feel special and appreciated as a customer. i don't feel pressured or just another number. they make buying easy and comfortable.

Happy Highlander Owner

by from North Ridgeville, OH |

We searched other Toyota dealers and were not happy with the service so we went to Premier. We were met at the door by our salesman, Anthony Rollins. For a young man he was terrific. Knowledgeable and very personable. Not at all pushy or a hard sell. We got the vehicle we wanted and also got a good deal. Anthony was right by our side during the entire process until we drove off the lot with our new car.

Best car buying experience yet!

by from Cleveland OH |

I met Christina Reiber at the car show in the winter and she took the time to answer my questions then, even though I said I would not be buying for a while. She was extremely knowledgeable about the Sienna and did not seem like your typical car sales person--blowing you off because you were not going to buy that minute. I called recently when I was ready to buy and she 1) remembered me and 2) was fantastic about working out a deal. Handled it all while I was on vacation through e-mail/text. The van looked great and had everything I wanted when I got home. There were closer dealerships, but I am glad I went with Premier. No pressure, no silliness.

No time wasted on getting a great deal!!!

by from Wellington, Ohio |

I bought my 2014 Corolla S Plus from Premier Toyota. My sales person, Kelsey Werdebaugh was extremely accommodating and very patient and through with all my questions. I knew what payment I could afford in my budget and I truly was amazed that I got the car I wanted with the options I wanted at a payment I could afford. I appreciate the work Kelsey did in making it all happen. Thank you Kelsey and Premier for making me a very happy customer.

May 7, 2014

Mr. Brasee, thank you for your comments on my staff and dealership. We are pleased that we could provide you with a wonderful car buying experience! Thank you, Bob Fisher.

EXCELLENT Service!!

by from Geauga County, OH |

Our experience was absolutely awesome!! Antwaun and Laurel treated us like we were royalty. Everyone was so warm and inviting. We had fun and laughed and got a wonderful new (to us) vehicle. It was a truly great experience. Everyone was so great. Thank you so much for the great time while we were there and thank you for the great vehicle. Great people,great service and so much respect for the customers. I could not have asked for more!!

Buying made easier.

by from Ceveland, Ohio |

I recently contacted several dealers about a vehicle I wanted to purchase which I did thru e-mails. Premier was the only dealer to answer my questions with e-mails. The others called my home to get me to come in and pressure sale me. Which is what I did not want. I know what I wanted and all I needed was a quote.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive shopping experience at Premier Toyota Scion. My company values your business and will continue to provide all of our customers with outstanding customer care. Bob Fisher

Happy Customer

by from Lorain, OH |

I've had a great experience with this dealership. I have been leasing vehicles from here for over five years and am very happy

March 13, 2014

Mary - Great to know you are a very happy customer! Thanks for sharing. Bob Fisher

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Avon Lake, OH |

Staff are very accommodating. Facilities are clean and a very friendly atmosphere.

Satisfied

by from Lorain, OH |

It is a very friendly dealership. If there are problems with my vehicle they tell me about it but no pressure to do the service then. Give a very detailed print out of things needed and things to be done in the future.