Fox Automotive Toyota Scion Volkswagen

New 866-414-7432
Used 866-497-5457
Service 888-229-7820

Get The Fox Advantage!

Internet sale No Problems! No Surprises!

by from Pinellas Park Florida |

I made an offer over the internet and it was accepted. I flew in from Florida, was picked up at the airport and spent less than an hour at the dealership. Then I was on the road in my car. I worked with Fred Brown who was very helpful. Easiest car buying experience of my life!

A Great Experience

by from Rochester, Mi |

From the time I came to the dealership until I walked out, the team treated my wife and me with great courtesy and professionalism. I feel we got the best deal possible, with really great financing terms. I am completely satisfied with the Prius brand (it's my second one), especially with the safety features, which enabled me to survive a very bad accident without injury. Mike Goltz was very well-informed, took a lot of time to explain to me all the features of the Prius that I didn't quite understand and now I feel very competent to enjoy the good stuff that the car has to offer. Dave Gottschalk was very clear in explaining the financial details of the transaction, and did so in an easy-going and clear manner. So, all-in-all I would rate this experience and this dealership most highly. I already know the service department is excellent, they have always gone out of their way to do good things for me through my ownership of a Scion XB and a Prius before this one, and so I feel very confident about bringing my new car in to be serviced as well. So, Mike and Fox Toyota get my highest recommendation.

It was not even April 1 st !

by from Auburn Hills , Michigan |

I work for chrysler and was looking for a Jeep Liberty. Found this Jeep on Cars.com . Called dealer . Then I went there . Couldn,t find salesman ! Left dealer with out seeing jeep . E Mailed them several days later using cars.com . Dealer responded me by phone and e mail. They wanted more than KBB said it was worth . Its a sport and thay appraised it as a limited . Well I made several offers. They accepted one. They did a clean up on jeep. Very bad . The seats looked better before they shampoed they. Stains all over . I spent 2 hours at dealer waiting for ? Don't know . Just slow . The finance manager was helpful . I have since cleaned the interior . The salesmen seemed green ! There fax didn't work . Also there scanner didn't work so strange a dealer with a broken scanner and fax ! Think it was April 1st !

Fox Toyota ... Oh What-A Feeling!

by from Highland, MI |

I give these guys Five Stars! Angelo and Chris worked with me all the way. Joe in parts has been excellent. These guys know how to treat their customers. Best new car buying experience in a long time! They have also treated my Dad very well. I highly recommend Fox Toyota & Scion. Give them a chance to earn your business! Bob Highland MI

Just what we needed!

by from Troy, MI |

Angelo was excellent! Friendly, upfront, and didn't try to sell us something we didn't want. Will be back to see him next time!

Friendly, knowledgeable salesperson; clean facilit

by from Rochester, MI |

I have dealt with this dealership for the past seven years and I have been very pleased. Up until this week (3/6/204) I have dealt only with the service department. The staff has always been polite, friendly and knowledgeable. The quality of the work has been excellent. This week was my first time dealing with new car sales and I couldn't be more pleased. This was my first meeting with Mr. Angelo Shalaj and I would recommend him without reservation. He was polite and knew his cars. He was patient and took as much time as was necessary to answer all my questions. Most important, for me at least was that his was not a high pressure approach. He worked within the budget limits I gave him and I left with the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I would highly recommend the dealership and Mr. Shalaj.

very impressed

by from Novi, Mi |

"I have never been much of a car dealership person but I have to admit Fox Toyota has impressed me. I went to a few other dealers first and they were no where near as clean and friendly as this dealers. I really was impressed with all aspects of this dealer. Michael Goltz is awesome. He saved my time and money for the shopping. The cars are well set up and spotless. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family."

Great dealership, best salesperson.

by from Farmington Hills Michigan |

After searching several dealerships and meeting many salespeople, I was fortunate to find my Prius at Fox Toyota, with the help of Mike Goltz. Mike was honest and helpful from the moment I met him. He assisted me every step of the way, from shovelling out my new car, to firming up the loan process, and guiding me through the radio and navigation system. I was very happy with my experience and I love my new used car!!!

Broke my stereo

by from Rochester, MI |

Recently I had a bad experience with Fox, and then another. I brought my car to Fox to fix a bearing, do some 80,000 maintenance, and an oil change. When I received my car back, my stereo was no longer working. They admitted to my stereo working when I brought it in then charged me to fix my stereo claiming it wasn't their liability. I'm not electrically gifted, I wouldn't have been able to put it back together myself. I regret giving them my money.

Fox Automotive Toyota Scion Volkswagen responded to this review

December 18, 2013

Dennis, I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with our service department and I'd like to thank you for taking the time to rate your recent visit. Let me assure you that it is our goal to provide the best service experience possible. When we fail in that goal we take the matter seriously and make every effort to rectify the situation. It is my understanding that issue with your stereo was caused by improper installation. Had the problem been caused by our technician we would have performed the required repair free of charge. As the radio was not installed by our dealership and the problem was not caused by our technician but by improper installation we could not be able to perform the repair for free. When our service manager discussed the repair with you he explained that the problem was due to improper wiring, you explained that you had done the installation yourself with a friend. We offered to repair the faulty installation and you agreed to have us perform the repairs. Our service manager offered the service at an extremely discounted price. We charged you $35 which was the cost of the parts required to wire it correctly. It was his understanding that you were happy with agreed upon repairs upon leaving the dealership as well as the discounted price. If there is anything else we can do to rectify the situation or if you feel as if we have misunderstood the issue, please feel free to contact myself or our service manager and we'd be happy to discuss the matter further. Sincerely, Lewis Baker Internet manger

Terrible Service

by from Rochester, MI |

I received a letter from Fox stating they wanted to buy my car at an aggressive price, I received a special coupon for financing w/ the letter. So I went looking to see how much I could get, and possibly finance another car, they offered me less than fair market price for my vehicle which had 15,000 less miles than the fair market value they were comparing too. They would not fluctuate, and were not able to be reasoned with. I decided to try and finance a car, and see if it was possible to get me about the same payment. At first, I was offered something reasonable that could be worked with if both ends tried, however, they didn't try. Alex quickly "shooed" me out the door. I e-mailed Fred Brown, and somehow he decided that the payments on would become even higher if I financed a vehicle. I love Volkswagen, I've grown up with them, Fox is the only dealer relatively close to me. Unfortunately I won't be coming back here, sales or maintenance.

Awesome Dealership

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

We bought a Camry last year from Mike. When we needed another vehicle, Fox Toyota and Mike were our first (and only)stop. We told him what we needed, our timeframe and he pointed us to a few options, new and used. He remembered us from last year and that made the process a lot easier as well. Once we decided on a vehicle it was an easy process and we were in and out in less than an hour when we came in to sign the paperwork. It was great to work with someone who kept saying 'whatever is best for you' when we had questions on timing, picking up the vehicle, etc. We may be back sooner vs. later. After driving the Prius we bought my husband has decided he may need to get one too!!