Fox Automotive Toyota Scion Volkswagen

New 866-414-7432
Used 866-497-5457
Service 888-229-7820

Get The Fox Advantage!

Alex & Fox are great to wth!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

on't know what to say, other than Alex Giacona is an awesome salesperson! I'm so glad he's back at Fox! This is the fourth car I've leased at Fox and the third from Alex. I always get awesome customer service and everyone is very friendly. The F&I process isn't pressured sales as at other dealerships in the area. I've sent numerous friends and coworkers to Fox & Alex for their new vehicle needs and they're all happy customers as well. Great work once again!

Trustworthy, friendly, and helpful

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

The friendly and welcoming service team at Fox Volkswagen of Rochester Hills makes it as delightful as possible to have your car repaired. I won't go so far as to say I want my car to break down, but on the rare occasion it has, I always feel confident I am in good hands when I take my car here. On the seven plus occasions I have visited, I have been highly satisfied. The comfortable waiting area, delightful smiles, and kept promises make Fox a five star experience.

Misleading photos

by from Lansing, MI |

I found that this dealership had used Toyota Camry. Looked very good on posted pictures. I drove for 1.5 hours. At the dealership - car has several dents that should have been obvious on photos. Bumper was new and seats were damaged - nothing of that was on the pics. They also had similar style car for sale, same color - they probably just posted same pics twice. Do not bileave posited pictures - always check. Also I used autocheck that showed that both owners of the cars was renter agency while carfax showed only one as rentals.

internet questions

by from Redford, Mi |

I was amazed to see how quiclky someone contacted me about the vechile on the internet. When they called me it was a very personable experience. They even followed up with me the next day great customet service

Internet sale No Problems! No Surprises!

by from Pinellas Park Florida |

I made an offer over the internet and it was accepted. I flew in from Florida, was picked up at the airport and spent less than an hour at the dealership. Then I was on the road in my car. I worked with Fred Brown who was very helpful. Easiest car buying experience of my life!

A Great Experience

by from Rochester, Mi |

From the time I came to the dealership until I walked out, the team treated my wife and me with great courtesy and professionalism. I feel we got the best deal possible, with really great financing terms. I am completely satisfied with the Prius brand (it's my second one), especially with the safety features, which enabled me to survive a very bad accident without injury. Mike Goltz was very well-informed, took a lot of time to explain to me all the features of the Prius that I didn't quite understand and now I feel very competent to enjoy the good stuff that the car has to offer. Dave Gottschalk was very clear in explaining the financial details of the transaction, and did so in an easy-going and clear manner. So, all-in-all I would rate this experience and this dealership most highly. I already know the service department is excellent, they have always gone out of their way to do good things for me through my ownership of a Scion XB and a Prius before this one, and so I feel very confident about bringing my new car in to be serviced as well. So, Mike and Fox Toyota get my highest recommendation.

It was not even April 1 st !

by from Auburn Hills , Michigan |

I work for chrysler and was looking for a Jeep Liberty. Found this Jeep on Cars.com . Called dealer . Then I went there . Couldn,t find salesman ! Left dealer with out seeing jeep . E Mailed them several days later using cars.com . Dealer responded me by phone and e mail. They wanted more than KBB said it was worth . Its a sport and thay appraised it as a limited . Well I made several offers. They accepted one. They did a clean up on jeep. Very bad . The seats looked better before they shampoed they. Stains all over . I spent 2 hours at dealer waiting for ? Don't know . Just slow . The finance manager was helpful . I have since cleaned the interior . The salesmen seemed green ! There fax didn't work . Also there scanner didn't work so strange a dealer with a broken scanner and fax ! Think it was April 1st !

Fox Toyota ... Oh What-A Feeling!

by from Highland, MI |

I give these guys Five Stars! Angelo and Chris worked with me all the way. Joe in parts has been excellent. These guys know how to treat their customers. Best new car buying experience in a long time! They have also treated my Dad very well. I highly recommend Fox Toyota & Scion. Give them a chance to earn your business! Bob Highland MI

Just what we needed!

by from Troy, MI |

Angelo was excellent! Friendly, upfront, and didn't try to sell us something we didn't want. Will be back to see him next time!

Friendly, knowledgeable salesperson; clean facilit

by from Rochester, MI |

I have dealt with this dealership for the past seven years and I have been very pleased. Up until this week (3/6/204) I have dealt only with the service department. The staff has always been polite, friendly and knowledgeable. The quality of the work has been excellent. This week was my first time dealing with new car sales and I couldn't be more pleased. This was my first meeting with Mr. Angelo Shalaj and I would recommend him without reservation. He was polite and knew his cars. He was patient and took as much time as was necessary to answer all my questions. Most important, for me at least was that his was not a high pressure approach. He worked within the budget limits I gave him and I left with the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I would highly recommend the dealership and Mr. Shalaj.

very impressed

by from Novi, Mi |

"I have never been much of a car dealership person but I have to admit Fox Toyota has impressed me. I went to a few other dealers first and they were no where near as clean and friendly as this dealers. I really was impressed with all aspects of this dealer. Michael Goltz is awesome. He saved my time and money for the shopping. The cars are well set up and spotless. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family."