Toyota Chula Vista

650 Main St, Chula Vista, CA 91911

check engine light wasn't on UNTIL AFTER "service"

by from san diego |

Went here because my tundra was making a pinging noise, Had them inspect the catalytic converter and was told it was fine. After I got it back though, the check engine light came on after only driving 5 miles. Took it back and had them check it was then was told that i had a bad air sensor........ HMMMMMM He just happened to go bad after they removed it.but everything is fine even with the check engine light on it... Okay, now about a month later, my truck has a Failing catalytic converter, Thanks For that "Awesome" service!!!

Excellent customer service

by from Chula Vista, ca |

Went in to trade in a car and Mario, our salesman, was so helpful, got us just what we needed and at a good price. I look forward to doing maintenance and vehicle services here!

wonderfal experience

by from san diego Ca. |

we had a wonderfal experience buying our new 2014 highlinder, Manuel was excellent and knowledgeable. thank you toyota of chula vista!

Great service

by from Chula Vista CA |

Driving by your dealership always turnes my head so I finally Stopped by the dealership To check out the used lot. After Speaking with Anthony V I am very pleased, he answered all my questions, Very polite, had a few laughes. All around a good experience.

sales experience

by from san diego, ca |

experience was great overall. representives were respectfully and make the experence a lot more enjoyable.

My brand new Yaris

by from Chula Vista, CA |

I had such a pleasant buying experience thanks to Robert Kuroda. He was so friendly that he reminded me of my youngest son and it felt as though I was talking to a family member. He answered all of our questions in a friendly and professional manner. As a matter of fact, I'm going to recommend him to anyone who wants to buy the Toyota brand. By the way.....he gave us a great deal!

Excellent service

by from San Diego, Ca |

Robert Kuroda, product consultant, was very friendly, helpful & professional in explaining all options & process of buying a new car @ Toyota Chula Vista.

Sales Experiance

by from Chula Vista Ca |

Jesus was very friendly and helpful. It was a great experiance at your location.Overall i would reconmend your dealership to all my frinds and family.

Superior Product Consultant Mr. Robert Kuroda !!!

by from Chula Vista, CA. |

I have purchased 5 vehicles in my life time and I can say I was well taken care of at Scion of Chula Vista, CA. I had a great experience shopping, test driving, and buying. Mr. Robert Kuroda was my Project Consultant during Veterans Day weekend, and his knowledge was Spot On!. As a recently retired Veteran, it was a comforting feeling that Scion took care of us from begining to purchace and follow-up. A class act.

Sales Experience

by from Alpine, CA |

My experience with Toyota in Chula Vista was excellent. I was given great attention and service from Jesus Gutierrez who listened to my car buying needs & helped me buy the car I really needed. I am a very happy customer.