Stoops Automotive Group

New 888-254-7616
Used 888-836-3528
Service 866-920-0213

Driven to be the Best

Always great service from them

by from Muncie, IN |

I am treated like I am part of their family therefore buying a car from them was a extremely pleasent experience.

Exceeded my Expectations

by from Muncie IN |

My expectations were far exceeded by the speed and efficiency of my repair. They found the problem and fixed it in the same day. I thought I would have to leave it longer and I was very satisfied by the price I was changed. It was a very pleasant experience! Amber and Brian were very informative about what needed to be done. Thank you to the Stoops Body Shop.

Great experience

by from muncie Indiana |

We just bought our third new car from Stoops and will always deal with these fine people! You will find the service dept. to be up front and honest and very helpful. Very professional and friendly people to do busness with! Couldnt be more happy with this dealership and in this day in age thats hard to say!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from HAGERSTOWN,IN |

I AM A BUSINESSOWNER MYSELF. I KNOW AND APPRECIATE THE IMPORTANCE OF GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. STOOPS CERTAINLY EPITOMIZED GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE REPAIR OF MY VEHICLE.

Very Dissappointing. Not as Described

by from Ohio |

I live in Ohio and found the car that I was looking for at Stoops on cars.com. It was a 2011 Nissan Murano with 14800 miles. I was told it was in great condition and the car looked brand new. I negotiated the price over the phone, and the salesman, Mark, assured me that the car was well taken care of and was in great condition. I got my loan docs together and drove 2 hours to the dealership. Once I arrived, I test-drove it. Then I got out to inspect. It was far from great. The tires were balding and definitely in need of replacement, and there were major cuts (gashes) in the back and front bumpers. These gashes were down to the plastic and had some cheap black paint on them to cover up. Inside the back hatch were cuts in the side plastic and damage to the leather. It was definitely not the car that was described to me. Knowing that I would have to be replacing tires soon, and estimating $1000, not to mention the damage to the bumpers, I asked Mark to get the manager. I told the manager that I was still interested in the car, but not at the negotiated price. He said that he wouldn't come down, so we went back to Ohio without the car. I spent 4 hours driving to and from Stoops and a full tank of gas to realize that Stoops is unethical and unprofessional. They didn't even offer me anything for my gas or time. Very dissappointing. It appears that the tires may have been switched out since they looked like they had more wear than 14800 miles. Be wary of this dealership. The ad even says: "the previous owner took great care of this vehicle so that you'll be able to enjoy the benefits of a well cared for vehicle offered to you by Stoops Automotive Group". This car was anything but well cared for. Be wary of this dealership!

Used conversion van purchase

by from Carmel, IN |

On a Sunday evening, after finding a newly listed van on cars.com that fit my shopping list, I sent an e-mail message expressing my interest. I corresponded with Pat Bowen and visited Stoop's on Monday evening. Pat allowed me to have the van reviewed by my mechanic. Pat was quick to accomodate my interest of adding a hitch and brake control. A review by my mechanic revealed minimum issues. We agreed on minor repairs including dent removals and repair to damaged wheel well trim. As I made what I expected to be my final trip for picking up the van, I found that Stoops merely added touch up paint to the wheel well trim. I expressed that the repair was not adequate and aligned with our agreement. Arrangements were made for proper repair. I am quite pleased with my experience and result.

Great Services

by from Anderson, Indiana |

This was not our first Buick, but our first experience w/buying one from Stoops..but we could not be more pleased...Others have told us we did not buy a car, we were sold a car...but our salesman was terrific..he had all the facts and gently showed us why we would not be disappointed in replacing the big car we have always had..!! I am sure I fought him all the way, not wanting to loose the luxery of that Lucerne..but we are most pleased, and delighted we listened..this was our first purchase from Stoops, but it will not be the last as long as we can buy it from Mr. Foster.. We can not wait to see the dealership when the remoldeling is done.. and understand the condition of the facilities.. Thank you for this opportunity to express our pleasure, Sincerely, Anne and John Hull

a very good experience

by from Muncie IN |

Everybody that we had contact with regarding our purchase of a used Buick. Your dealership meet our every needs. Very professional.

Our Buying Experience

by from richmond, IN |

We enjoyed working with stoops, they understood our needs and gave us exactly what we wanted. They worked very hard to give us the best customer service and We will return to do business with them when we need our next car. Thanks stoops for great service.

Used truck purchase

by from Muncie |

My husband and I were very satisfied with our experience. Everyone we met was very helpful.