Smart Honda

2 Smart Dr, White Hall, AR 71602

New 888-512-4083
Used 888-779-3693
Service 877-767-8740

A Smart Way to Buy Since 1906!

2013 Accord

by from Monticello, AR |

The entire staff was very friendly & knowledgeable. My salesman, Rob Morgan, was very helpful, courteous, personable, and low pressure. He basically asked what I wanted and steered me in the direction that lead to me getting the best car for the money I was looking to spend. The dealership has a huge selection and will go to any length to find what you want if they do not have it in stock. Go see Rob - he will take care of you. I wish I could give more stars, but 5 is the max. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Smart Honda responded to this review

January 2, 2013

Mr. Reynolds, Thank you very much for the opportunity to help you with your purchase. If there is anything that I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to call me.

Adrian HOLMES

by from El Dorado, AR |

Adrian did a great job working with us, and taking the time to talk with us. Really appreicate the friendliness, and cooporation. Wonderful place to do business! Thank you!

Adrian Holmes

by from Pine Bluff |

Adrian was an outstanding salesman. No pressure, listened to what I wanted and was very friendly and went out of his way to find me a car in my price range. I would recommend Adrian Holmes to anyone looking to purchase an vehicle!!

Adrian Holmes

by from star city arkansas |

Was sitting having car that I have bought from Mr Holmes a year ago serviced then Mr Holmes approached me like always smiling and asking me if I was ready to get into a newer model vehicle of course he had my attention like always very awesome salesman and always holds his words. Thanks to him i am a new owner of a brandnew Honda Civic 2014.. Love the faculty at Smart Honda!! would recommend anyone to come purchase a vehicle from here.

Adrian and Darryl

by from Conway, AR |

They were very helpful in helpful me find exactly what I wanted in the amount of time that I needed it. They were also patient in offering me the best deal for me as their customer. GREAT customer service and advice and I would recommend them again!

Chris and Christy

by from Dermott, AR 71638 |

I bought my 2010 Honda Civic from Smart's when they were located in Pine Bluff. Shortly after I purchased the car the dealership moved to White Hall. I live about 75 miles from White Hall but have repeatedly returned to the Smart's dealership to have my Civic serviced. Why? Because they know what they are doing. I have dealt with Christy more than anyone and she readily schedules my appointments, always calls me by name and is very nice and professional. Today I had my car serviced there and Chris was very nice, explained things where I could understand them and assured me that my car was doing good. When I left the dealership I felt very confident that my car was very dependable. I feel so much better after taking my car to Smart's in White Hall and never mind going there because I know I am going to be treated nice. I, wholeheartedly, recommend Smart's.

by from New Edinburg |

great atmosphere!!!! Would recommend to my friends! New facility, nice and clean and friendly people with friendly smiles.

Service Department Review/White Hall, AR

by from White, Hall, AR |

Staff friendly and knowledgeable, work completed timely.

Smart Honda Dealership Review/Service Department

by from White Hall, AR |

This is the second time we have taken our older model Honda in for service; recall/oil change and oil change. Each time the staff has been very professional. When additional concerns were found they phoned for permission before proceeding. Today Chris and Christy were very helpful and answered all our questions. We are very glad that this dealership is now in White Hall, Arkansas, and when we do shop for a new car they will be the first place we go.

smart has done well in there investments

by from pine bluff,ark |

the mechanic tj goes out of his way to be helpful and the receptionist asked if i would like a water or coffee, very nice atmosphere

smart has done well in there investments