PCH Auto Sales

3000 East Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90804

Used 888-510-2233

Super nice autos.

by from Lake Forest,Ca |

I have been looking for about 90 days,When I went to PCH Auto Sales I just felt good about the way they treated me. Their not like most USED car dealers. Down to earth and very nice cars. I wish that I had went to them 1st.

Cars break down immediately - don't shop here!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Bought a vehicle, however it broke down immediately, and it's my problem. What a waste of money! Don't even think of buying a car here.

June 23, 2014

Bought a vehicle As Is from us. Brought the vehicle several time for electrical problems. Customer was never turned away because of the problems and was never asked to come out of pocket for repairs. Found out it was an alarm issue and had the several aftermarket alarms on vehicle removed. Used cars may have issues and sometimes we don't catch all the issues at time of inspection. But this customer was never told it was his problem. We took it as our problem and we fixed the vehicle at our expense... I can forward the bills spent after the sale of this vehicle...

Failed Negotiations For An Eager Buyer In Chicago

by from Chicago IL |

I was extremely interested in a Silver, 1999 Dodge Durango and salesman ?Ricky? worked hard all week to close that deal. He even honored my request to have a pre-sale inspection performed, at my expense, through an objective third party. When the estimated cost of immediate and necessary repairs reached approximately $1500.00, it seemed only reasonable that the vehicle?s price tag would become a little more negotiable. By the end of the day, when the boss wouldn?t budge, Ricky was out his commission and I was forced to walk away from a terrific, albeit overpriced, 15 year old vehicle that?d been taking up precious space on the lot for over a month. Really sad to think that someone couldn?t see fit to lower the final figure a mere 1/2 of the cost of necessary repairs to stamp the invoice ?SOLD? and free up some room for new inventory. I wish them well in the future, but they?re not very high on my list of people to do business with, with the exception of Ricky, of course. P.S.- The dealer contacted me in a ?follow-up? phone call only yesterday. I found their unwillingness to, once again, seize a golden opportunity to meet me at the bargaining table, unfortunate and highly disappointing and most regrettable.

Manager Wasn't Willing To Negotiate

by from Chicago IL |

I expressed interest in a 1999 Dodge Durango and for almost a week, the salesman worked tirelessly to earn my business. He even took the vehicle on an objective pre-sale inspection, I arranged and paid for. The mechanics identified almost $1500.00 in necessary repairs. Once that information was relayed to the boss, negotiations stalled and I was informed that he was willing to reduce the advertised price by only "a couple of hundred bucks," because he had too much money invested in that SUV. In the end, my salesman lost a commission and I missed out on one terrific SUV, all because of the manager's decision to play hardball with a 15 year old vehicle that had been taking up space in the lot for nearly 30 days.

Will Never Buy From PCH Auto Sales Again!!

by from Bellflower, CA |

We purchased a car for our son in May, 2012. The "Service Engine Light" was on during the test drive, to which the dealership assured us was something minor and had it turned off. Well, here it is April of 2014 AND THE LIGHT IS STILL ON! This car has been in the shop more times that I can count - from Cam sensors being changed to the throttle body being replaced - and the light doesn't seem to go away! I have worked in the legal field for over 20 years, and am contemplating on filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I just recently pulled a Carfax report on this vehicle and found that it failed the emissions inspection on 4/21/2012, only to have passed it one week later on 5/01/2012! Sounds like a cover up to me. You can best believe that I will be taking legal action against this dealership. To make matters worse, we recommended this dealership to a friend (a single mother of 5) who was in need of a vehicle. She purchased a mini van with PCH only to have it break down on her one month after driving it off the lot. She ended up getting rid of the vehicle but was in debt!

April 4, 2014

I'm very sorry to read this review. In 8 Years selling over 5,000+ cars we don't get these type of complaints. Please give me a call today before 6:00pm. 562.494.5172. Brian Ponce General Manager :0)

HORRIBLE! LEMONS ! Cars fall apart after 3 months

by from long beach ca |

BUYER BEWARE! These cars are fixed up to last only a few months.You are then stuck with a lemon and a car needing thousands of $ worth of repairs.They wont offer warrenties.Hmmm wonder why.Customer service is no existant.Try getting them to call you back??? Lesson learned..never buy a car as is from a used car lot.Buy CERTIFIED only! Ready to go picket and file a law suit with LA District Attorney.Who is on board? I know lots of YELP reviewers are :-)

January 24, 2014

This is Chuck the owner of PCH Auto I am very sorry your having a problem with a car you purchased from us. I would be happy to talk with you about this, But I have no way to find out your last name or what car you purchased. You are very welcome to call me and we can talk about the problem with this car. Thank you Chuck

shopping for a car.

by from cal city,ca |

I contacted these people not once but twice trying to a car and never heard back form them again. I am still waiting for a car that has been in the repair shop for who knows why. When i asked, i was told"i don't know why it is in there but, i will coll you when it returns to the lot". I wanted that car, it was in my price range and all but, if it is in the repair shop already, what does that say about the quality of cars being sold there. I will take my chances somewhere else.

January 24, 2014

We really try to have our cars checked out, And I am very sorry it has taken to long. I really am very sorry. Chuck

kia rio purchase

by from baldwin park, ca |

excellent service. my only comment is they don't have parking lot wich makes it really hard to park and look around.