Jay Auto Sales

Jay Auto Sales

4550 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85712

Used 855-611-5114

When you're ready, come on by for a test drive!

Made me feel as though I was buying New

by from Tucson, AZ |

I was looking for a used car, when I found Jays. I had already been to 3 dealership and wasn't finding what I was looking for. I went to Jays as my last dealership of the day. Needless to say they had what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay. Not only where they engaging, but they weren't pushy. They added a free detailing of the SUV (even though the SUV was already clean). I got a limited time warranty which is nice. I haven't had the SUV long, so I cant vouch for the quality of the SUV. However, it has checked out so far. They didn't make me feel as though I was buying a used car. They treated me as though I was spending a lot more then I was. They have gone above and beyond as making sure I am happy and secure in my purchase.

Extremely satisfied!!

by from Tucson, AZ |

I was shopping around for a car and wasn't having much luck here in Tucson, so I started looking in Phoenix, but then I found the EXACT car I wanted for around the same mileage and price I wanted right here in Tucson! Right here at Jays Auto so I didn't have to travel out of town for my dream car! I was greeted by Sales Mgr Robert right away and I told him what I was looking for and we took it for a test drive. He was very engaging in conversation, pleasant, very informative, answered all my questions with a professional and positive demeanor. He did not pressure me on making a decision. In fact he did the opposite, he made me feel at ease with the entire process. Needless to say, Robert made it happen and now I have my dream car! From Gabriel in finance to Jay himself, the team at Jay's Auto were so friendly and helpful in every aspect I highly recommend you shop here before you go anywhere else! Thank you guys!

Very Happy Customer

by from tucson az |

This was my second car I bought from Jay Auto Sales the very first time I went there I was approved thur my bank at 12% . The sales Manager Robert had explained to me that he may be able to get me a lower rate he asked a series of questions to see if it was even worth trying it turned out that it was worth it needless to say I was shown alot of different cars and i found it bought it he got me approved helped me with all the paper work I needed so I was in and out of the bank . this second car i bought was even better for me same person helped me and through the same bank he got me approved 4.5 % intrest rate I gotta say the staff was cool and chill even Jay he was older but still chill he helped me so much and so did Robert I would recommend this dealership to any one and all thanks Guys!!!!

great place

by from tucson az |

Service here was pretty cool I've been shopping around for days and i was sure what i was going to do being my first car and all but i asked my friend and my friend told me that his dad always buys form Jay Auto Sales so I went there this staff was chilled and laid back they didnt make me feel like i had to buy this car they gave me the information on car showed my all the info on car and anwsered all my questions i believe this is the best experiance I had when it comes to buying a car I was greeted by the sales manager and he was pretty cool I felt like he was fighting for me rather then the rest fighting to get more money I will do what my friend Dads does and recommend Jays Auto Sales to all my friends and fam Thanks Jay for getting me into my first car oh by the way they got me 4.5 intrest rate which every where else had me at 22% cause im a first time buyer but again thanks Jay

OVER ALL GOOD SHOPPING

by from TUCSON AZ |

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND I MUST SAY THAT IT WAS AN AWSOME EXPERIANCE NO PRESURE INTO BUYING A CAR AS A MATTER OF FACT THE SALES MANAGER CAME OUT TO ME AND SHOWED ME ALL THE INFORMATION I NEEDED TO KNOW TO PUT ME TO EASE I WASNT SURE IF I WAS MAKING THE RIGHT DEAL SO I WAS GOING TO LOOK AROUND YOU KNOW SHOP HE JUMPED ON HIS COMPUTER AND DID A CITY SEARCH OF THE CAR I WANTED DIRECTED ME TO GO LOOK AT IT AND HE SAID " ILL SEE HERE BACK IN A COUPLE OF HOURS " I WAS A LITTLE SUPRISED THAT HE DID THAT LOSING A SALE SO I WENT TO LOOK AT OTHER CAR AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS OTHER ESCAPE WAS NICE BUT THE PEPOLE WERE RUDE AND TRYING TO SELL ME SOMETHING I DIDNT WANT PLUS THIS ESCAPE WAS CRASHED FROM THE FRONT END SO WE DECIDED TO GO BACK TO JAYS FIRST THING THAT WAS SAID "WELCOME BACK YOU READY TO TAKE THIS ESCAPE NOW" WOW NO HARD FEELINGS FROM STAFF I WAS MORE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS STAFF AND ALL MY QUESTIONS WERE ANWSERED I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO EVERYONE ITS AN A+ IN MY EYES

Satisfied Customer

by from Tucson AZ |

I have to say, I must disagree with the bottom posting. I have been looking for a good used vehicle for a good price for months now, and I stopped in at Jay Auto Sales. I felt welcomed right when I had walked in, there was no pressure sales and the environment was great. I told to sales man that I had to think about my purchase, and the next day I was satisfied enough to come back to purchase a vehicle. They are very friendly, and this was by far the easiest experience that I had every had at a dealership, I would defiantly recommend Jay's to all my friends and family member who are looking to buy there next vehicle. Thank you Jay Auto Sales.

Lost this customer

by from Tucson, Arizona |

September 2013. I recently went to Jays Auto Sales Lot on Speedway. My husband, daughter and I had been looking in the windows at a few vehicles on the lot, when finally a young man came out on the lot. He asked if we were finding what we were looking for. We inquired about a couple Jeeps that we had seen online with of course lower prices. One of the Jeeps was on the lot, and the other had been sent to the repair shop for something. The young man was not friendly. He did not give an answer to why the price difference. He appeared annoyed when asked questions about the vehicle. He said nothing during our test drive, and offered no information about the vehicle. My husband checked the dip stick of the fluids in the vehicle. The fluids appeared very dirty, (although we had been told that they had been changed). My husband, has been a mechanic for many years, and could tell that they had not been changed recently as we were being told. The young man was rude. He told us to check out other sales lots. I would never buy from this dealership. I would never send anyone to this dealership. My daughter was also looking for a vehicle. This young man caused this dealership to lose two potential sales.

Jay Auto Sales responded to this review

September 25, 2013

This is Jay, the owner of the company. I would like to find out more about your experience you had at our lot and get to the bottom of it. If you could please call the car lot at 881-5400 and ask for Jay, speak only to me. Thank you, Jay

Cars with problems

by from Tucson AZ |

This dealer buys cars with problems, cars with frame damage that does not show on carfax but there is one other report calld Auto check it will show the frame damage. This is deceiving and people don't get their moneys worth. If you are considering purchasing from them or if you have I recomend you check that report.