World Hyundai

Service 866-983-8389

The RIGHT People Make all the DIFFERENCE in the WORLD

Good Service in Parts Department

by from Homewood, Illinois |

I bought a used car (from a different dealer) and needed a replacement key. Both of the persons I spoke with in Parts, one of whom actually made the replacement key, were courteous, friendly, and helpful. The price was fair, and I know I got a genuine Hyundai key, not a hardware store variety.

August 10, 2015

Hi Jayman - Thank you very much for stopping by World Hyundai for your replacement key. We appreciate your business very much. We also thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our Service and Parts Departments. We are always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions. Thank you again!

by from Chicago,Il |

My sales person (Lester Rodgers) sold me my first car a 2010 Chey Malibu. When it started giving me trouble within the first twelve months,he helped me to trade it in for my 2016 Elantra.. Both times his service was wonderful. I convinced my youngest daughter to seek his help. He sold her a 2012 Malibu. My eldest daughter is now looking for a car and yes we're headed back to see Lester Rodgers.

June 23, 2015

Hi Gale, thank you so much for working with Lester on your Malibu deal and then coming in for your 2016 Elantra deal. We're happy to hear that even your daughter was taken care of! We appreciate your feedback - please let us know if there is anything more that we can do for you!

Best buy!!!!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

World Hyundai are great at what they do! Welcoming, concise, and experienced. If you are in the market for a new car this is your place.

June 2, 2015

Hi Timothy - thank you so much for your kind review. We can't tell you how much we appreciate it! Thank you also for your business and choosing World Hyundai.

great service

by from Chicago,il |

Salesman was very friendly and finance department was very helpful

May 31, 2015

Hi Roderick, thank you for stopping by World Hyundai. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review us. Please remember to stop by for your free car washes any time your new car needs a bath. Please say hello when you do.

Good service

by from Richton Park, IL |

The service was very good and timely. There was no excessive waiting or add on cost to repair everything was done completely and fair and the experience was good

May 31, 2015

Hi Felix, thank you for taking the time to share your service experience here at World Hyundai. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to get you and your car in and out in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Have a great weekend!

Average dealership

by from Joliet, IL |

Not horrible, long wait to get into finance after being told it would only be 20 minutes. After a long wait the second day I was to bring in one document and grab keys. I was promised my car would be ready, it was not ready. I could barely make it home with the amount of gas put in the car. I also was promised the salesman would call me with mats for the car since there were none in mine, he never did. The car was not detailed as I was promised it would be.

June 2, 2015

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to let us know what happened while you were here. We apologize for the concerns you mentioned. I've sent a copy of your review to our Sales Managers, and would be happy to check in to the floor mats for you with your salesperson. I would also (whenever it's convenient for you) like to invite you back out for a free interior and exterior wash. Please feel free to contact me at 708-983-6500 or jen@worldhyundaimatteson.com. Thank you so much, and I look forward to helping.

Great servicees

by from Chicago, Il |

Good overall experience, everyone was courteous and professional.

May 31, 2015

Hi Robby, Thank you so much for the kind words. We truly appreciate you choosing World Hyundai. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you need anyting or have any questions. We're always happy to help.

Service

by from Darien, Il. |

Always have had excellent experiences in the service department.

May 30, 2015

Hi Joseph, we are always happy to see you when you stop by. Thank you for being a valued World Hyundai customer - your business is so appreciated.

by from New Lenox, Illinois |

My service experience was typical of past visits to this excellent facility. My service advisor as well as Paul the service Mgr. were very helpful in addressing and resolving my concerns. Thanks again to them for their genuine concern and service.

June 2, 2015

Hi Daniel, we are so thankful that you choose World Hyundai to take care of your vehicle servicing needs. We want to make sure your car is always running at its best for you. Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience here. See you for your next oil change.....

by from Sauk Village, IL |

I needed service on a vehicle recently purchased from them and they did a wonderful job plus provided me with a courtesy car while they were working on mine. I could not have asked for a better experience.

May 30, 2015

Hi Anthony, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here at World Hyundai. Your review just made our Service Manager's day. We appreciate your business and are always happy to help. Just let us know if you ever need anything. Thank you again.