World Hyundai

Service 866-983-8389 Service 866-983-8389

The RIGHT People Make all the DIFFERENCE in the WORLD

Thanks Jarrett!

by from Hazel Crest, Il |

Jarrett was a great help to us in purchasing the 2015 Hyundai Genesis! Thanks also to Mike Jones and the entire World Hyundai staff!

Thanks World Hyundai!

by from Chicago,Il |

Thanks Jarrett Fusilier for the excellent customer service! I will be back! J. Houston

Thanks Jarrett!

by from CHICAGO |

Thanks you Jarrett for your time in helping me get a vehicle! I appreciate it so much! You were patient and a pleasure to work with! Thanks Jarrett@WorldHyundai! T. Hicks

Thanks Jarrett!!!

by from Chicago,Il |

Jarrett was so helpful and had great customer service! Thanks World Hyundai!!!

Thanks Jarrett & Damon!!!

by from Chicago,Il |

Damon and Jarrett were great at listening to my needs and finding me. Great car at the perfect payment. Thanks WorldHyundai!!

Horrible and Ghetto

by from Park forest |

im 21 and came inside to get information on the 2015 and 2016 genesis coupe. I was schedule an appointment with somebody that wasn't even scheduled to work that day. I then was dealing with the sales manager who came off very rude and condescending. he made it seem like I didn't have enough money to buy the car asking me what my credit score was how much money do I make a month and what car do I Drive now. I make over $50,000 a year first of all I don't even understand why that should even matter second of all I was just trying to get information on a car. I will never get my car serviced here nor will I ever buy a car here even though is the closest Hyundai near my house. my mom and my uncle bought their cars from here and they hate bringing their car is here for the oil changes they are no longer driving hyundai cars because of this dealership.

October 14, 2015

Hi Karlton, thank you very much for taking the time to speak with our General Manager Tom. He looks forward to meeting with you. We also very much appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience.

Good Service in Parts Department

by from Homewood, Illinois |

I bought a used car (from a different dealer) and needed a replacement key. Both of the persons I spoke with in Parts, one of whom actually made the replacement key, were courteous, friendly, and helpful. The price was fair, and I know I got a genuine Hyundai key, not a hardware store variety.

August 10, 2015

Hi Jayman - Thank you very much for stopping by World Hyundai for your replacement key. We appreciate your business very much. We also thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our Service and Parts Departments. We are always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions. Thank you again!

Great service

by from Chicago,Il |

My sales person (Lester Rodgers) sold me my first car a 2010 Chey Malibu. When it started giving me trouble within the first twelve months,he helped me to trade it in for my 2016 Elantra.. Both times his service was wonderful. I convinced my youngest daughter to seek his help. He sold her a 2012 Malibu. My eldest daughter is now looking for a car and yes we're headed back to see Lester Rodgers.

June 23, 2015

Hi Gale, thank you so much for working with Lester on your Malibu deal and then coming in for your 2016 Elantra deal. We're happy to hear that even your daughter was taken care of! We appreciate your feedback - please let us know if there is anything more that we can do for you!

Best buy!!!!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

World Hyundai are great at what they do! Welcoming, concise, and experienced. If you are in the market for a new car this is your place.

June 2, 2015

Hi Timothy - thank you so much for your kind review. We can't tell you how much we appreciate it! Thank you also for your business and choosing World Hyundai.

great service

by from Chicago,il |

Salesman was very friendly and finance department was very helpful

May 31, 2015

Hi Roderick, thank you for stopping by World Hyundai. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review us. Please remember to stop by for your free car washes any time your new car needs a bath. Please say hello when you do.