Clovis Volkswagen

Used 888-507-2320
Service 888-712-0237

Love it! 1st time buyer.

by from Fresno |

Great customer service. Love the car that I had purchase. Processing of purchasing the car went smoothly, went home with my baby.

July 2, 2013

Angie, Thank you for allowing us to help you get the VW of your choice, we hope that we can continue to serve you well in the future.

Three Great Cars

by from Clovis, CA |

Seven years ago I came into Clovis VW and traded in a worn out BMW for a brand new Pass at.The lease deal was great and I have continued to lease new VWs and drive anew vehicle every two or three years. Great fuel mileage, fun to drive, and easy to take of, not to mention low monthly lease payments. Next car will definitely TDI VW. Thanks for making it easy.

December 5, 2013

Jettaguy, We are glad that we are able to provide you with a place to get the vehicles you want with the service you deserve. We will continue to offer you our very best, each and every time you come to us for all your automotive needs. Thanks again!!

Bought a Camry, not a CC

by from Madera, CA |

I contacted this dealership via Cars.com looking for a VW CC. The CC was my first, second and third choice for a new car. When I never received a reply to my query, I realized that after the purchase I would have to deal with a dealership for regular maintenance and repair, and didn't want to deal with someone who didn't respond to me BEFORE I even bought the car, so I switched to a 2012 Camry SE and purchased through a different dealer.

July 2, 2013

Black Camry, We would like to apologize for the lack of communication, no matter the reason, we should have contacted you somehow. We can assure you that your experience is not normal practice for our dealership and can tell you that customers come first at Clovis Volkswagen. We regret that we could not help you acquire the CC of your choice and hope that you are satisfied with your choice. Thank you for the opportunity and if we have another chance at your business we can assure you that we will not disappoint you.

Clean, friendly

by from Clovis Ca. |

First time Volkswagen buyer. Friendly staff, willing to deal and not feel presured to buy and was able to beat my credit union loan rate. I came to this dealer to buy a used VW Jetta and ended up with a new one within my budget. I had them give me a quote on 4 different models with no hassel. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone wanting to buy a VW.

July 2, 2013

MandosVWfan, Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business and we are glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. We look forward to continue providing you with excellent service.

HORRIBLE

by from clovis |

My family has bought 3 cars from clovis vw. Never have we had this experience. Service center is nothing but horrible. Not to mention the only one in the area. I absolutly dread going here. Not to mention the service cashiers will hit on you. I have tried contacting there service manager Brian.. of course no call back. After 3 times I stoped trying. I unfortunetly have an appointment tomorrow for what do you know the same thing I did a couple weeks ago. I have a migraine just thinking about dealing with this place. I have an appointment but have to spend my day sitting there. I know if I dont they will not look at my car. Which they have done before. So yes I have to babysit them.

October 16, 2012

First and foremost, the management team, would like to offer our apologies for your negative experiences here at Clovis Vw. We strive to provide a comfortable, honest, and positive atmosphere, regardless of service or sales. I, Jerome Kelley, have spoke with Brian and we would like to sit down with you face-to-face and help you reach a resolution to the issues you have faced. We take our consumers satisfaction personally. We would like to see if we are able to bring your confidence back in our dealership and ensure you of courteous and dependable care. Please contact myself (Wed-Sun), Dean Bumgarner (GM; Mon-Sat), or Brian Yrlas (Mon-Fri) and let us see if we can correct whatever errors have occurred. Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention.

First time VW purchase, love the car !

by from Sanger, CA |

I love the car but was really impressed by the information provided prior to leaving the lot with the car. Knowing they are always available to answer questions concerning the car. Jan Howard

October 16, 2012

Jannie, Thank you for your patronage and we hope to continue to be of service for all your automotive needs.

Another great buying experience!

by from Walnut Creek, CA |

I just returned from purchasing my third VW from Clovis VW and the experience was once again amazing. They are service oriented and have strong customer focus. I was lucky enough to work once again with Tom Buckingham and Jerome Kelley, they remembered me like I had been in their dealership yesterday! Although I no longer live in Cloivis and moved to the Bay Area where there is a lot of competition in car buying, I came back to a place I trust. The process was easy and I know I received a fair price. So happy with my new Eos and can't wait to enjoy the rest of my summer with the convertible top down!!

August 31, 2012

Whooo Hooo!!! Thanks for the faith and trust in us again and again. We appreciate you and your business and you, Miss TKO, will always remain one of our faves!!!

No pressure sales

by from fresno,Ca |

Selection was great, salesman knew their job,good financing,quick,easy,and painless contract signing.

August 27, 2012

Bargain Hunter, Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with others. We are excited that we were able to help you achieve what you set out to do and we look forward to serving you and the greater Fresno/Clovis area for many years to come. We are always available to all of our patrons and thank you once again.

Turning in old Lease or new one!

by from Fresno,CA |

This is the 3rd time we have got a new car from Clovis VW and thier customer service has always been 5-Star! Our sales rep was very sharp from start to finish. Our finance rep was also very sharp and willing to make it as easy as possible to drive away happy. Both of them had respect for our time and questions with no pressuring. While we were waiting for paperwork to be done every employee who walked by asked us if we ahd been helped already. Clovis VW is 100% First Class all the way! Thanks for all your help and support.

October 22, 2011

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves on maintaining a world-class environment and intend to continue to place emphasis on your experience being enjoyable. Every phase of the process is designed to be seamless and informative. Thank you for trusting your business to us, 3 times now, and we hope to continue to be YOUR place for all your automotive needs.

Very happy customer

by from Visalia |

Excellent service, excellent customer care, I feel like home, very nice people.

August 27, 2012

Leodds, Sorry for the delay in giving our thanks for your patronage and stellar review of our store and facilities. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years. Please call on us anytime you are in need.

Clovis Voltswagen

by from Clovis, Ca |

The customer service and care they provided to me was absolutly wonderful! They are helpful and not pushy. The salesman was honest and made you feel part of their team in that I was able to meet everyone in their office and dealership. They make you feel comfortable. All my questions and concerns were answered. They are always available to me if I need them even if it seems like a simple question or concern they help.

September 26, 2011

Witgran, Thank you so much for your kind words and the recognition of our effort put forth. I want to assure you that we intend to consistently provide you and others with overwhelmingly great service and it is our pleasure to have you as a client. Feel free to always contact any of the management staff with any concerns, and I can assure you that they will be met to your satisfaction. Thank you again!!