Clovis Volkswagen

Used 888-507-2320
Service 888-712-0237

Clovis Voltswagen

by from Clovis, Ca |

The customer service and care they provided to me was absolutly wonderful! They are helpful and not pushy. The salesman was honest and made you feel part of their team in that I was able to meet everyone in their office and dealership. They make you feel comfortable. All my questions and concerns were answered. They are always available to me if I need them even if it seems like a simple question or concern they help.

September 26, 2011

Witgran, Thank you so much for your kind words and the recognition of our effort put forth. I want to assure you that we intend to consistently provide you and others with overwhelmingly great service and it is our pleasure to have you as a client. Feel free to always contact any of the management staff with any concerns, and I can assure you that they will be met to your satisfaction. Thank you again!!

Grateful Jetta SE owner

by from Beverly Hills, CA |

I leased an 09 Jetta & put way too many miles on it. I was so happy at how well that went I just went back & traded in the 09 for a 12 Jetta SE. The paper process and experience (each time) went well and quick. I hate spending hours at a dealership. Service on my 09 ALWAYS went smoothly here. It is helpful that I can drop it off Sunday night and leave the key in the drop off box. Service never took more then 4 hrs. They are always curtious & helpful! Unlike Woodland Hills which is always too busy & they don't have time for you or care to help you with any questions you may have.

September 12, 2011

Saunie2525, Thank you for recognizing our effort at providing each and every customer with an unique experience. We do value your business and look to never fail your expectations, thank you for your assessment of our business. We look forward to continue to serve you and be a place that you continue to rely on for ALL your automotive needs.

Grateful Jetta SE owner

by from Beverly Hills, CA |

August 27, 2012

Saunie2525, Took awhile for us to reply, but we are always appreciative and here to serve. Thanks for taking the time to review us, work with us, and most importantly trust your automotive needs to us. We look forward to many more happy years as your dealer of choice.

Excellent VW Dealer

by from Fresno CA |

I bought a 2010 GTI from Clovis VW in the fall of 2010. The salesman was a joy to work with. No pressure and let me take my time making up my mind whether to buy the GTI or the TDI I was also considering. The car sold itself once I had a chance to drive it. I have only been in once for service.

August 24, 2011

Thank you for you patronage, we are here to provide a hassle-free and respectful experience. We at Volkswagen vow to strengthen customer relationships with each and every contact and to make owning a Volkswagen something to smile about. The mark of a place to do business with is one that cares for it's clientele before, during, and well after the sale. We strive to be known as the place to serve you now and in the future....Thank you.