Volkswagen Of Fort Myers

Used 888-798-1197
Service 888-695-9755

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

This was the easiest and most pleasant car purchase I have ever had. My sales person Joseph, really saw to it that I was a happy customer. Everything we discussed to make the deal was carried out quickly and easily, none of the 12 trips to the manager stuff. John in finance made the paper work quick and easy, no surprises. I will return to this dealership when I am ready for another vehicle as well as recommend it to my family and friends.

KELVIN IS THE MAN

by from FORT MYERS, FLORIDA |

If you are in the market for a new/certified/used car, go to VW of Fort Myers and ask for Kelvin, the sales agent. He is very knowledgeable about the product inside and out, professional, and very transparent when it comes to comparing the VW with its competitors in terms of performances, specifications, and value, which really helps car buyers to make informed decisions.

Exceptional Service

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Our family decided to visit your dealer to purchase a new vehicle for our son and this dealer was our third one after visiting 2 other dealers which we currently have a relationship with. Tony saw us looking around and offered to assist us; which we quickly took the offer. Our son had an idea on what he wanted but with limited finances we weren't sure we would be able to reach our goal. Tony took our family around on a nice used car which our son enjoyed. Tony partnering with John, ran the numbers but they were a little high for our budget. They went back to the drawing board and worked out an amount closer to our needs. Then I noticed a new car in the floor and asked them to run those numbers for a lease; they quickly ran the numbers and we walked out with a 2014 Passat. We thought he was going to kill us for asking to evaluate another car for us; but he was professional and made it happen. We will be returning to Tony in the future. Very valuable employee. He should be commended on his professionalism and willing to balance the needs of the customer as well as your dealer.

Great experience,great dealer

by from fort myer fl |

Great experience,nice people,good service,you can make a apointment very easi and fast

Look no further!

by from Bonita Springs, FL |

I don't normally write reviews, however this dealership never ceases to amaze me. The customer service is exceptional. Period. Mike listened to my needs and walked me through the car-buying process so I would leave with exactly what I wanted when I left. When there was an issue with the car, I called VW and was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations made when I was in dire need of a vehicle. I'm a teacher and there was no way I was going to let a car issue prevent me from going to work. The manager, Darryl, took the time to listen and tailor a plan that met my needs regarding time and finances. All in all. Darryl, is a model leader. His leadership skills along with his passion to help others overrides the helplessness one may feel when dealing with car issues. When I think or hear of VW, I simply smile. My VW experience is one in which I am not just a customer. Darryl and his team genuinely care. Thank you, VW of Fort Myers.

Look No Further !

by from Naples, FL |

I came to this dealer to look at lightly used cars. I ended up spending hours there. Saleman Joe, never tried to rush me. Brutally honest man !!! Long story short, after many many options he presented me with an option to my benefit (Not HIS), and I drove home with a 2014 brand new Passat, that I thought would be impossible for me. Joe and Troy went above and beyond helping me with my new car. I've owned a VW in the past and didn't hesitate purchasing another, but these two gentleman put the "icing" on my birthday cake, and made my birthday extra special. Anyone looking to purchase/lease a VW, this is the place to go. Never met such an honest and down to earth salesman like Joe!!!! There is only one VW dealer in SWFL that I would ever consider for myself or recommend to anyone else. Joe you are the BEST. Thank you.

A wonderful place to go...

by from Estero, Fl |

A wanted to purchase a new car. I dreaded the thoughts of looking as I do not like the fast talking car salesman who are normally very pushy. When I went to Volkswagen of Fort Myers I was pleasantly surprised. I had a great sales agent helping me. Tony was so helpful, patient, a real gentleman, (in a car dealership )?????, It was a great learning experience. The general manager Darryl, was awesome also. I met so many genuinely nice people in that dealership. It was like a family affair. All being helpful & respectful of each other. The finance guy was unbelievable with all his knowledge. He was kind, very patient, and very helpful. What else can I say, if you want a great experience, go to Volkswagon of Fort Myers. By the way, I purchased a 2014 Passat. I am very pleased with my purchase........

A fun experience!!!

by from Fort Myers Florida |

I bought my car from VW or Fort Myers just because the way they do business. My sales person is Kelvin Diaz, a young guy that a have a great knowledge about cars, nice personality, honest and very professional. It was very fun for me because I have a great time with my salesman from the beginning. If you want a car I recommend this place to everybody.

Customer

by from Fort Myers Fl |

Hello the sales person was very courteous, informative, and prompt. I am interested in doing business with Volkswagen of Ft. Myers because of the sales lady.

excellent service

by from upstate N.Y. |

I was on vacation in the area during X-mas week 2013, when someone hit my rearview mirror and forced it forward. This dealer told me to come right down and they would look at it. I brought the car in, and after about one hour they had repaired it, washed the car, and vacuumed the floors/washed floor mats, and handed me the keys, and I was on my way.

Great Place to Go

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I came in looking for a 2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn with or without the navigation package but to my disappointment they didn't have one at the time so I left. After a few weeks of seriously thinking if the Autobahn upgrades meant that much to me I decided I'd gladly get the GLI plus in Florida weather leather seats just get too hot. So I went back to discuss a price. Since they have this whole upfront pricing thing going on they kept saying that they already negotiated for me but that's not what I wanted. If I'm paying cash for a brand new car I expect a deal. So I left again. I called around found a cheaper price told VW of Fort Myers and they gladly agreed to match what I had found and I drove off the lot in my GLI that day. Steve and Casco are awesome, honestly if you can I would try to talk to Steve (not saying anyone else was bad I just really liked Steve) . Make sure you look around about a price because despite how nice they are it is a car dealership and they want as much money as possible, don't forget that. Also don't rush into anything. They had papers laid out infront of me to sign the second time I visited and still I refused which they were fine with. Awesome place to go very friendly.