Volkswagen Of Fort Myers

Used 888-798-1197
Service 888-695-9755

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

This was the easiest and most pleasant car purchase I have ever had. My sales person Joseph, really saw to it that I was a happy customer. Everything we discussed to make the deal was carried out quickly and easily, none of the 12 trips to the manager stuff. John in finance made the paper work quick and easy, no surprises. I will return to this dealership when I am ready for another vehicle as well as recommend it to my family and friends.

Pleasant, enjoyable car-buying experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The car buying experience and customer service we received in the process of purchasing my (absolutely adorable and awesome) Tiguan was the best I've experienced. Not were we completely comfortable and at ease throughout, I also live out of town, and the timely responses and flexibility when working with our schedule while we were in town was SO wonderful and considerate. We worked directly with Joe Weidenfeller, who made the process informative and FUN (which, shouldn't it be?!). I've wanted a Volkswagen since I can remember, and a Tiguan for about 5 years - and he made both myself and my parents comfortable and even more excited about the choice we made as well. I cannot say enough good things! In addition to Joe, everyone was incredibly friendly and a pleasure to work with. I plan to make sure I am in the area to get my car serviced with VW of Fort Myers in the future! In the meantime, I'll be smiling cruising around in my Tiguan - so obsessed. See you soon and thank you again Joe + team!

Awesome customer service

by from Ft myers florida |

Very friendly people. Never had a better buying experience. Had to bring car back for some issues and they took care of everything . Will only buy from here .

Positive Experience

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I worked with the sales rep Joe, he was great. Got me into a 2015 Jetta lease. No complaints! Troy was also very helpful,

Joe rocks!

by from Fort myers, Florida |

Joe weidenfeller was very helpful! Love my new Passat tdi se!

KELVIN IS THE MAN

by from FORT MYERS, FLORIDA |

If you are in the market for a new/certified/used car, go to VW of Fort Myers and ask for Kelvin, the sales agent. He is very knowledgeable about the product inside and out, professional, and very transparent when it comes to comparing the VW with its competitors in terms of performances, specifications, and value, which really helps car buyers to make informed decisions.

Exceptional Service

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Our family decided to visit your dealer to purchase a new vehicle for our son and this dealer was our third one after visiting 2 other dealers which we currently have a relationship with. Tony saw us looking around and offered to assist us; which we quickly took the offer. Our son had an idea on what he wanted but with limited finances we weren't sure we would be able to reach our goal. Tony took our family around on a nice used car which our son enjoyed. Tony partnering with John, ran the numbers but they were a little high for our budget. They went back to the drawing board and worked out an amount closer to our needs. Then I noticed a new car in the floor and asked them to run those numbers for a lease; they quickly ran the numbers and we walked out with a 2014 Passat. We thought he was going to kill us for asking to evaluate another car for us; but he was professional and made it happen. We will be returning to Tony in the future. Very valuable employee. He should be commended on his professionalism and willing to balance the needs of the customer as well as your dealer.

Great experience,great dealer

by from fort myer fl |

Great experience,nice people,good service,you can make a apointment very easi and fast

Look no further!

by from Bonita Springs, FL |

I don't normally write reviews, however this dealership never ceases to amaze me. The customer service is exceptional. Period. Mike listened to my needs and walked me through the car-buying process so I would leave with exactly what I wanted when I left. When there was an issue with the car, I called VW and was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations made when I was in dire need of a vehicle. I'm a teacher and there was no way I was going to let a car issue prevent me from going to work. The manager, Darryl, took the time to listen and tailor a plan that met my needs regarding time and finances. All in all. Darryl, is a model leader. His leadership skills along with his passion to help others overrides the helplessness one may feel when dealing with car issues. When I think or hear of VW, I simply smile. My VW experience is one in which I am not just a customer. Darryl and his team genuinely care. Thank you, VW of Fort Myers.

Look No Further !

by from Naples, FL |

I came to this dealer to look at lightly used cars. I ended up spending hours there. Saleman Joe, never tried to rush me. Brutally honest man !!! Long story short, after many many options he presented me with an option to my benefit (Not HIS), and I drove home with a 2014 brand new Passat, that I thought would be impossible for me. Joe and Troy went above and beyond helping me with my new car. I've owned a VW in the past and didn't hesitate purchasing another, but these two gentleman put the "icing" on my birthday cake, and made my birthday extra special. Anyone looking to purchase/lease a VW, this is the place to go. Never met such an honest and down to earth salesman like Joe!!!! There is only one VW dealer in SWFL that I would ever consider for myself or recommend to anyone else. Joe you are the BEST. Thank you.

A wonderful place to go...

by from Estero, Fl |

A wanted to purchase a new car. I dreaded the thoughts of looking as I do not like the fast talking car salesman who are normally very pushy. When I went to Volkswagen of Fort Myers I was pleasantly surprised. I had a great sales agent helping me. Tony was so helpful, patient, a real gentleman, (in a car dealership )?????, It was a great learning experience. The general manager Darryl, was awesome also. I met so many genuinely nice people in that dealership. It was like a family affair. All being helpful & respectful of each other. The finance guy was unbelievable with all his knowledge. He was kind, very patient, and very helpful. What else can I say, if you want a great experience, go to Volkswagon of Fort Myers. By the way, I purchased a 2014 Passat. I am very pleased with my purchase........