Volkswagen Of Fort Myers

Used 888-798-1197 Used 888-798-1197
Service 888-695-9755 Service 888-695-9755

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

This was the easiest and most pleasant car purchase I have ever had. My sales person Joseph, really saw to it that I was a happy customer. Everything we discussed to make the deal was carried out quickly and easily, none of the 12 trips to the manager stuff. John in finance made the paper work quick and easy, no surprises. I will return to this dealership when I am ready for another vehicle as well as recommend it to my family and friends.

Fort Myer VW dealership fantastic!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I use this dealership rather than the dealership in my hometown in Illinois. I couldn't get in to the Illinois dealer for my final free oil change and "check up" before the anniversary of purchase. The Illinois dealer tells me how strict VW is and how they can't honor the final freebie, but then a few weeks later I come to Florida and they tell me VW allows some flexibility and honors it. I wont forget that. Whenever possible, I will use the Fort Myers dealer for everything, including future car purchases. Excellent service, professional staff, nice waiting area. I trust this dealership implicitly and highly recommend them.

Great Experience!

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

Overall experience was great! Joe is a great salesperson! He wasn't a typical salesman, he was real! The whole process went smoothly and efficiently! I highly recommend them and especially Joe!

Pleasant, enjoyable car-buying experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The car buying experience and customer service we received in the process of purchasing my (absolutely adorable and awesome) Tiguan was the best I've experienced. Not were we completely comfortable and at ease throughout, I also live out of town, and the timely responses and flexibility when working with our schedule while we were in town was SO wonderful and considerate. We worked directly with Joe Weidenfeller, who made the process informative and FUN (which, shouldn't it be?!). I've wanted a Volkswagen since I can remember, and a Tiguan for about 5 years - and he made both myself and my parents comfortable and even more excited about the choice we made as well. I cannot say enough good things! In addition to Joe, everyone was incredibly friendly and a pleasure to work with. I plan to make sure I am in the area to get my car serviced with VW of Fort Myers in the future! In the meantime, I'll be smiling cruising around in my Tiguan - so obsessed. See you soon and thank you again Joe + team!

Awesome customer service

by from Ft myers florida |

Very friendly people. Never had a better buying experience. Had to bring car back for some issues and they took care of everything . Will only buy from here .

Positive Experience

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I worked with the sales rep Joe, he was great. Got me into a 2015 Jetta lease. No complaints! Troy was also very helpful,

Joe rocks!

by from Fort myers, Florida |

Joe weidenfeller was very helpful! Love my new Passat tdi se!

KELVIN IS THE MAN

by from FORT MYERS, FLORIDA |

If you are in the market for a new/certified/used car, go to VW of Fort Myers and ask for Kelvin, the sales agent. He is very knowledgeable about the product inside and out, professional, and very transparent when it comes to comparing the VW with its competitors in terms of performances, specifications, and value, which really helps car buyers to make informed decisions.

Exceptional Service

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Our family decided to visit your dealer to purchase a new vehicle for our son and this dealer was our third one after visiting 2 other dealers which we currently have a relationship with. Tony saw us looking around and offered to assist us; which we quickly took the offer. Our son had an idea on what he wanted but with limited finances we weren't sure we would be able to reach our goal. Tony took our family around on a nice used car which our son enjoyed. Tony partnering with John, ran the numbers but they were a little high for our budget. They went back to the drawing board and worked out an amount closer to our needs. Then I noticed a new car in the floor and asked them to run those numbers for a lease; they quickly ran the numbers and we walked out with a 2014 Passat. We thought he was going to kill us for asking to evaluate another car for us; but he was professional and made it happen. We will be returning to Tony in the future. Very valuable employee. He should be commended on his professionalism and willing to balance the needs of the customer as well as your dealer.

Great experience,great dealer

by from fort myer fl |

Great experience,nice people,good service,you can make a apointment very easi and fast