Volkswagen Of Fort Myers

Used 888-798-1197
Service 888-695-9755

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

This was the easiest and most pleasant car purchase I have ever had. My sales person Joseph, really saw to it that I was a happy customer. Everything we discussed to make the deal was carried out quickly and easily, none of the 12 trips to the manager stuff. John in finance made the paper work quick and easy, no surprises. I will return to this dealership when I am ready for another vehicle as well as recommend it to my family and friends.

A wonderful place to go...

by from Estero, Fl |

A wanted to purchase a new car. I dreaded the thoughts of looking as I do not like the fast talking car salesman who are normally very pushy. When I went to Volkswagen of Fort Myers I was pleasantly surprised. I had a great sales agent helping me. Tony was so helpful, patient, a real gentleman, (in a car dealership )?????, It was a great learning experience. The general manager Darryl, was awesome also. I met so many genuinely nice people in that dealership. It was like a family affair. All being helpful & respectful of each other. The finance guy was unbelievable with all his knowledge. He was kind, very patient, and very helpful. What else can I say, if you want a great experience, go to Volkswagon of Fort Myers. By the way, I purchased a 2014 Passat. I am very pleased with my purchase........

A fun experience!!!

by from Fort Myers Florida |

I bought my car from VW or Fort Myers just because the way they do business. My sales person is Kelvin Diaz, a young guy that a have a great knowledge about cars, nice personality, honest and very professional. It was very fun for me because I have a great time with my salesman from the beginning. If you want a car I recommend this place to everybody.

Customer

by from Fort Myers Fl |

Hello the sales person was very courteous, informative, and prompt. I am interested in doing business with Volkswagen of Ft. Myers because of the sales lady.

excellent service

by from upstate N.Y. |

I was on vacation in the area during X-mas week 2013, when someone hit my rearview mirror and forced it forward. This dealer told me to come right down and they would look at it. I brought the car in, and after about one hour they had repaired it, washed the car, and vacuumed the floors/washed floor mats, and handed me the keys, and I was on my way.

Great Place to Go

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I came in looking for a 2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn with or without the navigation package but to my disappointment they didn't have one at the time so I left. After a few weeks of seriously thinking if the Autobahn upgrades meant that much to me I decided I'd gladly get the GLI plus in Florida weather leather seats just get too hot. So I went back to discuss a price. Since they have this whole upfront pricing thing going on they kept saying that they already negotiated for me but that's not what I wanted. If I'm paying cash for a brand new car I expect a deal. So I left again. I called around found a cheaper price told VW of Fort Myers and they gladly agreed to match what I had found and I drove off the lot in my GLI that day. Steve and Casco are awesome, honestly if you can I would try to talk to Steve (not saying anyone else was bad I just really liked Steve) . Make sure you look around about a price because despite how nice they are it is a car dealership and they want as much money as possible, don't forget that. Also don't rush into anything. They had papers laid out infront of me to sign the second time I visited and still I refused which they were fine with. Awesome place to go very friendly.

Purchased a 2010 Mazda 3

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

April 2011-we wanted to replace our vehicle. We found a used car online, and went to the local dealer it was listed with, however we were told it had been sold. So we drove down the street to turn around to go home, and we saw the Volkswagon dealership, and at the last second, decided to pull in. We walked around looking at the used cars, and found a few that seemed promising. We noticed that a salesman was standing just outside the doors or the showroom, and was just watching us from a distance. When we were ready to speak to someone-we headed towards the showroom, and the salesman met us halfway. He introduced himself, and said that he likes to wait to see if customers want assistance before he approaches them. Two thumbs up for him! Every salesman needs to do this, that way customers won't feel like they are being stalked by vultures. Our salesman was fantastic, as well as the manager. Everyone that assisted us with our purchase did a fantastic job! Very, very happy. Really impressed that they gave us a full tank of gas before we left the dealership! We shared our wonderful experience with LOTS of people! If we had stayed in the area, we would have purchased all of our vehicles from them. Hoping we can find a dealer here in NC that can match the quality of service and vehicles.