Volkswagen of Orchard Park

3524 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

New 877-800-2024
Used 888-898-4837
Service 888-902-8223

Our family-owned VW dealership is located in Orchard Park, NY and has been serving the Buffalo and WNY!

Friendly, great service

by from West Seneca |

Love this dealership. Bought my Passet from another dealership, when I took it in for a oil change at 5,000 miles the dealership wanted to do $450 in maintenance, not! Went to VW of OP and their service department was great. When I traded in my Passet for 2008 Jetta GLI, I went back to the original dealership, I couldn't get the same price two days in a row. Went to VW of OP and got the Jetta I wanted for $500 less than the other guys best price. Love these guys, I'm going there for my next VW this new model year!

great car and service

by from Hamburg NY |

Rob and kim helped get me into a used 2008 Passat with an extended warranty, which I've used, and the service was great getting me into a loaner during the extended repairs. The sale price was unbeatable anywhere around, but I went here because my parents and brother have had cars from here and we've all had a great experience overall.

Parts is parts!

by from Orchard Park NY |

I've been using this dealership for my parts purchases for years and I will continue to do so their knowledge and experiance and friendliness is what brings me back everytime thanks guys! ps wheres my 2016 VW bus!!!

Excellent Service

by from Tonawanda NY |

I love the friendliness of this dealership. My wife has another manufacturer brand from across the street and their enthusiasm is lacking to say the least. Scott has been taking care of me for several years (even though I bought elsewhere) and after referring me to (Rob? Ron?) Brown in sales last month, I'll definitely be buying here this year and not "further north". Thanks guys!

Awesome!!!

by from Angola NY |

Traded in my gas leaking cavalier for an awesome used Avenger and I love it! Kim really helped me out with my first ever vehicle loan, even though my insurance is through the roof cuz of my age :( but Robert hooked me up with lots of test drives and service fixed a minor issue right away after I bought it. I only wish there was a used Golf or GTI when I was there!

i love my beatle!

by from buffalo, new york |

bought a bug form here what a wonderful place! we met so many nice people. thanks robert

Michael D

by from Orchard Park, NY |

I've been buying cars from VW of OP for over 10 years now. Everyone from the parts, sales and service departments have been nothing short of great. I have numerous stories I coiod ramble on out but, I wont. I have always purchased and serviced my families cars here and I will continue to do so.

Great experience all around

by from Buffalo NY |

Months ago I sat down with Rob Browning, after being to several other big name dealerships. After only a few moments I knew this place was where I was buying my next car. He was patient and knowledgeable and as other employees walked by they would smile and wave. I absolutely love my certified Jetta and am looking forward to coming back for my new GLI!

Friendly staff and great service

by from Buffalo |

I went into vw of orchard park and my salesman Joe Diebold did a great job helping me find the exact car I was looking for. Everyone was extremely friendly and very helpful. I was glad I made my purchase at this dealership.

Great Experience

by from Orchard Park, NY |

I recently bought a 2015 GTI from Joe Diebold. I have been purchasing / leasing VW's from this dealership since 2007. Joe is a great sales person and very helpful with any questions I had. I love the GTI and had a great experience with this dealership. I will be referring anyone I know that is is looking for a car to Joe. At the time of pickup of the new car, he went through all the features and made sure everything was perfect. I know I will be happy with this car for a long time. I am also confident that if I have any issues Joe will assist me.

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Probably the best place to buy a VW in Buffalo. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. After shopping around for about a week or so, I ended up here. Asked to test drive a VW Jetta TDI and after a few minutes was handed the keys and was able to test drive the car myself. After arriving back my salesman (Joe Diebold) greeted me at the car just seeing how I liked the ride and experience. As this car was for my fiance, I told Joe upfront that she would have to see the car and everything first, but I just wanted to get a feel for the car and check some price points. Other salesman would have probably written me off because he knew he wasn't getting the sale that day, but Joe sat down with me and in a matter of minutes, he came back with an offer. Surprisingly, the offer was right around what I had expected to pay. The other dealerships I went to usually came in with a ridiculous price originally and you'd have to negotiate from there to finally get to a realistic offer. Here, you got a fair price right away. After telling Joe I had seen a similar car for a slightly lower price at another dealership, he consulted his manager, Linda Toto, and she came into his office. Linda was also very polite and honest. She told me upfront that while, the dealership couldn't match the other price, she could still take a little more off of the price tag and get very close. Since the other dealership was in Rochester and the price at this dealership was much lower than any other place in the Buffalo area, it was more than a fair deal. I returned the next day with my fiance and her car that she was trading in. They appraised it at a very fair price and we purchased the car! 2015 Jetta TDI SE w/Connectivity. With 0% interest over 72 months and an already low purchase price, we felt extremely comfortable walking out of there and couldn't be happier with the car so far. I'd definitely recommend Joe Diebold and VW of Orchard Park if you're in the market for a new VW. It's a great, no pressure atmosphere, and they don't play any games. Pretty much what you see is what you get!