California Motors

California Motors

3230 N. West Lane, Stockton, CA 95204

Used 888-439-5672

One of the largest small dealers in San Joaquin County

Great buying experience, very satisfied.

by from Sacramento, CA |

I was tired of car shopping and high pressure car salesmen. I found California Motors on cars.com and was very surprised by their selection of used cars. I got the best deal and the staff was friendly and they did not try to pressure my into anything.

Contacted them twice, never got back to me

by from Bay Area, CA |

Contacted them twice. Once via cars.com email, other via telephone and left a clear message. Neither were good enough for them to reply. Don't waste your time with this place

California Motors responded to this review

January 3, 2014

Here at California Motors we take customer relations very seriously. Usually we have same day response to all customer inquiries, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. Thank you for your response, we will review our procedures to make sure this never happens again.

The best car dealer.

by from 3230 West Lane Stockton, Ca 95204 |

I was looking for a car for over a month. I whent to www.cars.com and I saw the perfect car for my and my famlily. we give them a call first before we drive over 65 miles, ask them if there car still avaleble?? very friendy. special thanks to Mr.Jovani "joe" Panuco you guys are great!! thank you so much California Motors!! Nancy 12/14/2013

Great Selection/Even Better Prices

by from Stockton |

I went in looking for an SUV. My friend said she drives by their dealership everyday and see's lots of nice cars and to check them out. I'm glad I did. I told Joe (the salesman) what I needed and extra's that would be nice. He really tried hard to get me the car that I wanted. And, I did! I'm very happy with my car. It's been 6 months now since the purchase of my car, and it runs great! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Best customer service

by from Stockton ca |

Me and my wife were car shopping for about a month and we're tired of all the pushy salesman, we found California Motors on cars.com and gave them a call to see what they can offer. We were surprised when arriving the staff were very friendly, we purchased a small sedan and are very satisfied with there customer service they provided.

very satisfied

by from Stockton, ca |

I went to California Motors to find a suv for my family and their selection was great. The staff was very friendly and did not seem pushy. I recommend them to all my friends and family.