Ellas Auto Outlet, Inc

6241 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Spotsylvania, VA 22580

Used 888-275-0874

Outstanding

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I was stunned by all the negativity in other reviews. These guys shot straight and did everything they could to get me in a car. I got something much nicer than I could have afforded anywhere else and they stood behind the vehicle when I had questions. Cars with higher miles have some problems. these guys make it easy and treat you with respect.

VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

by from WASHINGTON DC |

I WAS LOOKING TO TRADE MY TRUCK IN AND GET A LITTLE NEWER ONE , I DID MY HOMEWORK AND EVEN LOOKED AT THE OTHER REVIEWS ONLINE . BUT I DROVE AN HOUR AND HALF FROM DC TO CHECK OUT THIS PLACE . I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH SAMMY , CHRIS AND AL, THEY WORKED WITH ME AND HELPED . PLEASE CHECK THIS PLACE OUT FOR YOUR SELF . THANKS YOU GUYS

cars.com should drop these guys

by from fredericksburg |

i went to this dealership seen a bunch of junk this place is a real big joke they have the mechanics working on these cars on the ground and not on a car lift i feel sorry for these guys trying to fix these cars but the lot was packed up so much you could barely get in and out of the lot there is cars blocking the road so when you pull out onto rt 1 you have to hope you do not get slammed into by another car traveling down the road the lot is full of potholes and mud and the cars were missing parts or were being held together by sheetrock screws and duck tape and plastic on windows and cars are not starting and having to be jumped to even test drive them thats just a shame i would never have any kind of problems like that with my dealership if i owned one and nor would i have my cars being in the mud and water i would have the trash cleaned up starting with the employees i did not even see an ase certification for the mechanics so that tells me that this is just a dive of a business and i dont know how they are still in business i dont know if the mechanic is even trust worthy of fixing any of the cars or trucks they have with all of the fluids i seen on the ground someone needs to call the epa on this dealership and turn them in i went to the honda dealership and seen where if they had a spill on the floor they were CLEANING IT up right then and there not just letting it run every where and i seen car parts all over the lot car batterys sitting on the ground car tires just laying around oil spills all over the lot flat tires on cars dry rotten tires on these cars man iam here to say this is a real dump it should be called ellas junk yard instead of car lot iam taking my money else where thanks for wasting my time ellas

not very trust worthy at all

by from somewhere over the rainbow |

i went to look at a car this dealership had and took it to a real mechanic and he told me they put motor honey or lucus or something in the oil and this mechanic told me the only reason why they would do that is to stop the motor from knocking and tapping and then he pulled the stick for the transmission and said the transmission was not very good either the fluid was almost black when it is suppose to be red in color so i took this vehicle back and dropped it off and left the dealership knowing they are scamming people on these cars and trucks they are selling so please please stay away from this dealership and find a car somewhere else or you will end up on the side of the road with a lemon that you just wasted your money on

Disappointing

by from Henrico, Va. |

We drove 45 minutes to Ellas based on all the cars they had listed on their website only to find that they had fewer than half of the cars we wanted to see. The car lot is truly just a bunch of filthy cars parked in mud. The cars we looked at were dirty and in horrible condition. Not to mention, the two we drove had to be jump started. It was the most pitiful car shopping experience one can imagine. Do NOT waste your time going there.

September 2, 2014

I'm sorry that you didn't like any our of the vehicles, and you left disapointed, but unfortunately our cars price under $1500 are in the back of the lot, and with mother nature such as the rain/snow , it may get little muddy. All you had to do was to ask one of the sales associate to bring the vehilce to you to the front.

not trustworthy!!!!!

by from Chicago Illinois |

I called the day before to see if the 1998 Acura Integra was still there and the lady said yes its still available. So the next day I drove 4 hours! To look and possibly buy it. I pulled up and went into what looked like junk yard parking lot and looked and looked and looked and couldn't even find one Acura Integra. so I thought it might be in there shop. So I went inside to ask where it was. So I asked and showed her a picture of the car. She said "we sold it 2 weeks ago". They wasted my time and gas! I highly recommend you don't trust them. Trust me I already made that mistake!!!

September 2, 2014

I'm sorry that you feel that the your trip was a mistake we do have acuras in the front of the lot and also we have all the acuras and hondas in their own, lanes, as you realized we do have one of the largest used car inventory, in the area, you should have asked one of the sales associates for the vehicle location and they could have brought to you to the front, the lady you asked, she is our admin, she is not aware of where the vehilces are or located. once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Inquired about Porsche Boxster

by from Washington PA |

This dealership did, respond to my inquiry however like many cars on your site it was sold and not available for purchase.

September 2, 2014

sorry Mike for the inconvenience, wish you had called before you came and we could have told you the vehicle was sold, hope fully you will keep us in mind in the future.

Very misleading

by from Charlottesville,VA |

Came to dealership after seeing what was advertised as a ready to go Mitsubushi 3000gt. Car had catalytic converter missing and an exhaust coming straight from headers. Drivers window fell into door when operated and car was in much poorer condition than one would believe from the pictures.

Very timely followup

by from Amarillo,Tx |

Nice follow up gave great customer service via internet

Mike thank you!!!

terrible

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Well I'm going to start off by saying this dealership does have a wide variety of vehicles to chose from. Some nicer than others but still a large variety. That is the only good thing I can say. I went to purchase a vehicle and everything stayed off good, my credit got approved, came to test drive the vehicle I saw posted online. Off the rip I knew it wouldn't pass md inspection. But they told me it comes with a warranty for the entire time it is being financed and it will be put through inspection before it was sold to me. So I put a deposit down and was told it would be ready that Friday, I went on a Tuesday, so that's 3 days. So I called friday when my car is supposed to be ready, they tell me won't be ready til Tuesday, I call Tuesday and they tell me Thursday, I call Thursday and they tell me Tuesday. So for 3 weeks I have been given the run around about my car and still haven't received my car. Keep in mind I put insurance on the car because I was supposed to pick it up in 3 days, not 3 3 weeks, so I'm paying insurance on a car that I'm not even driving.

September 2, 2014

Mr: jone you were absolutely right, the reason the car wasn't ready was because we of maryland inspection, you do understand were a little over 2 hours from closest maryland, we had taken it to them 2 twice to get it passed, every time we took it, they failed it for some thing else which was beyond our scope, we only tried to please you per your request, we're sorry that you we're disapointed.

Travel and travel, but found what I looked for....

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Good staff, many vehicles,vehicles need attention. Staff works hard to get you what you looking for, but the vehicles where not what I was hopping for. I finally did purchased 2 vehicles from them. It took me severals trips and many conversation but finally found what I needed.