Ellas Auto Outlet, Inc

6241 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Spotsylvania, VA 22580

Used 888-275-0874 Used 888-275-0874

BUY HERE PAY HERE AVAILABLE ON SELECTED VEHICLES. We will buy your car even if you don't buy ours!

Great people here

by from williambsburg |

I love my car and the service I received when I bought my ride, they were help full in all aspects, thank u danika who give me the right direction to get there , and Sammy and chris was great to work with..

Talk to Chris

by from Harpers Ferry, WV |

I texted and called about a car, Chris answered all my questions very timely and even though I decided not to get the car, (I was coming from 2 1/2 hrs away and found something more local), which I see is sold now, I gotta post this review cause the gentleman Chris I was dealing with was very efficient so if you have a problem here, talk to him, I bet you he can help you out

Buyer Beware

by from Ramey, Pa |

They offered a salvage title CTS, said nothing wrong and i would have no problem reg in pa, but I did my homework and it is a problem it must pass enhanced inspection , I was willing to buy it on the spot if it did pass for cash, they were not willing to meet me Half way 21/2 hrs to get it inspected, that tells me it wont pass, Sammy woulnt return my call either, add that to the otther reviels , not impressed, Jim P

Hello?!

by from New Castle, IN |

Sent message asking about mileage on a truck. (Two weeks ago.) Never got an answer.....

Great Deal, Good Service, Need a Janitor Though

by from Beaverdam, Virginia |

This company gets a lot of bad press but if you go in knowing what you can afford and some basic car knowledge you can find a pearl in the field of well warn vehicles. I purchased a beautiful 2003 Volvo V70 from them in 2014 and it has been a flawless vehicle for us. While it was priced higher than it should have been for the age and millage they negotiated with me to the price I wanted and even had a new state inspection done by a third party auto shop before I signed anything. I did pay cash so I do not have experience with their financing. I did however mark them down a star because the office was simple disgustingly dirty and the bathroom looked like it was in a homeless shelter for grizzly bears with digestion issues. Sense my visit I see they have cleaned up the property and I can only hope the inside is updated as well.

These guys aren't that bad

by from stafford, va |

These guys aren't that bad! I had $3000 and was able to get me a pretty decent vehicle with rims. (no it wasn't a Ford escort either.) Chris was cool and the secretary was cute too, so that's always a plus.

what is all the fuss about?

by from washington, dc |

I read all the negative reviews and got deeply concerned upon arrival. However I could not just let a great deal on a cls 500 Mercedes go to waste. Met Sammy who directed me to the salesman Chris I had been talking to and things were smooth from there. Car was detailed on the spot free of charge as well as a history report already left inside the car without me begging for one. The only bad thing besides the gravel and little parking was that there was little bargaining room on the price. Considering the car was already less than book value I decided not to pursue that battle. Only tip is get a paved lot fellas thanks for the car!

All is well that ends well!!!!!

by from fredericksburg, va |

this is going to be the simplest and easiest way to put it. I came in looking for a decent second car, that would serve as a work car. That meant it couldn't leave me stranded on the highway. Test drove 5 cars out of the ridiculous amount that they had and found myself a little ford focus. Not gonna sugar code it, the lot's gravel sucked but the car was good especially for the miles it had. I feel sorry for the salesman Chris who put up with my skepticism but he took it like a champ. I would get another car from there if I could because I did see some good priced benzs coming in. Staff was cool with that being said ok to me

cheap cars good deals

by from alexandria, va |

Just got my tax money and got a clean 745 for $7000 cash. Can't get no better then that. If you go there just ask for Chris, cool and honest dude, straight forward with you and he ain't pushy like most sales guys. Al was cool too he's the GM and gives great deals. One thing I wish there was better parking and wish the lot was paved. Anyway I got what I wanted and I'm satisfied.

Are these guys for real??

by from Strasburg VA |

I've emailed and called these guys several times for a car advertised on cars. Com and no return call...... With...I have a handful of cash to buy a car...... I guess they really don't care... Don't need with these guys...unprofessional...