Porsche of Salt Lake City

1045 S. State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

New 888-314-8131
Used 888-720-3948
Service 888-800-4602

Strong Porsche, the Intermountain West's trusted source for new and pre-owned Porsches, since 1959.

2010 GT3

by from San Diego, Ca |

I just took delivery of my 2010 Porsche GT3 that was purchased from the Team at Strong. Jeff and Val handled the process which was done mainly via text. They were easy to deal with and very professional. Mind you this entire transaction was done site-unseen. They took my trade, 2007 Carrera S and delivered the GT3 in the condition they claimed it to be. I highly recommend this Dealer.

Great Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Have been looking for a Boxster S to replace my old one. I found one at Porsche of Salt Lake City I liked and emailed them about trying to make a deal. Living in LA, I was unable to see the car other than pictures. Ted Polevoy was great helping me out, ensuring me there were no issues with the car. He also got me a great great deal! I flew to salt lake and the car was everything Ted says it was and more. The store is great and has lots of snacks. You must try the chocolate covered cinnamon bears.. my girlfriends was more excited about those than my new porsche! All and all a great experience. You won't be disappointed

Cayenne GTS

by from Park City, Utah |

I recently purchased a Porsche Cayenne GTS from Z A Konarski at Strong Porsche in Salt Lake City. Z A is a real pro and knows Porsche cars and SUV's, he went out of his way to spend time with me and go through the numerous options on the Cayenne, and made the purchase process a breeze. I will be contacting Z A next spring to purchase a Macon for my wife.

Great Service

by from Kaysville, Utah |

This dealership has always treated me very well, from sales to service. I think highly of Franz Seip. He has sold me many cars. The service department has always been great too. Scott Nielsen knows his stuff and is always effecient, courteous, knowledgeable and determined to please me. He is excellent!

Corey Layton and the Service Department

by from Park City, Utah |

I found the quality of customer service to be outstanding. Corey Layton provided an excellent experience.