Porsche of Salt Lake City

1045 S. State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

New 888-314-8131
Used 888-720-3948
Service 888-800-4602

Porsche Salt Lake, the Intermountain West's trusted source for everything Porsche, since 1959.

06 Cayenne Turbo S

by from Las Vegas NV |

In searching for a Cayenne Turbo S I found myself connected to Ted Polevoy and the Team at Strong, from our texts, to phone calls, to our emails everything was done site un-seen. Right from the first minute I walked into the dealership it was first class all the way. They took my 2011 Tahoe in trade, again site un-seen, everything was as agreed on the phone and emails, as a matter of fact they even gave me a better deal in person. I want to thank Ted, Jeff and Penny for putting this together for me and would highly recommend this Dealer

Great experience

by from SLC UT |

We have owned our Cayenne for seven years and must say that Corey Layton has been always excellent taking care if the service or minor repairs we needed. We highly recommend this service place.

Excellent service

by from SLC, UT |

I scheduled my Porsche 911 Turbo for its 20K and I/M inspection in Dec 2014. Strong's accommodated date and time and completed all requested service. Called when the car was ready and everything was clean and ready for me. Cory is great to work with in explaining what I need (for any of the visits over the many years we have had our cars serviced - yes, a multi-Porsche household). Scott Nielsen performed the service. I could not be happier with another organization. Always treated with respect and in a friendly manner - makes return visits a pleasure.

Great patience and knowledge

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I had a problem with the auto start stop function and admittedly it is a bit technical to get it to function correctly when the temperature drops. They checked out the function and then explained very well, how it functions and what to expect, which I did not get out of reading the manual. I felt like Scott Nielsen really wanted me to enjoy the Porsche.

Great deal with best service

by from Pocatello, Idaho |

Z.A Karnoski put a great trade deal together over phone and Internet within hours of my inquiry. He and Strong Porsche fulfilled their committment fully. When I picked the new car up everything was ready as promised. I have bought a lot of cars, but this is the smoothest transaction I Have experienced. Z.A has great Porsche knowledge.

Superb service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Corey Layton and the service team at Strong Porsche always provide a quality experience in getting my two Porsches serviced.

Super Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Corey is always accommodating and professional. Thanks again for your help!!

Above & Beyond

by from Park City, Utah |

This is my third Strong Porsche Cayenne: S, Turbo S & GTS. I have had a truly positive experience with the entire team of professionals at Strong Porsche including management, sales, admin and service. I also have a Audi S4 Cabriolet which was purchased and is serviced at Strong Audi. Scott Nielsen is a relatively new member of the Strong Porsche service team but unmistakably a professional. Scott Nielsen and Corey Layton are a the dynamic service duo that make my visits a pleasant and user-friendly experience along with their long-time service manager, Ken Shiozaki. All the best to Mike Baich, Strong Porsche, GM; a truly stand-up guy. Regards, Orie

Repairs at Porsche of Salt Lake City

by from Draper, Utah |

I have had my '05 Porsche Cayenne Turbo serviced here for 8 years now. It's been excellent. My most recent experience was having the fan motor replaced and the oil changed. I called the day before and was able to get in the next day first thing; the car was ready in good time, before I had expected it. I continue to take my car there because I appreciate working with Corey Layton. He's always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Strong Porsche Service-Corey Layton

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Corey Layton, Service Writer at Strong Porsche quickly and professionally got my 2001 Boxster in for repair and out on time with costs exactly as estimated. Corey wasted no time and offered several transportation options while my car was being worked on. Thanks Corey!

love my new car

by from Huntsville, UT |

love my new 911, Franz Siep was so informative and helpful during the process. I would strongly recommend the dealership and Franz to anyone in the market. Great experience. thanks much, Walter Zohmann Also, dealt with Jeff Sandstrom and he also was very professional and helpful.