Flemington Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche

Service 866-906-6740

Better Way to Buy!

Pleasant Experience

by from Readington,NJ |

Really a pleasurable experience working with Ben; CSR at Flem VW. He was able to stick to the timeframe specified. Explained all the details both prior to servicing the car and once it was completed. He called me promptly when our Jetta was ready for pickup providing the total cost of repair, over the phone. -Will certainly return to Flem VW for service and recommend to anyone reading this review to allow Ben & staff to service your vehicle. I believe you will be pleased

Jason Haye is the best!

by from Flemington, NJ |

Jason was very polite and helpful. He responded quickly to my inquiries and i felt i got a fair deal. The finance person was a pushed the add on's, such as extended warranty, a bit too much but that is his job.

VW cars

by from Flemington, NJ |

Very happy with the service department! It is an excellent facility and would recommend them. I have purchased my (2 )CC VW's from them.

bethm

by from Flemington, NJ |

It was a good experience. However, the annoying emails after every visit drive me to rethink if I want to buy another VW. Great service.

Just fine.

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

Staff is very friendly & helpful. Nice waiting area w hot beverages.

Great Dealership- real team work

by from Morristown NJ |

I travel to Flemington from Morristown specifically for the quality of both sales and service. They have accommodated my every request and scheduling needs creating strong trust. I specifically want to thank Ed Goddard, dealership sales manager whom I have followed from Princeton Porsche/Audi/VW, for his integrity and consistent personal attention. His way of motivating staff translates into a great purchasing experience rather than a stressful one. I also must highly recommend sales person Sue DePasque for her true expertise and friendly professionalism. She will remember you in just the right way- no pressure! Makes me want to buy another car soon- LOL!

Excellence!

by from Newtown, Pa |

Wonderful car, excellent service and support......I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

VW service

by from Flemington VW |

Great job! Fast and efficient! I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Everyone is very nice and very knowledgable.

Quick Service while I waited

by from Somerville, NJ |

I brought my 2009 VW Jetta TDI in for the 60K service. They did an oil change, oil, fuel, and pollen filter changes. Then there were a bunch of checks of stuff. With their discount coupons the price came to $238. The time I spent at the dealership was about 1.5 hrs. Good thing this car only needs service every 10K miles which for me is once a year.

10 k service last minute on a Friday

by from New Jersey |

I can in on Friday 7/11/14. It was about 2:45-3. I met Michael McGovern who help me with this service he was professional and courteous. He was honest about the amount of time it would take to the service which was appreciated. It was my first visit to this dealership and I look forward to doing business there again. Additional part of my experience was as I said before it was my first time at this dealership so I mistakenly came in thru the Audi door not realizing that there were two service entrances. There was a female service agent there helping another customer so I waited patiently for her to be done. She asked me what was my business there I said I was here for service to my vehicle. So she continued to assist the other customer which was fine then after a while she asked me was I there to deliver something making it seem as though I had no business there I don't believe this to be the attitude of the entire dealership but that was very unprofessional.

Awesome experience

by from New Hope, PA |

This is my second purchase from Flemington Porsche, Audi and VW. The experience simply could not have been better. Low pressure, minimal negotiation necessary and very professional. I got an amazing deal on a Golf TDI. John Rachmiel, my sales consultant, is top notch.