Sabeti Motors

5639 So. Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 866-527-8938 Used866-527-8938

Special order your dream car today

Really took care of us - Thank you Mike!

by from Lakewood, WA |

When our only means of transportation failed us, my husband and I were scrambling to get a replacement. We really didn't have high hopes. My mother in law recommended Sabeti Motors because she herself had had a wonderful experience with them before. They really blew us away! Mike the Brit was who took care of us, and we instantly were put at ease. He worked with us to get the best deal with the options available to us, and were with us every step of the way. He was fun, personable, respectful and kind. You could tell he, and the whole dealership, really cared about the customers that came in the door. We were able to drive away the same day in a lovely, reliable, and affordable car thanks to Mike and Sabeti Motors. And to top it all off, they were extremely generous with the price we were offered for the trade in of our old vehicle. I will forever have good words to spread about this company, and I recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a used car from a place that will give you a great deal, great service, and treat you like family.

Very great

by from Tacoma, WA |

I just have to say that these people are very nice and very generous and took their time to explain to me of everything that I needed to do. I know I know very good car lot I would suggest anybody to come here

Great find after 2 years of searching

by from Westport, WA |

Had 3 of the trucks I was looking for, finally found the one I liked the most! After 2 years of searching! English Mike helped us and these guys are so different than big dealerships. I was unsure of it at first because they were a small place but I'm so glad we stopped, so much more personal and friendly. Genuinly great guys and business!

This place is amazing!!

by from Sultan, WA |

I was on my way to this dealership because my fiance was buying a car from them and I was taking a look around because I needed a gas efficient vehicle. They had a wide variety of vehicles that were in my price range (5000-7000) and I found the right car for me. Thanks to Ahmed, he was the sales advisor that helped me with this car and gave the best customer service I had in buying a car. I am very impressed with this dealership and I recommend to anyone looking for a cheap nice working vehicle!

Customer review

by from Tacoma WA |

Bought new used car. Very friendly staff. Knowledgeable and courteous. Had a good test drive at the dealers urging. Felt my best interests were considered.

Great cars!!

by from Tacoma, WA |

Great service hard to find in times like these. Give these guys a try for good clean reliable cars

Sabeti motors

by from Tacoma, WA |

Good experience overall. Friendly service and knowledgeable staff.

Great place to come get a car

by from Tacoma wa |

Very helpful and friendly service. Very honest with me all the way. recommend to any one looking for a car to come here. They do not over promise and they deliver great.

1st car experience

by from Seattle wa |

Dee help me did everything I needed pluse more would recommend any one to come here got me oil change and new oil filter and air fliter got to test drive be for any thing. Happen got have take of gas free coffee and very nice place with a lot of very nice cars priced very well

Great customer service. Very family friendly,

by from Tacoma WA |

My time with sabettis motors was a blast they did everything to make sure I was in the right car great customer service and very. Family friendly #Englishmike #Art