Bernie Cap's Auto Sales Inc.

Bernie Cap's Auto Sales Inc.

211 N Main St, Old Forge, PA 18518

Used 866-557-5291

Remember, You Have A Friend in Bernie!

Outstanding Personal Service

by from Birdsboro, PA |

We purchased a Cadillac Escalade ESV from Joe @ Bernie Caps. Bernie Caps is several hours drive from our home. The first time I called to arrange an appointment to look at the car Joe offered to stay late so I didn't have to leave work early. The car is in excellent condition, as advertised. The price was fair and I didn't want to pass it up, but coming from work I didn't have the check book. Joe accepted a deposit on my debit card. We picked the car up the following Saturday. It was a pleasure dealing with this honest gentleman.

Happy with Purchase

by from Berwick, Pa |

Very HAPPY with my recent purchase of my 2002 Jaguar X Type, low miles, good service and Joe I highly recommend in sales. Will be back soon to purchase another vehicle.

Extremely friendly and helpful

by from Old Forge, PA |

I purchased my Hyundai Genesis Coupe from this dealership, and Joe made sure to get me the best deal possible. Very friendly and helpful!

My EXPERIENCE AT BERNIE CAP'S AUTO SALES

by from SCRANTON PA. |

To Whom it may concern, I have known Bernie Capitano for a very long time and not only was he always a good friend he is one of the best businessmen I know. I only buy my vehicles off of Bernie Caps Auto Sales Inc. I have bought many vehicles off him as well as my family members. The treatment and service has always and still is a 5 star business. I would like to thank Bernie and Joe Neri for taking such good care of my family and I. I would recommend anyone to come on down to the lot and buy a car, you won't be sorry. Sincerely, A very satisfied customer

Great People, Great Service!

by from Old Forge, PA |

I purchased my car from Bernie Caps and had a great experience! Everyone is friendly and extremely helpful. They worked with my budget to find the perfect car for me in my price range. I go there for all of my service needs as well and they always do a great job! Highly recommend.

BEST DEALER EVERY

by from READING PA |

I GOT MY 2008 CADILLAC CTS FOR MY WIFE AND IS THE BEST CAR EVERY

Excellent sale process

by from Old Forge, PA |

We recently bought a Cadillac SRX from Bernie Cap's. The negotiated selling price was more than fair. We got a fair value for our trade in vehicle. When there were some concerns with the vehicle after the initial test ride, Joe, the salesman listed them and each concern was addressed and repaired as needed. Further, they went above and beyond with a blemish in the paint. We pointed it out when going over the body of the vehicle. Although this wasn't required to make the sale, they took it upon themselves to take the car to a body shop to get the body work repaired. They didn't have to do this, they said they just weren't comfortable selling it to us with the paint blemish. I would buy from them again, as well as reccomend them to friends and colleagues in the future.

Excellent service in auto sale

by from Lewisburg PA |

From start to finish the used car purchase with Bernie and his team at Bernie Caps was top notch. Every step of the process went smoothly and I could not be any more pleased with the experience.

Top Notch

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I searched on cars.com for a 2007 Acura MDX. My search qualifications were low miles (<60,000), great condition and one previous owner if possible. I was prepared to travel 500 miles to pick up my car. By a long shot the best deal was at Bernie Cap's in Old Forge Pennsylvania. Not only did they price the car better than any other dealer, but the car was a gem. Mint condition with only 43,000 miles. In fact the car was priced to sell, comparable to listed prices on cars.com of cars with more miles, that were being "sold by owner". I anxiously contacted them by phone and asked a million questions, because I was nervous that maybe this deal seemed too good to be true. Joe, the salesman at Bernie Cap's patiently answered all of my questions. He was never pushy. He genuinely seemed to be most interested in making sure that I was happy with my purchase. I called back multiple times and each time my experience with Joe was the same. Again things seemed too good to be true. So I bit the bullet and purchased the car. I made the trip from Pittsburgh to Old Forge with a dear friend who really knows cars. He looked over the car with a fine toothed comb and marveled about what a good deal I was getting. Next thing I know he was wandering through the lot looking for a car for himself. I have been enjoying my "brand new" 2007 Acura MDX for 3 weeks now and couldn't be happier. Thanks Joe! Thanks Bernie Cap's for being nothing short of TOP NOTCH.

Great customer service

by from Plains,PA |

My wife and I have been looking for a CRV for many months. We found one on cars.com and it was from Bernie Caps. We went there and were extremely pleased with the customer service, knowledge of employees and the speed of which everything took place. Would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends, family, and any potential buyers.

Nice place very friendly and upfront

by from scranton pa |

Joe Neri got me the exact car I wanted at a lower price than I expected service fast and courteous great place too deal with.