Bernie Cap's Auto Sales Inc.

211 N Main St, Old Forge, PA 18518

Used 866-557-5291 Used866-557-5291

Remember, You Have A Friend in Bernie!

great service everyone was a pleasure to deal with

by from Tobyhanna Pa |

I bought a beautiful truck at a fair price. Everyone was great to deal with including the owner Bernie .

February 3, 2016

Thanks Joey I am glad you are happy if I can ever do anything for you just call. Thank you again Joe

Best deal

by from wyoming, pa |

Bought a Ford Explorer and am loving it. The buying experience was not only easy but satisfying. I recommend if you are in need of a vehicle the employees go above and beyond to help you get what you want.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for the review and we are glad you did business with us but we are very curious about your buying experience you said your buying experience was not only easy but satisfying and only gave us a 4 star rating what should we have done better to get a 5 star rating from you !!!

Awesome Company, Wonderful Employees

by from Halifax, PA |

My husband and I are 1st time buyers from Bernie Caps Auto Sales. We were looking for a specific truck and they had one on the lot that looked like it was a good fit. We drove 2 hours to get there to just look at the vehicle (at least that is what we thought). We encountered several people as we arrived. Jeri being the first, whom was obviously over whelmed and under the weather, but nothing stopped her from giving us quality service. She found the truck and sent us on our way for a test drive. Once we returned from the test drive we met, Joe (Sales Rep) and Bernie (Owner) and the Financial Guru, Jim. We were able to get an amazing deal and drove away with the truck my husband always wanted. I would recommend a 10 hour drive to this business. It is well worth the trip. We couldn't be happier and would absolutely consider returning when it is time to purchase another vehicle. A++ in my book.

April 17, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words about our staff and Bernie Caps Auto Sales from all of us we want to thank you and wish you good luck with your truck and if we can ever do anything else for just give us a call. Thank you very much Joe

2007 Honda CRV EX-L

by from NY |

Highly satisfied with my purchase and most specially with the staff who are very straight forward and helpful with the transaction.

February 10, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words I am glad you are happy with your Honda CRV if I can ever do anything else for you please just give me a call. Thank you very much Joe !!!

Amazing Experience!!

by from Mountaintop pa |

Joe in Sales was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I was shopping around for a Cadillac Escalade & found a great deal here. I was also researching finance rates & what Joe found me ...blew me away! He did better than my own credit union!! He was honest no pressure. Vehicle was gorgeous & $4000.00 below book value. Such a great experience!

February 3, 2016

Thank you very much Amy for giving me the chance to earn you business I will always be here to help you just give me a call. I am very glad you are happy. Thanks Joe

Professional Customer Focused Experience

by from Lehighton |

Our buying experience at Bernie Cap's was exceptional. From the first inquiry of interest to the day we purchased our vehicle all actions were done in a sincere professional manor. Our sale specialist Joe was outstanding along with everyone else we interfaced with. The vehicle was as describe and the negotiation to sale was very satisfying. This dealer and his staff will always be one of our first choices when looking for a quality vehicle and experience. We highly recommend Bernie Cap's for auto shopping.

February 3, 2016

Vince and Anthony thank you very much for the kind words it was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks Joe

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Thornhurst Pennsylvania |

I purchased a 2007 Hyundai Tucson Limited for my daughter on 1/22/2015 from Bernie Caps. It was the easiest car purchase I ever made. Joe, my salesman was easy going with no pressure. I had a lot of questions and he answered them all. The website Cargurus listed this car as the best Hyundai Tucson deal in a seventy-five mile range. It was much cheaper than all of the others listed so I was a little bit skeptical. When I showed up to look at it I was very impressed with the condition. Concluding the deal was simple and Bernie and Joe went the extra mile after the sale to ensure that I was happy. I will definitely go to Bernie's first when I shop for my next car. *** I consider myself a returning customer. Many years ago when Bernie was a young man, just starting out and working at another dealership, he sold me a jeep. He did a great job that time too.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for the nice words you left about us and Bernie Caps Auto Sales we will always strive to make you happy. Thanks Joe

Happy with Purchase

by from Berwick, Pa |

Very HAPPY with my recent purchase of my 2002 Jaguar X Type, low miles, good service and Joe I highly recommend in sales. Will be back soon to purchase another vehicle.

February 10, 2016

Hi Karen thank you very much for giving us the chance to earn your business I am very thankful for the kind words just give us a call if you ever need help with another car. Thanks Joe !!

Extremely friendly and helpful

by from Old Forge, PA |

I purchased my Hyundai Genesis Coupe from this dealership, and Joe made sure to get me the best deal possible. Very friendly and helpful!

February 10, 2016

Thank you Christine I am very glad you are Happy with us and your car keep in touch Joe !!!

My EXPERIENCE AT BERNIE CAP'S AUTO SALES

by from SCRANTON PA. |

To Whom it may concern, I have known Bernie Capitano for a very long time and not only was he always a good friend he is one of the best businessmen I know. I only buy my vehicles off of Bernie Caps Auto Sales Inc. I have bought many vehicles off him as well as my family members. The treatment and service has always and still is a 5 star business. I would like to thank Bernie and Joe Neri for taking such good care of my family and I. I would recommend anyone to come on down to the lot and buy a car, you won't be sorry. Sincerely, A very satisfied customer

February 10, 2016

Tara and Sam you guy's are awesome you know we will always be here to take of all your car purchase's Bernie and Joe Thank you very much