West Side GM

822 Broadway St, Berlin, WI 54923

New 877-332-6870
Used 888-237-1618
Service 877-291-2533

FAMILY OWNED AND SERVING THE COMMUNITY FOR OVER 65 YEARS!

Top Notch Service Department at West Side GM!

by from Oshkosh, WI |

We purchased a used vehicle from West Side GM and continue to have them perform the regular service on it. Their service team always listens to my concerns and takes care of what they need to in a timely fashion. They also have a nice, new waiting area to relax! Get your vehicle serviced here!!!!

September 2, 2014

Thank you GB Packer Fan! We are very excited to hear about the great changes happening in our brand new state-of-the art Service Department. We will pass the word along and look forward to seeing you and your friends in the future for all of your automotive needs!

Helpful and friendly dealership

by from Oshkosh, WI |

This is our second vehicle purchase from West Side. They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Their service team has always taken great care of us over the years. I highly recommend this dealership and will continue getting all of our vehicles serviced here.

Service rocks!

by from Oshkosh, WI |

Jeff Kapp and his team in the service department are great. They took care of the issues that I had, changed the oil and had me on my way in a timely fashion. While I was there I worked in their very clean and nice waiting area. I will make the 20 min drive from Oshkosh to service my Equinox!

professional and laid back

by from oshkosh, WI |

Although we didnt end up getting the vehicle the expirence was enjoyable and pressure free.

September 2, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to add us to your shopping list. We appreciate the opportunity!

My experience with West Side was very favorable.

by from Oshkosh, Wi. |

Understand that I didn't purchase a car but, what I was shown was very fine in deed. I liked the power train warranty available. (This is not offered at other dealers) The cars I was shown were top notch mechanically and appearance ( Nice job from whom ever detailed car). My wife has special needs for seating which I later felt didn't match the car that I thought would work-out (This is no reflection on the dealer it was my choice) If they would have had a more suitable vehicle for my needs I'd have bought there in a second. Maybe still will if the right vehicle shows up on lot. A van is more to my needs I see.

April 28, 2014

Hi Dave! We at West Side GM want to thank you for the opportunity to find the vehicle that will work best for you! Thank you for all of your kind words and please rest assured that we are working to make sure we get you into the vehicle that will meet all of your needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Excellent Experience

by from Wuapaca WI |

My husband and I were shopping for a used car, specifically manual transmission. We were able to find a manual at West Side GM for a very affordable price. Bob (salesman) was very helpful but not pushy in any way. The other staff at the dealership were very friendly and even provided toys for my son to play with while we went through the paperwork. We have been happy with the car so far and have had no issues with the vehicle. We had a little hang up transferring the plates we had onto the new vehicle, but I believe it was just a system glitch and the dealership was able to get everything straitened out. I would recommend this dealership and specifically Bob to any one in the area looking for a positive purchasing experience.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments about Bob Schetter and the excellent recommendation Olivia! Thank you again for choosing to drive from Waupaca; we look forward to your next great experience with West Side GM.

We Trust This Dealership!

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

We found the perfect used vehicle online, and drove up from Milwaukee to see it on a Saturday! After a painless, stress-free, no pressure experience... You bet, we drove it home! Bob S. was great to work with and we must say, West Side Garage was worth every mile to buy the perfect Suburban! Such a friendly, happy staff. No stiff collars and stuffed shirts at West Side!

January 10, 2014

Dear Kris, Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about West Side GM. We are so happy you had a such a great experience. You satisfaction is always our number one goal. Bob Schetter is very happy about your comment and is looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again!

Best dealership around.

by from Oshkosh, WI |

Me and wife had both driven away in 5 new vehicles from the West Side gang. Never once have I thought about going any place else. If the truck or car wasn't there they found one and brought it in. Always feel welcomed any time I am in for service work. I feel like they try and accommodate my needs not trying to make a sell and make a extra dollar like the local dealer. Look forward to my next purchase.

December 21, 2013

Hi Tim! Jeff and Jim Maldwin wanted me to make sure you know how wonderful it is to hear such wonderful things from such a loyal customer. We have always enjoyed seeing you and your wife here at West Side and are looking forward to seeing you again soon!(P.S. - Make sure you watch for our Grand Opening of our Brand New Store just down the street from our current store in Berlin. We look forward to seeing you there!)Have an amazing holiday season!

WILL RETURN TO THIS DEALERSHIP

by from Princeton, WI. |

It was a pleasure doing business with West Side Garage with special thanks to Julie. There was never any high pressure at any time. I have worked with several dealerships over the years and this was one of the best I can recall. I felt my business was important and my needs were met. Julie went out of her way to make the purchase of my vehicle an enjoyable experience. She took time to explain everything in detail and also set up the OnStar programing for me. Julie even drove me to a Auto Insurance Agency to insure my vehicle. "You can't do better than that now can you".

December 21, 2013

Dear Bill, It was just as pleasant working with you and I am so glad that you are happy. After all, that is our number one goal! I look forward to seeing you and your smiling charisma. We look forward to seeing your for your complimentary oil change. Please let me know if you need anything. Thank you again and I hope your Holidays are ones to remember...

Only Place to do Business

by from Winneconne, WI |

This is the second car we have purchased with Julie Roberts and both times she has gone above and beyond. All future car sales will be with Julie. We also have been having our car service done through the garage and have always been very happy with them as well. Everyone there is so friendly and nice. Thank you all so much for your help over the years and for the years to come.

November 15, 2013

I always look forward to seeing you in the dealership! That customer loyalty and open working relationship means everything to all of us. Enjoy your new vehicle and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions on any of the operational features! Thank you again!!!!

SUPER SATISFIED

by from Montello wi |

I am super satisfied with my buying experience at west side Garage. ...Julia Forbeck was super nice and helpful in getting me in not 1 but 2 new 2014 trucks 1 Sierra slt and 1 Silverado z71 lt I am truly surprised she has any hair left after working with me but we got it done and now I am a CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!!!My company plans to buy some cargo vans in the near future and we'll definitely be shopping with Julia Thanks so much for everything you guys do at west side Garage Thanks again I can't say it enough

November 15, 2013

West Side GM would like to thank you again for choosing us as your dealership for life! We look forward to your future business!