Southwest Motors

Used 866-512-5183

Drive Better

Great Experience!

by from Canon City, Co. |

We went to Southwest Motors because my husband is a mechanic in Canon City and the cars he has serviced that have come from Southwest Motors have been consistently high quality. I applied online first and was contacted by Adrianna who was both friendly and helpful. She had everything ready when we got there and introduced us to James Romero our salesman. This young man was very personable, friendly, helpful, without being pushy. It was cold and rainy, however, James was extremely patient. Then James turned us over to "The Gentle Giant" our finance guy, what an extremely pleasant person and very helpful. We left the lot with a Buick that night that fit our needs and limits. We have not bought a car since 1999, I am glad that this experience was so positive for us! Thank you James, Adrianna, and our "Gentle Giant".

Mke Peterson is awesome !!

by from From Texas Now in Florence Colorado |

My wife Mary and I recently moved to Colorado from Texas and found ourselves in need of a new vehicle . After searching the web for hours and hours our search brought us to Southwest Motors. There we met Mike Peterson .We were under a lot of stress from the move and we were not looking forward to any high pressure sales person. Mike made our experience calm and stress free It was by far the best car purchase I have made in my life. The whole process only took a couple of hours and we were out the door with our 2015 Chevy Captiva LTZ I couldn't believe the price. we are very happy with our new car and with Southwest. No need to search the web again for our next vehicle . Southwest has a customer for life. Thank you Southwest and especially a BIG thanks to Mike Peterson an awesome salesman . Five stars to you all . David & Mary Fagan

Great Experience

by from Colorado Springs |

We were tired of the high pressure tactics of other dealers. Southwest Motors has a great inventory so there are lots of options to see up close and drive. Mike Peterson and James Romero were very helpful. No pressure... just provided good comparative information and gave us the freedom to check out all of the options we were considering. And we were able to drive more than one of the models we were considering. Finally, getting a good price did not require heavy handed negotiations. We will definitely recommend this dealership AND Mike and James to our friends.

Great Experience

by from Pueblo, CO |

Fast and friendly!! Highly recommend Southwest Motors to anyone looking for a new or used car! Craig Sanchez will help you find the perfect car for you! We will definitely be back!

satisfird customers

by from monte vista, Colo |

Ken White is wonderful !!!! This is our third vehicle we have purchased and it was another great experience. We are totally satisfied with the entire purchase process. Ken is a very helpful sales rep. Thank you Ken!!!!

2 cars in 3 months

by from Pueblo Colorado |

We bought a Kia Sorento October. That was the first experience I had with Southwest Motors. We bought a Nisson Altima in January. Both times we were treated with friendly service and respect. No hard sell we felt very comfortable with our salesman Mark Stinchcomb. During second visit I a specific car I wanted I drove 3 Sanotas and 2 Optimas. Mark a showed me the Altima and I really liked it. Bought the Altima couldn't be happier.The staff in finance were easy to work with as well. Thanks Mark and the staff we will buy there again.

By Estrada Family

by from Walsenburg, colorado |

We were looking for a low mileage gas saving car for my son went to southwest motors because we purchased our car there 4yrs ago it is still running great Jerry Pineda showed us several cars he was real friendly he also answered all our questions he also worked with the price range that my son can afford i would purchase my next vehicle at southwest motors real friendly staff. I would highly recommend anybody looking for a used vehicle to go to Southwest Motors we bought a Hyundai Sonata. Thank You Again Jerry Pineda & Southwest Motors.

horrible

by from Pueblo Colorado |

I bought two cars over the years was forced to trade in because they didn't catch my first car had horrible wiring problems the only option they gave my to trade in due to my payments , the second car lasted two months before breaking down towed to mechanic was going to cost five grand to fix oh and miles was actually 70,000 more they some how missed that too. The mechanic claimed that someone rigged it I called lenny from southwest no answer multiple times . Ended up going to Rocky mountain auto brokers talk about great customer service never will go here AGAIN!!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Westcliffe, CO |

Everyone was wonderful to us as we worked through the buying experience at Southwest. Best used car dealer we've ever worked with by far.

Miranda Montano

by from Pueblo, CO |

This is the second car that we have purchased from Southwest Motors in the last 6 months and we would not go anywhere else. Brandon Dazzio was great as always. Southwest Motors makes buying a car easy and fast. Keep up the good work Southwest Motors!

no longer faithful

by from Pueblo, Co |

Bought for of our last cars here so we thought it would be a pleasant experience for my son to purchase a car here and start his credit history, WRONG!!! My son had a trade in and $500.00 cash and they wanted $1500.00 minimum. I told them we were already pre approved by Rockys auto in Denver for a 2008 Chevy impala with 82000 miles on the Speedo and they pretty much said "no way". Then the person in finance said oh ya they use CSA and we don't. Needless to say this is the end of our family car purchasing from them and well now do our car buying in Denver where they actually do what they say they'll do. Rockys auto in Denver, check their inventory out clean, affordable vehicles.

Southwest Motors responded to this review

February 21, 2014

Thank you for your business in the past. We are sorry to hear that you won't consider us in the future. Every customer presents a unique situation. We do our best to always get our customers the best financing options available. There are some lenders we choose not to use because we are not willing to pass "large fees" onto our customers. We wish you nothing but the best in the future. If you have any other questions or need help with anything please call 719-545-5700, and ask for Ken White. We will do our best to help you.