Southwest Motors

Used 866-512-5183

Drive Better

Miranda Montano

by from Pueblo, CO |

This is the second car that we have purchased from Southwest Motors in the last 6 months and we would not go anywhere else. Brandon Dazzio was great as always. Southwest Motors makes buying a car easy and fast. Keep up the good work Southwest Motors!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Westcliffe, CO |

Everyone was wonderful to us as we worked through the buying experience at Southwest. Best used car dealer we've ever worked with by far.

no longer faithful

by from Pueblo, Co |

Bought for of our last cars here so we thought it would be a pleasant experience for my son to purchase a car here and start his credit history, WRONG!!! My son had a trade in and $500.00 cash and they wanted $1500.00 minimum. I told them we were already pre approved by Rockys auto in Denver for a 2008 Chevy impala with 82000 miles on the Speedo and they pretty much said "no way". Then the person in finance said oh ya they use CSA and we don't. Needless to say this is the end of our family car purchasing from them and well now do our car buying in Denver where they actually do what they say they'll do. Rockys auto in Denver, check their inventory out clean, affordable vehicles.

Southwest Motors responded to this review

February 21, 2014

Thank you for your business in the past. We are sorry to hear that you won't consider us in the future. Every customer presents a unique situation. We do our best to always get our customers the best financing options available. There are some lenders we choose not to use because we are not willing to pass "large fees" onto our customers. We wish you nothing but the best in the future. If you have any other questions or need help with anything please call 719-545-5700, and ask for Ken White. We will do our best to help you.

Made lemonade out of a lemon

by from Pueblo West, Co |

I purchased a 2006 Ford ranger from Southwest Motors in Pueblo Colorado. It was very clean and looked as though it had been parked inside all its life. I traded in a 1996 F-150 which I purchased new. I wanted a small pick-up that would get great gas mileage, that would fit in a small place in my garage. I soon found out it burned an excessive amount of oil-1 quart every 75 miles. I took it back and Southwest gave me a loaner while they worked on it. Each of the 4 times I got it back it seemed to be fixed, but soon smoked and burned oil. Each time they gave me a loaner and kept me on the road. After two months the shop people gave up and suggested swapping the engine out; which they did. All this time I remained committed to my choice. After the engine swap I was reluctant to go to far without checking the oil while constantly looking in the mirror for that tell tale blue smoke. It has not appeared and the engine now does not burn oil and performs very well. It appears to be getting 30 MPG(I drive easy) The story sounds worse than it was. I go by the dealership almost every day, anyway, so working through the problem did not inconvenience me. Together, we made lemonade out of a lemon. P.S. The free coffee in the shop is much better than the coffee in the sales room.

Friendly, Fast....Fantastic!

by from Springfield, MO |

Buying our son's Camaro at Southwest Motors was the most simple, pleasant experience we have ever had buying a car over the internet. We called, and spoke with Cliff Martinez. He was GREAT! We ended up reaching an agreement within minutes and left MO that afternoon to get the car. When we got to the dealership, Cliff had all the papers ready, and the car parked out front detailed, gassed up and ready to go. It couldn't have been easier! While there, we also met with the owner Mike Zavislan. He treated us as if we were old friends while he explained they had made a little mistake by pricing the car to cheap. However, they were happy to stand by their word, and appreciated our business. The motive behind his explanation was as good as the price. Mike wasn't looking for a pat on the back, he just wanted to personally explain there was nothing wrong with the car. They had the carfax printed and ready to back up what he was saying. We have already recommended Southwest Motors to friends looking for a new car, and we will be checking back when we are ready to buy our next one. Thanks Southwest Motors, you guys were Awesome!!!

Southwest Motors responded to this review

March 29, 2012

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to help in your search for a vehicle. Thank you for recommending us. Sincerely, Adriana Arteaga - Internet Sales Manager I have this printed and on both Cliff and Mike's desks.

Thomas gilsdor

by from Colorado |

This business is the most friendly business I have ever dealt with....I absolutely love my car and always tell my friends to check them out...Don't everln on shopping anywhere else...Thanks Southwest

Excellent Communication

by from Dallas Area, Texas |

I didn't buy the car, but the people were fabulous!

One of the best customer service!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We recently purchased a car from Southwest Motors and the service they gave us was excellent! Ken was so awesome and he's very knowledgeable with the car we're buying. He was very honest and professional. He even gave my little toddler a pepperoni pizza and cookie for lunch. We were very pleased with the Jaguar X-type we purchased. We definitely will recommend Southwest Motors to my friends. Thanks Ken for all your help!