European Auto Center

10269 San Pablo Ave, El Cerrito, CA 94530

Used 866-414-6805

Great experience

by from Union City, CA |

I came to European Auto Center after visiting another dealership and communicating with various car loan places over the phone. None of them could do anything for me because my credit was very bad. If they could, it was all smoke and mirrors. I'm going through a divorce and I needed a car. The previous dealership tried to get me into the fresh start program which was a total joke. But when I saw Matt (Owner), Greg and staff they were really straightforward and there was no nonsense going on. I was upfront with what I could afford and which car I really wanted. They really worked with me to get what I wanted. Of course I had to give a little room because of my poor credit, but the deal benefited both of us. I bought a super clean BMW 745 and I'm super happy. I highly recommend this place and my experience overall was awesome.

nice cars and great prices

by from albany ca |

i came to this place looking for a corvette , the salesman was very nice and showed me the corvette of my dreams. It had low mileage and they gave it to me for an unbeatable price. I highly recomend them.