VIP Auto Sales

VIP Auto Sales

2255 W. Main St., Mesa, AZ 85201

Used 877-589-6862

Quality Used Cars

Great service after the sale

by from Gilbert, AZ |

VIP Auto Sales stands behind the vehicles they sell! Recently we purchased a used camper from VIP Auto Sales and had some issues with the roof after a rainstorm. When VIP Auto Sales was notified of the problem, not only did they refund the cost of the camper, they reimbursed us for repairs we were forced to make. Their service after the sale went above and beyond my expectations. It's nice to know that there are businesses out there that still do the right thing. VIP Auto Sales is one of those businesses.

marshall wisconsin

by from black river falls wis |

bought 85 in 1990 when first met Norton 2002 two years ago both are still doing well Thank you at V I P AUTO sales

2007 Chevrolet pickup purchase

by from tempe,az |

Great experience here, Joe was able to give me a 4.9% loan on my new truck. I never felt pressured in the process of buying my truck. Great dealership and customer service!

Happy to say I got a great car...

by from Chandler AZ |

I want to say thanks to V.I.P. for a great car... I was on a budget and needed a car and they had exactly what I needed, the deal was easy and the car has been great ( put over 2000 miles on it so far )

2010 F-150 Purchase,

by from Mesa AZ. |

Great Service, Truck is great and Joe got Me financed on the spot with no problem. An A+ establishment in My eyes and I will for sure go see them when I am back in the market for another car...

horrible

by from casa grande az |

I have bought 2 vehicles from them in 3 years. This latest purchase 2 months ago the truck overheated the next day. They towed it back and did a water pump . Also they did control arm bushings and alignment. 2 weeks later driving down the freeway the control arm comes off with the wheel and tired causing alot of damage. Also the driver side wheel bearing seized up. 1 month into owning this truck I've put thousands into it. How did they just do an alignment with bad wheel bearings.!!!

VIP AUTO SALES MESA, AZ

by from Green Bay, WI @ Green Valley, AZ |

Was able to purchase the vehicle (2003) Toyota Highlander on line with all questions answered. Norton was outstanding and emailed me close up pictures of minor damage, timing belt replacement info and tire tread. All paper work was ready, title and registration packet was received in timely manner. Norton prides himself on customer service, talks the talk and walks the walk.

05 Chevy 2500 Diesel. Very Good transaction.

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Bought My 2005 Duramax online, was a little hesitant to buy a truck over the internet but after several conversations with V.I.P. and after they sent Me more pictures I bought it. The truck showed up 10 days later and was exactly what They described and what I was expecting. Very easy to communicate with, very honest and I am very happy with the whole deal. Love the truck. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Great service outstanding customer service.

by from Mesa, AZ |

During the time I was looking for an automobile. I came across VIP ATUO SALES what a wonderful car lot for selling and buying cars. I was greeted with so much respect, and what a great way to make me feel important. The name VIP has to stand for Very Important People, because that's how I felt once I was done with the car salesman. Now I own a 1997 LS Coach Lexus. It's the best car I ever owned. Thank you VIP AUTO SALES ### A+ Service You Guy's Rock!

VERY NICE PEOPLE

by from Phoenix |

bought an o5 Pontiac, I was treated great. The car was nice and clean when I picked it. Norton was very helpful

2006 Hyundai Tiburon Purchase

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

Nice Car--though not properly prepared for sale. All fluids low, battery not maintained, tire pressure improper. Oil was said to have been changed but in fact wasn't. License plate lights not working ( a violation) had to repair them.