BMW of Roxbury

840 US-46, Roxbury Township, NJ 07847

New 877-462-1133
Used 877-457-9721
Service 866-913-0425

Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service.

BMW of Roxbury management is top notch

by from Wayne,NJ |

I usually deal with Paul Miller but due to the attention to detail and customer first approach, I decided to do business with BMW of Roxbury.

June 28, 2014

Steve- Thank you for your business and we are glad to service all your automotive needs for years to come. Best Regards Enis Totaj General Manager

Smooth transaction

by from Dover, NJ |

I was treated with professionalism and did not feel pressured to purchase a vehicle or a warranty at all. Associates were pacient and answered all my my questions.

June 29, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We look forward to hearing from you again. Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

Honest Service, How Nice! BMW 535I XDrive 2010

by from Dover, New Jersey |

I must say this was a pleasant experience at Roxbury BMW. I took my BMW 535ix in for a wheel alignment. They took me in early 7:30am as promised, said it would take about an hour. The service adviser Andrew came to me in the nice waiting area to let me know more work was needed. I asked to see what they were talking about on the car. They took me in the back and the BMW Tech showed me the damage to a lower control arm from a car wash. After a discussion Andy (Service Advisor) put me in a loaner and said that it would be fixed the next day. I received a call later that day that it was completed and about $600 less then a local tire shop. I'm very impressed with Roxbury BMW for the honesty and transparency. PS dont take your 5 series through the car washes. I also bought my car from this dealer. =)

June 29, 2014

I'm glad to hear yuou experience was exceptional. I'm glad our team was able to assist. We look forward to continueing to service all your future needs. Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

My 535 Ix with Ramon Guadalupe

by from Dover, NJ |

My dealings with Roxbury BMW was fantastic, they got me in the car that I really liked without all the bull. For a fast transaction see Ramon he listens very well and knows his BMW'S. I've had my car a year now and love it. I will send all my friends and family here. All the best!

June 29, 2014

Matt- I'm glad to hear Ramon was able to assist you. Should you require future services' don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to servicing your automotive needs. Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

Great information and Very Nice People!

by from Providence, RI |

I was looking to buy a car at BMW of Roxbury. Camila was very helpful providing me with the information about the car. It is too bad that the car got sold before I was able to buy it. But my experience was very good in general. Thanks, Freider

June 29, 2014

Freider- Great to hear about your experience with us! Enis Totaj General Manager BMW of Roxbury

SO HAPPY I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!

by from Stanhope New Jersey |

After going back to back with Paul Miller and Open Road I`m sitting in my client advisor's cubicle signing paper work to my brand new 3 series! They are by far one of the best dealers around! They were very attentative to my concerns, they made sure I was comfortable, and in fact when I wanted to step out to grab some lunch they actually ordered pizza for me and my husband! They are so family oriented and that to me is very important! I wouldnt reccommend anyone else!

June 29, 2014

Samantha- Congrats on your new 3 series and thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you soon.. Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

great job Roxbury

by from madison, nj |

My experience could not have been better, being a women sometimes you feel as you get taken advantage of, here that was not the case. Very fair...

February 5, 2014

Laura, Thank you for your business, we are glad to see that we were able to assist you. Enis Totaj General Manager BMW of Roxbury

No pushy approuch here

by from Randolph nj |

Came in for service after hours and the sales department managed to help me... In the mean time I also ended up ordering a car. Great work Roxbury

June 29, 2014

John- Thank you for your feebback! Congraats on your new BMW! Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager BMW of Roxbury

Great staff very attentative

by from Flanders, nj |

Came in to look at a used car i saw on cars.com, the price of the car had actually gone up due to the "market adjusting" but the friendly staff had actuallly honored th eold price from a week ago.

June 29, 2014

Stephen- I'm glad we were able to assist in the pricing! We look forward to seeing you soon. Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

Bought a BMW

by from South River, NJ |

I had never visited this dealership before finding a BMW on cars.com for sale by BMW of Roxbury. Although I did not purchase the original car i looked at, My wife and I did end up purchasing a car from them. Our sales associate Elie was very knowledgeable and patience. Very pleasant buying experience. We would definitely reccomend visiting this dealership if your looking for a BMW.

June 29, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad we were able to assist! Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

Great staff!

by from Randolph, NJ |

Came in to just see what some of my options and ended up buying a car that same day due to the PHENOMINAL DEAL I RECIEVED.

June 29, 2014

Ingrid- Thank you so much for you feedback. I'm glad we were able to get you a greaat deal! Enis Totaj GM