Open Road BMW of Roxbury

840 US-46, Roxbury Township, NJ 07847

New 877-462-1133
Used 877-457-9721
Service 866-913-0425

Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Orchard Park, NY |

I was introduced to this dealership by taking over the lease from a person who bought the car here. 3 years later, when my lease was about to expire, Open Road began calling me to get the vehicle replaced. We had a nice negotiation process that ended with other dealers that were competing for my business, promising me that Open Road would never honor the deal. I was a little worried, the deal seemed to good to be true, but my fears were completely unsubstantiated. They delivered the deal exactly as promised. I will deal with them every time I am in the market for a new BMW. If this review sounds ordinary, I should mention, they are six hours from my house ... each direction.

Don't Trust This Dealer

by from Rockaway, NJ |

I tried purchasing a 128I convertible from Roxbury BMW. Dealership does not return phone calls, quoted me one price after negotiation and then found it on their internet site for $500 less. Also very slow to process paperwork and to close the sale. One hand does not know what the other hand is doing. Being a business owner, customer service is very important to me. I would never treat my customers the way I was treated. Do not use this dealership!

Poor Reception - Lost my Biz!

by from Bethesda, MD |

You can't get through to talk to Sales at this Dealership. When you do, it's to a "Sales Coordinator" who keeps wasting your time, instead of passing you through to a Sales staff. I moved on to a more WELCOMING Dealership, through their efficient call system. I got my 2015 750xi in Morristown, NJ, a more attentive BMW Dealership, with customer-sensitivity!

Roxbury BMW is the place for a great deal

by from East Stroudsburg, PA |

My salesman, Ramon Guadalupe, worked his magic to get me a great deal on a 2015 5 series for me and an 2015 X3 for my daughter. There are two happy women in my house! Great sales, service and all around excellent dealership.

December 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your automotive needs for years to come. Please make Ramon aware if any of your friends or family are in the market for a new or pre owned vehicle. Best Regards, Enis Totaj

great experience

by from Mendham, nj |

Had a great visit today with Ramon, he made the experience flawless, he was aware of what I wanted and was able to get me the exact car I dreamed of.

Smooth transaction

by from Dover, NJ |

I was treated with professionalism and did not feel pressured to purchase a vehicle or a warranty at all. Associates were pacient and answered all my my questions.

June 29, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We look forward to hearing from you again. Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

Honest Service, How Nice! BMW 535I XDrive 2010

by from Dover, New Jersey |

I must say this was a pleasant experience at Roxbury BMW. I took my BMW 535ix in for a wheel alignment. They took me in early 7:30am as promised, said it would take about an hour. The service adviser Andrew came to me in the nice waiting area to let me know more work was needed. I asked to see what they were talking about on the car. They took me in the back and the BMW Tech showed me the damage to a lower control arm from a car wash. After a discussion Andy (Service Advisor) put me in a loaner and said that it would be fixed the next day. I received a call later that day that it was completed and about $600 less then a local tire shop. I'm very impressed with Roxbury BMW for the honesty and transparency. PS dont take your 5 series through the car washes. I also bought my car from this dealer. =)

June 29, 2014

I'm glad to hear yuou experience was exceptional. I'm glad our team was able to assist. We look forward to continueing to service all your future needs. Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

My 535 Ix with Ramon Guadalupe

by from Dover, NJ |

My dealings with Roxbury BMW was fantastic, they got me in the car that I really liked without all the bull. For a fast transaction see Ramon he listens very well and knows his BMW'S. I've had my car a year now and love it. I will send all my friends and family here. All the best!

June 29, 2014

Matt- I'm glad to hear Ramon was able to assist you. Should you require future services' don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to servicing your automotive needs. Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

Great information and Very Nice People!

by from Providence, RI |

I was looking to buy a car at BMW of Roxbury. Camila was very helpful providing me with the information about the car. It is too bad that the car got sold before I was able to buy it. But my experience was very good in general. Thanks, Freider

June 29, 2014

Freider- Great to hear about your experience with us! Enis Totaj General Manager BMW of Roxbury

SO HAPPY I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!

by from Stanhope New Jersey |

After going back to back with Paul Miller and Open Road I`m sitting in my client advisor's cubicle signing paper work to my brand new 3 series! They are by far one of the best dealers around! They were very attentative to my concerns, they made sure I was comfortable, and in fact when I wanted to step out to grab some lunch they actually ordered pizza for me and my husband! They are so family oriented and that to me is very important! I wouldnt reccommend anyone else!

June 29, 2014

Samantha- Congrats on your new 3 series and thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you soon.. Best Regards, Enis Totaj General Manager

great job Roxbury

by from madison, nj |

My experience could not have been better, being a women sometimes you feel as you get taken advantage of, here that was not the case. Very fair...

February 5, 2014

Laura, Thank you for your business, we are glad to see that we were able to assist you. Enis Totaj General Manager BMW of Roxbury