Piazza Hyundai of Pottstown

84 Autopark Blvd, Limerick, PA 19468

New 888-360-3416
Used 877-782-9059
Service 888-267-1309

Experience the Power of One.

Professional, Respectful, Not pushy

by from Pottstown, PA |

I purchased my Hyundai Elantra at Piazza and just had my first oil change there. The staff of Piazza Hyundai continues to impress me with their courtesy. When I first brought the car, the sales woman was professional, respectful, not pushy and helped my find exactly what I wanted. The grounds are very well-kept and there is a general sense of orderliness throughout the place. My service experience was the same. My appointment began on time, my service person was exceptionally kind and courteous and the waiting room was clean and orderly. I highly recommend Piazza Hyundai as an excellent place to do business or get your car serviced.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from GILBERTSVILLE |

Our experience with Piazza Hyundai in limerick was absolutely horrible. Brandon Daub" I guess you can consider him a salesperson" was very poor overall down right insulting. I do not want to go into full detail because it would take the whole page to go over how bad he was. He got very offended plus upset that my fiancÚ was there purchasing the vehicle with me. He acted like a little boy who did not get his way when we told him we were getting a better quote somewhere else. He really turned my whole family away from ever doing business with Piazza Auto group ever again We found him quite pathetic for his actions. I'm sure when he sees this it will make him think before he insults great customers and there family members. We did go ahead and released a beautiful 2014 Santa Fe Sport from Conicelli Hyundai in Conshohocken. I would recommend anyone looking for a great deal and happy confident sales staff take the ride down 422. It is worth the time and energy!!!!! Hopefully Piazza evaluates there staff members

Great Service!

by from Pottstown, PA |

In a world where great customer service is difficult to find, this company has it down pat! They did what they said they would do in every way and all with a smile. Way to go!

Great experience from start to finish.

by from Stewartstown, PA |

We purchased a 2013 Sonata Limited and could not be more pleased with our experience. Steph was our salesperson and had answers to all of our questions and was quite knowledgable about the car. The dealership is clean and organized inside and out. Would by from them again in a heartbeat.

Friendly and Helpful Staff!!

by from limerick, pa |

The people were great and friendly when we were there. They knew a lot about the car we were buying. After we made our decision they had us in and out in under an hour, which included washing and detailing the car we chose. The business office person was also very friendly and helpful.

Great Service

by from Lancaster, PA |

We recently purchased a Hyundai through Piazza and Matthew was our salesman. He was kind and helpful throughout the process answering all of our questions and making the transaction smooth and painless. We will definitely recommend him and the company to others looking for new cars. Thanks again.

Great Service!

by from Phoenixville, PA |

I arrived earlier than the dealership opened, but the service manager was already there opening up and was happy to assist me, so I could be on my way. Great Service!

New car purchase

by from blue bell, pa |

Very professional from start to finish. They have the deal for you!!!

I wish you were closer to my house

by from Liverpool pa |

We had one of the best times buying a car from this dealership, polite,great customer service-process was very quick. Thanks again

Piazza Honda of Pottstown

by from California |

What great sales and service I enjoyed at Piazza Honda of Pottstown! I am so sorry I do not live in PA anymore, CA has nothing like Piazza Honda of Pottstown for customer satisfaction. I just bought my 4th Honda out here - 2011 Accord, which I like so much. Thanks for the many years of excellent service Piazza Honda of Pottstown!

piazza hyundai of pottstown

by from Birdsboro, PA |

Jason Merkel should be commended on the excellent service he provided. He was diligent and had superb follow up.