Marty's GMC-Buick

Used 877-484-2165
Service 888-458-5405

Ease in buying

by from Plymouth, Ma |

As a 33 year old woman, without my husband (or father) along for knowledge or, "support" ....I felt at ease, respected ad well served. The salesmen were top notch. There was no sleazy sales tactics. Just facts on models. Very black and white. I cannot express how fond I am of this dealership now. I had a fantastic experience. I felt very comfortable in every stage of the buying process. I will use Marty's for allot my future purchases. Their pricing is unparalleled (overdone my homework!) Go and enjoy the same!

Best Sales experience ever !

by from Bridgewater |

Working with Derek Izzo Was a pleasure, he went above and beyond to help me thru the process. I Will tell all my friends and family to look him up for their next car purchase . Love my new Truck.

Seems like a good place

by from Abington, MA |

The service department seems like good people. Mr. Kelleher of the service department was very helpful.

Terrible

by from Medfield |

Horrible misleading information, tremendously inexperienced salesperson incorrect responses. Bought the same type car elsewhere.

Marty's GMC-Buick responded to this review

November 5, 2013

Sorry that you feel that way. Considering that we were unwilling to have you drive the 50 plus miles under false pretenses or thinking that we could accept the low offer that you made without the benefit of appraising your trades I cant think of what more we could have done. You never visited the dealership, saw our inventory in person, and had made an offer that we couldn't accept or decline without seeing the trades certainly shouldn't result in a negative review. I do hope that you were able to get a good deal though- best of luck.

Disappointing Experience at Marty's

by from Weymouth, MA |

Overall, I would not recommend Marty's GMC. We visited their dealership after seeing several used Chevy Tahoes on their website. The dealership overall is nice and we were greeted right away from our salesperson, Scott. He was personable and took the time to find out what we were looking for. He showed us several cars on the lot and we decided to test drive two. He was knowledgeable about the features, the history on each car, and talked us through the pros and cons. As a sales person, he was good to work with. However, when it came time to settle on a price and to talk money, the experience went downhill. Although their prices are below Kelly Blue Book value, they offered an exceedingly low price on our trade in (30% less than 2 other dealerships). We were willing to meet them in the middle, but working with their sales manager was a horrible experience. He was overwhelming, very pushy, full on gimmicks, and made us feel awful. He would act like he was doing us a "favor" and scribble a ridiculous amount of numbers on a sheet of paper-- with minor (less than $100) price reductions-- trying to make it seem like it was such a great deal. When we said 'thanks but no thanks' he started to try to push some mythical "new" car on their lot that he would give us for "thousands less" than any competitor's price. It was all garbage and we ultimately walked away. To add insult to injury, they didn't give us our registration back for our trade and we had to drive back to get it! Overall, it was a negative experience and I'd never go back. If you have a trade, I would definitely not recommended it. It was a shame that the manager was so horrible because the salesman seemed good. Oh well! If it were me, I'd try a different dealership. Good luck!

Excellent buying experience

by from Augusta Maine |

I emailed one night, got a call the next morning, and then bought the car that afternoon over the phone. Ruth Murphy is very knowledgeable, and Bill in F