AP's Auto Sales

3747 E. Speedway, Tucson, AZ 85716

Used 888-274-2115

Return customer

by from tucson, az |

I am a return customer. Purchased my previous vehicle from Al a couple of years ago and was very happy, so I returned and bought my second vehicle from Al again.

Happy Customers

by from Tucson |

We appreciate greatly the professionalism, and efficient business transaction with Mr. Perry. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased. We feel confident and very happy about our new car and looking forward to doing business with him again in the future.

Excellent service

by from Tucson AZ |

Excellent service. Al made the process easy and quick. If you're looking for a reasonably priced used car, highly recommended.

Great Experience and Price

by from Tucson |

The experience my husband and I had at A.P.'s was great. We were able to find a very inexpensive vehicle with low mileage, and are very grateful to Al for his honest approach and pricing. The overall buying experience was phenomenal and we are so very appreciative!

Reasonable prices

by from Tucson, AZ |

My son was looking for a specific car, a Honda Civic and was able to find it at AP's Auto Sales at a reasonable price, we had a great experience, they're always very attentive. We would absolutely recommend them to our family and friends.

purchase of a 2011 camry

by from tucson,az |

We were in need of a car for our family and found A.P'S Auto sales as we drove by. It was a great experience. We felt very comfortable doing business with Al. We were not pressured to buy a car. His prices are very reasonable and his cars are very clean. We would recommend this Dealership to all of our friends and family.

Best car buying experience!

by from tucson, az |

After searching Tucson for a Chevy Sonic, we found the best price in over 500 miles on a luxury edition with Al at AP! No pressure, no haggle, just the best price on a low mile 2013 in perfect condition. Al made it easy and an enjoyable experience, nothing but positive things to say about AP! They even drove my car back to my house afterwards!

Smart Buy

by from Tucson AZ |

Went looking for a Scion Xb for my husband. Found A.P's Auto. They got us a great price.They are so helpful. They are so nice. LOVE Our new Scion! Thank you Al.

AP Auto Sales

by from Tucson AZ |

So friendly. They go above and beyond in customer service. They were extremely forthcoming and helpful beyond measure. I will purchase all of my used vehicles here, only!

Looking for a quality used vehicle

by from Tucson, AZ |

Buying a quality used car from Al at AP Auto was as pleasant an experience as any one could ask for! Al is a true gentleman, we could not be more pleased with our purchase.