AP's Auto Sales

AP's Auto Sales

3747 E. Speedway, Tucson, AZ 85716

Used 888-274-2115

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Tucson, AZ |

An all-around GREAT PLACE with GREAT PEOPLE! I was a little leery at first because I have usually gone to the "big car dealers" in town to buy my vehicles. I guess that would explain why I usually end up with a BAD deal! AP's Auto Sales didn't waste my time or my money! Honest, straight-forward, knowledgeable salesperson! Fast and friendly! I ended up with the car I wanted for a price better than I expected! Thank you! I will be back again to buy another car for my son! :o)

Purchased View

by from Las Cruces, New Mexcio |

Purchased a used car and there were no hassles or pressured into deals. The personnel was friendly, helpful, and provided a superior atmosphere. They also helped me with the vehicle I did not trade in the purchase. Conni

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

by from TUCSON |

OWNER, DEALER, EVERYONE WAS SO AMAZING! AMAZING PRICES. I WILL BE BACK AND RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A CAR! MY AUNT PURCHASED A CAMRY AND YOU CANNOT BEAT THEIR PRICES! AMAZING SERVICE!

BEST PRICE IN TOWN

by from TUCSON |

I WAS SHOPPING FOR A CAR for A LONG TIME, TILL I FOUND A.P'S I WAS SO HAPPY WITH THERE PRICE CARS VERY CLEAN SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT,THE RATE I GOT WAS THE BEST, SO SINCE THEN I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED 2 CARS MY WHOLE FAMILY HAD ALSO PURSHASED THERE CARS WITH A.P'S.

Best dealer in Tucson

by from tucson |

I went shopping around and APS was the best price in Tucson ,the staff very friendly, facilities are nice..but best was there car are nice and clean,I would recommend AP'S to anyone.

smart1

by from tucson |

The best service vehicles are clean I was shopping around this dealer had the best price.