AP's Auto Sales

Used 888-274-2115

Quality Cars Since 1993

SO NICE I'LL GO THERE TWICE

by from Tucson, AZ |

There were only 2 of the same 2005 Used Chevy Colorado's in Tucson for the same price... The 1st was at Bob Ross Motors. It had 101,000 miles. The 2nd, here at AP's with 78,000 miles. AP's offered a good deal on my 2005 Colorado with 78,000 miles. He also offered me more for my trade in. However, my financer didnt make me trade in my old truck, so I kept it. I did have to take the truck back to them to fix a few things, and they did, no questions asked. I refer anyone that is looking for a vehicle to go to AP's and I'll go back when the time comes for me to get another vehicle.

A Relief

by from Sahuarita, AZ |

I found a car I liked on the internet at AP's Auto Sales, so I went to check it out. It was such a pleasant experience that I bought that car. It was a RELIEF to negotiate with one person--no back room hidden manager smoking up a storm! No high pressure tactics! The price "out the door" really was the price we agreed on with the trade in. I had been to three other dealerships in the area but could not bear to go through the horrible experience I had the last time I bought a car from a dealer--27 years ago! We have purchased every vehicle directly from an individual since 1985. Now, however, I would go back to AP's Sales and I will recommend them to friends/people looking for a car. Thank you for being different!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Today we purchased a 2010 Chrysler Town & Country from A.P's Auto Sales. The experience was awesome! They even went above and beyond and came to our house to see our non running Mazda to evaluate it for a trade in! We'll definitely check with them for any future vehicle purchases and let all of our friends and family know how great this dealership is!!

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!

by from Tucson, az. |

We have boughten a toyota Corrola from this dealer. We were impressed. We got a great buy, vehicles have been taken well care of, polite, fast, no pressure, honest, good quality, and....sales are fast, No waiting for hours. We would buy another car here. The owner Al is exceptional.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Tucson, AZ |

An all-around GREAT PLACE with GREAT PEOPLE! I was a little leery at first because I have usually gone to the "big car dealers" in town to buy my vehicles. I guess that would explain why I usually end up with a BAD deal! AP's Auto Sales didn't waste my time or my money! Honest, straight-forward, knowledgeable salesperson! Fast and friendly! I ended up with the car I wanted for a price better than I expected! Thank you! I will be back again to buy another car for my son! :o)

Purchased View

by from Las Cruces, New Mexcio |

Purchased a used car and there were no hassles or pressured into deals. The personnel was friendly, helpful, and provided a superior atmosphere. They also helped me with the vehicle I did not trade in the purchase. Conni

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

by from TUCSON |

OWNER, DEALER, EVERYONE WAS SO AMAZING! AMAZING PRICES. I WILL BE BACK AND RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A CAR! MY AUNT PURCHASED A CAMRY AND YOU CANNOT BEAT THEIR PRICES! AMAZING SERVICE!

BEST PRICE IN TOWN

by from TUCSON |

I WAS SHOPPING FOR A CAR for A LONG TIME, TILL I FOUND A.P'S I WAS SO HAPPY WITH THERE PRICE CARS VERY CLEAN SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT,THE RATE I GOT WAS THE BEST, SO SINCE THEN I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED 2 CARS MY WHOLE FAMILY HAD ALSO PURSHASED THERE CARS WITH A.P'S.

Best dealer in Tucson

by from tucson |

I went shopping around and APS was the best price in Tucson ,the staff very friendly, facilities are nice..but best was there car are nice and clean,I would recommend AP'S to anyone.

smart1

by from tucson |

The best service vehicles are clean I was shopping around this dealer had the best price.