Toyota of Newnan

2 Herring Rd, Newnan, GA 30265

Used 770-502-1333

Excellent Experience

by from College Park, GA |

Toyota of Newnan gave us the best car buying experience ever. We were especially pleased and impressed with our salesperson, Marty Griffin. The entire dealership treats customers or potential customers with courtesy, and a warm welcome. A consumer driven environment!!! Wonderful

Great Dealership

by from Peachtree City, GA |

Outstanding dealership. Since 2012 I bought two Tacoma trucks and a very close friend bought a Corolla. Marty Griffin was an outstanding salesman who went out of his way to ensure our satisfaction. Service on the trucks has been excellent. The Corolla has not been due for service yet.

Awesome dealership

by from Newnan, GA |

I just purchased my third car from this dealership since I arrived in Georgia in 2004. They are fantastic in all departments. Greg Faison goes out of his way to make sure I am taken care of. The salesmen are all friendly & very professional. I have never felt rushed or pressured. They get everything done within an hour or so. They take the time to find me exactly what I want. I won't ever deal with anyone else.

Great service

by from Newnan Georiga |

We would like to thank our Salesman Brian Phillips and Vu Nguyen for a great experience with buying our new car.

Committed to make you happy,

by from Hampton GA |

My salesman Craig Hill was great!!! He did everything he could do to get us what we wanted and it wasnt easy lol. He hung in there and mad us happy. Thanks Craig!!! Everyone was professional and very nice I would definitely use them again.

Pu chased a 2014 Camry

by from Sharpsburg Ga |

The sales staff (Chris) was very attentive and the purchase process went very well.

Great Customer Service

by from Snellville, GA |

I highly recommend this dealership. Having dealt with three other Toyota dealers that kept giving me the run around, I found it a breeze to purchase my car from Toyota of Newnan. Very professional, friendly and helpful. Got the car I wanted at the price I wanted.

Great deal in very short time.

by from Marietta, GA |

I went through Consumer Reports and got a great deal. Chris Kenner listened to, and answered, all my questions and assured me that he could find a new Camry with all the options I requested within my price range. In less than a few minutes on the phone, he found a car at another dealership. He delivered it a few days later and I love it! It couldn't have been a simpler process. I would recommend Chris and Toyota of Newnan without hesitation.

Best Dealership Services

by from Newnan, GA |

I highly recommend Ken Winters as my service rep. He makes sure I get the correct service at the right time and at the best prices. I will take my 2003 Siena and 2008 Camry nowhere else for their servicing.

Awesome buying experience

by from Newnan, GA |

Wade and the Newnan team were exceptional in this process. They listened to what we were looking for and offered options that were exactly as we wanted. We drove away very pleased with the vehicle we chose and will certainly return there for service and other vehicle needs should they arise.