Toyota of Newnan

2 Herring Rd, Newnan, GA 30265

Used 770-502-1333

Awesome buying experience

by from Newnan, GA |

Wade and the Newnan team were exceptional in this process. They listened to what we were looking for and offered options that were exactly as we wanted. We drove away very pleased with the vehicle we chose and will certainly return there for service and other vehicle needs should they arise.

Toyota RAV4

by from Valley, AL |

Just bought a 2014 Rav 4 from them. Everyone was very polite and helpful. We got the price we wanted with the low financing we required. No complaints.

Service department is the best! Very professional!

by from Newnan, GA |

I've been using the dealer for many years (more than 7) for service and to buy vehicles (bought 3) from. They have the cleanest shop of any dealer I've ever used, hands down!! The personnel in service, sales, and parts are very knowledgeable and professional! Highly recommend them to anyone with a Toyota for service and sales.

These folks are great!

by from Valley , al |

They are always easy to deal with. Their prices are fair, even in the service department. They go the extra mile to take care of the customer.

Highly recommend - Friendly and professional staff

by from georgia |

I recently purchased a used SUV from Toyota of Newnan. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle or even to just shop cars. I went in with the intentions of pricing my options to trade in my car for an SUV. Lucas provided me with friendly, professional, helpful and genuine service and I left happily with a 2013 SUV! They have an excellent selection to choose from. Lucas was extremely helpful with assisting me find a perfect match for what I was looking for! It was such a hassle free experience and I enjoyed every minuet of it! I appreciate his sincerity more than anything! Thank you to the team at Toyota of Newnan - I recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone!

It is a pleasure buying and getting service here.

by from Newnan, GA |

From purchase to regular service needs, Toyota of Newnan has provided excellent service and follow-up. The salesman provided information, options and all the help I required. He followed up on contract agreements and saw to it all parts of the agreement were met. The service department has also been very efficient and helpful on routine matters. I plan to make all future purchases at this same dealership!

Super Service

by from Newnan, Georgia |

Marty Griffin took care of me right away. A couple of emails and I walked in and walked out with a 2014 Toyota Corolla for my daughter. It really was no hassle cause I hate to wait.

Great car buying experience, but the wait...

by from Newnan, GA |

My pregnant wife and two children recently purchased a vehicle hear, and could not be happier. We negotiated to the price we wanted for the vehicle and even negotiated the price for the warranty. This process was fairly easy. We test drove, negotiated with the salesman, and signed all the papers in approximately one and half hours - two hours. Myself and my family were under the impression that the vehicle was going to be cleaned, checked, and ready to go during this time. Boy were we wrong! We waited an additional two plus hours for the vehicle. The total time spent at the dealership was over four hours!! While we were and still are very happy with our purchase, I can not give a five star review based on the waiting part of the sale.

Excellent Service

by from Newnan, Ga. |

I had my car service for the first time at Toyota of Newnan. I had excellent service and I was very pleased the way everything went. They have a shuttle service which is a wonderful idea. My mind was at ease being there and I knew I was being well taken care of. I will be coming back. Beth Blair

Customer service .

by from Georgia |

best customer service of any Toyota dealer in metro Atlanta .