Toyota of Newnan

2 Herring Rd, Newnan, GA 30265

Used 770-502-1333 Used770-502-1333

Great buying experience

by from Sharpsburg, GA |

Fantastic buying experience. Greg Faison and Jake Thompson both went above and beyond in helping decide which vehicle best fit our needs and then searched far and wide (multiple states) to find the exact match that we wanted. After the vehicle arrived, I was in and out in no time - much faster process than any other dealership that I have dealt with in the past - thank you Bill Dixon. Also met briefly with Brian Brewer to discuss servicing our Sienna - and again, I was treated with appreciation and look forward to having Brian work with us on keeping the Sienna running perfectly. When it is time for me to upgrade my truck, Toyota of Newnan will be the first place I stop. And I will be asking for Greg and Jake. Everyone, from Walt to the sales team and finance are very easy to work with from negotiation to driving out of the lot.

Exemplary Professionalism

by from Peachtree City |

My husband and I drove out of this dealership with a new 2016 Toyota Camry XLE because of Chris Kenner who was not your typical high pressured car salesman. He listened to what we were looking for and how much we wanted to pay for a Camry. He was extremely patient, sensitive, attentive and professional in answering ALL of our questions. We had not bought a new vehicle in 10 years. We were able to trade-in our 2005 Toyota XLE 6 without any haggling or drama. He was fair and open in negotiating our purchase. We will highly recommend and refer our friends, relatives and strangers to Chris because he can be trusted evidenced by how he treated us. We have bought many vehicles in the past, but have never met anyone like Chris. Great job Chris!!! Bill, the Finance person was personable, patient and thorough. His sense of humor was timely as he handled all of the paperwork with ease. By the way, the Service Department is very good. It serviced our old Camry for thousands of miles. We expect the same excellent service with our new Camry.

Really great car-buying experience

by from Riverdale, GA |

I had a really great car-buying experience here. It was my first time buying a brand-new car; Muhammad, the salesman, was extremely patient, and helpful. He explained the process clearly, and did not push me at all to make a hasty decision. I test drove three different cars, so he gave me the payment options for all the three of them, and allowed me to pick the one that best suited me. I would definitely recommend Toyota of Newnan, and Muhammad Khan specifically, to everyone!

Great dealership, excellent buying experience!

by from Carrollton, GA |

Great experience buying my car from Muhammed, Salesman, and Greg, Sales Manager. This is the 2nd car I have bought from them. Customer service was excellent and I was very pleased with everything from negotiations to drive out. From my experience with my previous car, the service department is also very good. Great dealership!

Excellent, and ProfessionalTeam, Great Deals

by from Peachtree City, Ga |

These guys are excellent. I felt so special when I bought my vehicle from them, especially after the experience of being harassed by the Hyundai sales manager in Newnan. My salesperson was Ruben, and my sales manager was Greg. These guys deserve a 20 stars if there was one out there. I know that buying a new vehicle is an important decision that you make in your life, but double or even triple the excitement by going to Toyota of Newnan. They will treat you in a way that you always feel very special. I have never wrote a review for anyone ever in my life, but I took the time to recognize these guys for other consumers. I am writing this review not only based on my experience of purchasing my vehicle from Toyota of Newnan, but also based on the comparison that I did with other dealerships out in Georgia. I highly recommend them to everyone.

consistency

by from Newnan, Ga |

I didn't have an appointment for my oil change this morning. I was told that I would have to come back because they were only servicing appointments today. The lady in line behind me wasn't told that she was told it would be longer waiting time. Make sure you are telling all of your customers the same thing. You white lady, one middle aged black lady. Guest which was told she would have to come back.

Thoroughly Satisfied Customer

by from Carrollton, GA |

Kenny Winters was very friendly and courteous. My repair was completed quickly and accurately.

Canadian Car

by from Newnan |

Warm & friendly Ken noted right away a problem with the system about the warranty and researched while the car was being serviced. Got as many answers as he could right away and left me with his card and a number for Toyota with a promise to follow up.

Cookies and coffee are not bad either

by from Peachtree City Ga |

Called for an appointment for my 10k check up, oil change etc. Very helpful in getting a time to get it taken care of. When I arrived the service writer greeted me very warmly as I explained that I have a special needs daughter at home with a neighbor sitter while I had the service done. I explained to the service writer that my daughter just got out of the hospital after 17 days and if she could put a rush on the service. I could not have been more pleased with her respond as she said she would do all in her power to get the service done ASAP in which she did. WOW what service with a smile along with extra work (check alignment as the auto was drifting a bit) and done to my perfection. Very pleased with all aspects of this dealership as they all say hello no matter if you are buying, looking or having service done as they all perform like professionals. Thank you very much for your care and concerns of your customers. Jerry Corda 2014 highlander owner.

Great experience at Toyota of Newnan.

by from East Point, GA |

Great experience. I highly recommend Brian to assist with your purchase.