Union Buick GMC

2301 US Highway 22 W, Union, NJ 07083

New 888-274-4922
Used 888-516-1284
Service 888-603-5107

Our goal is to keep you completely satisfied!

Great Experiece

by from Linden |

I bought a GMC Terrain from this dealer. I initially contacted them via the internet and received a fair quote. The manager was very friendly ad encouraging yet not pushy at all. When I arrived at the dealership he assigned a salesperson to me (Preston) who took the time to find out exactly what I was looking for and matched me up with the perfect vehicle. He struck a perfect balance because he did not try to oversell and ensured we also did not underbuy. He was respectful and understood where we wanted to be I terms of price and basically made the deal work. It was effortless, and non intimidating. It was a wonderful experience and my family and friends will most certainly be referred. The owner (Shari) even came out to greet us!

Dissatisfied that my car has not been serviced

by from Union, New Jersey |

I purchased a 2012 preowned Regal Buick. I RECENTLY noticed that the paint on the passenger doors have bubbles in it. The doors look like they have been repainted, but nothing was in the car fax report when the car was purchased.The problem has been referred to the service manager in the Union,NJ service center. It has been over 4 weeks since I brought this to their attention and I have not received any satisfaction or service. I was told I would be contacted the day before someone in the paint department was coming in. Should it take this long for someone to come in to look at my car? Where does the guy have to come from? How long do they expect me to wait. It's been over 4 week. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Union Buick GMC responded to this review

December 18, 2014

We absolutely appreciate that you took a moment to reach out about this. I wanted to follow up to determine if this situation has been resolved or if you are in need of any additional assistance in regards to your vehicles paint service. If you need anything at all please reach out to me directly as i would like to personally ensure you are receiving the best care that my staff can provide. Sincerely, Tom Palladino, Service Manager.

"First walked in dealership was greeted very well.

by from EDISON, NJ 08837 |

First walked in dealership was greeted very well. Talked about all detailes of the car , were very helpful, Purchased the Buick Veranno they were right on with my price, The paperwork was very good and the preparation of car was excellant. I will purchase my next car there when it comes off other lease i have. Thanks again Union GMC and Buick

Union Buick GMC responded to this review

June 26, 2014

We can't thank you enough for choosing our dealership for the purchase of your new Verano. Our staff always makes a concerted effort to make sure our customers are welcomed and given the full consideration that they deserve. Nothing is better than hearing that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. If you have any future needs please feel free to reach out to me directly. Sincerely, Tom Alicea, General Manager.

My 2014 GMC Acadia"Hands down the easiest new car

by from Elizabeth Nj 07202 |

Hands down the easiest new car experience we have ever had! Originally visited a larger/more popular GMC dealership nearby (aka- on the same hwy) for our first check into a new 2014 GMC Acadia and the experience was a huge turn off- pushy sales tactics, additional costs, rude customer service. Our next stop at Union GMC was totally the opposite and proved well worth it in every aspect, including pricing. Our sales people were friendly and consistent, and working with the mgr Tom and Phil was great. Pick up day went very smoothly and everything was perfect, down to the paperwork with David. No surprises, seamless. We were very happy with the experience, as well as our new Acadia itself. Thank you!

Alignment for my BMW 535ix

by from Morris County New Jersey |

I drove my BMW 535ix thought the service reception and had a free Alignment analysis. Tommy was a fantastic tech, and the diagnosis was complete within 5 minutes with a detailed printout. What a fantastic system. I will tell my friends and family to go to Union Buick a GMC for their service needs. All the people were courteous and straight up. Thank you Union Buick GMC!

Review of leasing experience at Union Buick/GMC

by from Springfield, NJ |

I'm completely satisfied with service provided by Mr. Ramiro Vargas at Union Buick, he was corteous, polite, efficient and knowledgable with all the details of the vehicle I'm leasing - technical parameters, terms of contract, amenities of the vehicle etc. Competency and attention ? that's how I characterize this person and dealership in genera.

After sales experience at Union GMC Buick in NJ

by from Union two, NJ |

I bought 2014 Acadia, sales agent was good and sales was smooth. I purchased the vehicle with DVD, I was given the impression that by the time we sign the deal DVD will be installed later I found out I will have to bring the car again. For two weeks no one called, finally I brought my car to dealership for couple of days, when I went to pick it up, I found a very cheap kind of DVD player was installed. I am truly disappointed that they did not install the genuine DVD as car is over 50K and DVD player looks like if I picked it up from a flea market. Not even high quality screen or Blue Ray. I wish they were honest up front so I wouldn't have been so disappointed.

great service

by from Newark NJ |

The salesman was very patient with all our questions He explained all the features and helped us choose the best vehicle for us. He got us the car we wanted at a fair price.

Enclave from Union Buick

by from New Jersey |

Purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from this dealer. Salesperson, Ramiro Vargas, was great. Came back three times. Took two test drives. Sat down to deal when we were ready. Aggressive but definitely not pushy. Got us into the right car for us. Offered tempting lease option but we wanted to finance. Showroom was attractive. Check it out. Love the Enclave.

Disappointed

by from Union NJ |

These guys are very shady. I was hung up on by my sales guy and the GM of the dealership after they gave me a hard time on a broken promise.

Buyer Beware

by from Kenilworth, NJ |

I was really disappointed by a recent experience here. After purchasing multiple vehicles here in the past, I would have expected better treatment. Both Ramiro and Kevin operated as if customers don't have access to the information that is available today. Without quoting numbers, I was able to get $7,000 MORE for my trade elsewhere! The sales staff also did not work with me to ensure I got all of the manufacturer incentives and rebates available to me as a GM Supplier. I had to bring them up and they doubted I could use them. They also did not make me aware of an available conquest rebate. They were just dead set on getting me in a vehicle I didn't want on their lot. It is the buyers responsibility to be well informed, but would be nice to have some help from the sales staff. Lastly, they held on to my car keys throughout the negotiations until I demanded them back. I felt like a prisoner. I was lucky enough to escape and had the best experience elsewhere.