Union Buick GMC

New 888-274-4922
Used 888-516-1284
Service 888-603-5107

GIANT SUMMER OF 2014 INVENTORY SELLDOWN

"First walked in dealership was greeted very well.

by from EDISON, NJ 08837 |

First walked in dealership was greeted very well. Talked about all detailes of the car , were very helpful, Purchased the Buick Veranno they were right on with my price, The paperwork was very good and the preparation of car was excellant. I will purchase my next car there when it comes off other lease i have. Thanks again Union GMC and Buick

June 25, 2014

We can't thank you enough for choosing our dealership for the purchase of your new Verano. Our staff always makes a concerted effort to make sure our customers are welcomed and given the full consideration that they deserve. Nothing is better than hearing that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. If you have any future needs please feel free to reach out to me directly. Sincerely, Tom Alicea, General Manager.

My 2014 GMC Acadia"Hands down the easiest new car

by from Elizabeth Nj 07202 |

Hands down the easiest new car experience we have ever had! Originally visited a larger/more popular GMC dealership nearby (aka- on the same hwy) for our first check into a new 2014 GMC Acadia and the experience was a huge turn off- pushy sales tactics, additional costs, rude customer service. Our next stop at Union GMC was totally the opposite and proved well worth it in every aspect, including pricing. Our sales people were friendly and consistent, and working with the mgr Tom and Phil was great. Pick up day went very smoothly and everything was perfect, down to the paperwork with David. No surprises, seamless. We were very happy with the experience, as well as our new Acadia itself. Thank you!

Alignment for my BMW 535ix

by from Morris County New Jersey |

I drove my BMW 535ix thought the service reception and had a free Alignment analysis. Tommy was a fantastic tech, and the diagnosis was complete within 5 minutes with a detailed printout. What a fantastic system. I will tell my friends and family to go to Union Buick a GMC for their service needs. All the people were courteous and straight up. Thank you Union Buick GMC!

Review of leasing experience at Union Buick/GMC

by from Springfield, NJ |

I'm completely satisfied with service provided by Mr. Ramiro Vargas at Union Buick, he was corteous, polite, efficient and knowledgable with all the details of the vehicle I'm leasing - technical parameters, terms of contract, amenities of the vehicle etc. Competency and attention ? that's how I characterize this person and dealership in genera.

After sales experience at Union GMC Buick in NJ

by from Union two, NJ |

I bought 2014 Acadia, sales agent was good and sales was smooth. I purchased the vehicle with DVD, I was given the impression that by the time we sign the deal DVD will be installed later I found out I will have to bring the car again. For two weeks no one called, finally I brought my car to dealership for couple of days, when I went to pick it up, I found a very cheap kind of DVD player was installed. I am truly disappointed that they did not install the genuine DVD as car is over 50K and DVD player looks like if I picked it up from a flea market. Not even high quality screen or Blue Ray. I wish they were honest up front so I wouldn't have been so disappointed.

great service

by from Newark NJ |

The salesman was very patient with all our questions He explained all the features and helped us choose the best vehicle for us. He got us the car we wanted at a fair price.

Enclave from Union Buick

by from New Jersey |

Purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from this dealer. Salesperson, Ramiro Vargas, was great. Came back three times. Took two test drives. Sat down to deal when we were ready. Aggressive but definitely not pushy. Got us into the right car for us. Offered tempting lease option but we wanted to finance. Showroom was attractive. Check it out. Love the Enclave.

Disappointed

by from Union NJ |

These guys are very shady. I was hung up on by my sales guy and the GM of the dealership after they gave me a hard time on a broken promise.

Buyer Beware

by from Kenilworth, NJ |

I was really disappointed by a recent experience here. After purchasing multiple vehicles here in the past, I would have expected better treatment. Both Ramiro and Kevin operated as if customers don't have access to the information that is available today. Without quoting numbers, I was able to get $7,000 MORE for my trade elsewhere! The sales staff also did not work with me to ensure I got all of the manufacturer incentives and rebates available to me as a GM Supplier. I had to bring them up and they doubted I could use them. They also did not make me aware of an available conquest rebate. They were just dead set on getting me in a vehicle I didn't want on their lot. It is the buyers responsibility to be well informed, but would be nice to have some help from the sales staff. Lastly, they held on to my car keys throughout the negotiations until I demanded them back. I felt like a prisoner. I was lucky enough to escape and had the best experience elsewhere.

Easy, fair leasing experience

by from Garwood, NJ |

Easy, fair leasing experience. All employees were very friendly. Ramiro V was very helpful and easy to work with. Will definitely recommend dealership to others in the future.

March 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that all went well during your visit. Ramiro is an excellent team member who is always willing to take the time necessary for each customer to make an informed decision. We realize that purchasing a new vehicle is a big deal, and want to make sure each customer is comfortable. Thank you again! Sincerely, John Manganelli - Owner

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Fairview, NJ |

Straight forward no non-sense approach... Ask for Phil he is the best in the business. No back and forth, no deceiving tactics. A+++

March 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that all went well during your visit. Phil is an excellent team member who is always willing to take the time necessary for each customer to make an informed decision. Thank you again! Sincerely, John Manganelli - Owner